Moderators – What do they do? Do they do things? Let's find out!

This topic contains 17 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Shaun Shaun 2 weeks, 5 days ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Tim Tim 
    Participant

So an awfully stupid new boy question…but what is the focus/point of each of the different forums? (Friends, conjecture, relationships etc)?

Thanks in advance for tolerating my naivety!

Profile photo of Megan Megan 
    Participant

@iambalrog – Honestly….I’m not sure that *we’ve* figured out the answer to that question. 😉
    Also just to let you know, there’s an activity feed, in case you haven’t discovered it yet, at thelustexperience.com/activity, and if you edit a post you can delete previous versions of your post from the activity feed so that it doesn’t clog up the feed (which isn’t a criticism, it’s something we all do and could be reminded of from time to time).

Profile photo of Shaun Shaun 
    Participant

@coryphella does deleting the previous versions in the activity feed remove it for everyone or just yourself?

EDIT: testing it..
    EDIT 2: it *looks* like it just deleted it for me!
    EDIT 3: nevermind looks to be a delayed delete for all..

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 5 days ago by Profile photo of Shaun Shaun.
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar