Mods – As in plural

Tagged: 

This topic has 32 replies, 20 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Taylor Winters.

• Author
       Sean

The Powers That Be honored me greatly when they offered me the role of Mod and Community Liaison. I remain the only one of the latter, but I can’t be online 24/7, so need someone to help with the former.

I was granted the opportunity to choose a mod that would work with me to make sure things don’t get out of hand. I will remain the only person to speak to when it comes to safety and narrative verification, but there will soon be a second who will help make sure conversations here don’t get out of hand, and someone to manage topics. I would ask that you all remember going forward that this choice was 100% mine. The Powers That Be granted me the choice, and I made it entirely on my own.

I had three requirements:
      1. Someone who is fair
      2. Someone who can mod on a different schedule than me
      3. Someone who has different friends than I do, who can keep an eye on the pulse of a different section of Lust

I modded Tension with Melissa. She was a truly amazing mod, and anyone would be lucky to have her. But she and I work the same schedule, and are plugged in with the same people, even though she’s got criteria #1 in spades.

After careful analysis, I’ve selected another veteran as my mod, to cover the times that I cannot, and to speak and meet with those that I don’t have the ability to very often. Someone who is cold and fair, and can take the hate that the moderator role will inevitably generate when we need to step in. Someone with the wherewithal to do what’s needed. Someone who would kill a man if duty made him do it. With his bare hands. On a creepy couch.

I sincerely hope that you all show @thebuz the same respect that you’ve shown me as he moves into the position.

Mike
      Participant

Hell yeah! Congrats @thebuz!

Addison
      Participant

…there goes the neighborhood.

what up @thebuz!

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Excellent choice sir. I’ve only known @thebuz for a short time but he’s quickly become one of my most respected members of the community.

So does this mean if we spell his name Buzz on the forums they’ll magically change to Buz (with one z)?

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

Congrats @thebuz. Remember in the trenches that I was always kind to you.

…right? …hello? Buz?

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

I’m gonna make his life a living Hell. >:)

Nicole Mae
      Participant

@thebuz is an awesome choice!

thehazelverse
      Participant

feelings

Cristen
      Participant

*eats popcorn*

Russell
      Participant

@thebuz thinks he can convince me of anything. How do I trust that guy? Haha!

OH, WAIT… I already do trust that guy!!!
      Very happy to hear this, all the best to you both @thegilded and @thebuz

Anonymous
      Inactive

“I have only one rule. Everybody fights, no one quits. If you don’t do your job, I’ll shoot you myself.”

Just kidding. But if you spell my name wrong I will ban you.

Joking aside I’m honored to have the position and thank you to @thegilded for thinking of me.

While I won’t be able to verify what’s in game and out of game my door is always open to anyone and any issue happening on the forum. You may not always like the outcome but I will always be extremely fair in my decisions.

The right choice isn’t always the easiest and I will do my best to mod from that stand point.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Congrats @thebuz!

View post on imgur.com

Lukas L
      Participant

Congrats

M.
      Participant

Goodness… we have @thebuz now in charge. Let chaos ensue. ?

Joking aside… congrats.

Kimberly Stewart
      Participant

Does this mean you have to behave now, @thebuz? If so, life just got that much less interesting around here.

For reals though, congrats.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@electrichippo Means YOU gotta behave now! ?

Thanks @michelle!

Kimberly Stewart
      Participant

But @thebuz, the onus is now on YOU to prove that I’m not perfectly behaved and ever rule following ?

Kyle Bown
      Participant

Thanks @thebuz someone’s gotta keep us in check. while @thegilded sleeps, or eats, or whatever he does when not modding…

Sean

I mostly just wait, unblinking and unmoving until it’s time for me to mod again.

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

Commence “@thebuz is Shadow Noah” theories! 😉

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

@kasch Been there, done that.

Melissa
      Participant

Congrats Buz!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hope I can live up to your mod standards @mkarrett!

Jackie
      Participant

Hurray!
      *party noises*

Brian E
      Participant

Excellent choice @thegilded , congratulations @thebuz this will be good for the entire community. Thank you both of you in advance for you’re hard work.

Best,

Jackie
      Participant

@thebuz

Anonymous
      Inactive

@theladyj New cover profile pic. Bless you.

Addison
      Participant

May we always remember the day we got our second dad

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

@addisonborn Dying. Dead. Deceased.

Mike
      Participant

thehazelverse
      Participant

Where can I purchase this poster?? I would like to hang it above our bed.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

I come back from lunch to the greatest movie poster ever. This is a good day.

Taylor Winters
      Participant

Congrats @thebuz; it’s well deserved!

Looking forward to having you make the forums a safer place for all of us!

Viewing 32 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar