MISSING NOAH

Tagged: , , , ,

This topic has 41 replies, 21 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 11 months ago by Twan Intarathuch.

• Author
       Brad Ruwe
      Participant

So when are we putting up missing posters for Noah? We gotta find him!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/663gox6m0yxhs7s/NoahMissing.jpg?dl=0

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Does anyone need a doctor? It’s a little bit funny. Consider the coconut. Only the the active. Money makes the world go around.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

So apparently I’m a bit TOO good at hiding messages in images. But with Julie Rei now getting people to help Sarah, I need to throw secrecy out to get the message out to as many people as possible.

Hello Lust community. As we’ve all been made aware, Noah is MIA. Sarah and The System are seeking him out.

They cannot be allowed to find him.

Anyone can clearly see that today’s press release is a complete sham. It’s a distraction. Someone reached out to me after the events of the focus group and gave me the warning, a warning we all need to heed.

“DON’T BELIEVE THE DISTRACTIONS. YOU’RE BETTER THAN WHAT THEY’RE SELLING YOU.”

Whomever called me with this clearly is trying to get us away from The System. Something just isn’t right about all of this. I know it. You know it. We all know it. The press release is proof of it.

Noah clearly is getting fed up with The System and whatever their plot is. He outright told us as he walked out, “You have no clue what you’ve just done.” He’s warning us. He has information that is vital to us discovering the truth and because of that we need to protect him. Sure he can be an asshole. But he’s an asshole that likely has vital information.

DO NOT GIVE UP HIS LOCATION TO SARAH AND THE SYSTEM.

Instead, feed bad info to sinclairhelp@gmail.com. Send them on a wild goose chase. Make sure they have no clue what information is legit and which is fake.

Finally, it pains me to say this, but it must be said. DO. NOT. TRUST. JULIE. REI. She is fully on Sarah’s side and will give any information you let slip directly to Sarah. I thought I could trust her, I thought she would have my back. But instead she turned on me and didn’t give me the same courtesy I gave her in the focus group.

Please, protect Noah, we need whatever information he has.

thehazelverse
      Participant

Are we approaching this as a group or as individuals? We all have our own motivations.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

I’m approaching this as a plea for as many people as possible to help keep Noah’s location secret until we can discover what he knows. If he’s willing to turn on The System, then he is an incredibly valuable asset and someone who needs protection from those trying to do him potential harm. Do not buy into this diabetes distraction. We need to discover the truth. I’m just offering the suggestion we misdirect The System to help protect Noah.

Twan Intarathuch
      Participant

@nothenrygale

I agree with you partially. I don’t trust either of them and maybe that’s a mistake, but no one has earned my trust except for @electrichippo… =) She can betray me any day.

GoldTongue
      Participant

It saddens me that so many people would attack the Sinclairs like this. They are good people who work every day to make other people stronger, more confident and more successful.

And how dare people act as if they have any idea what their relationship is like as a couple. We know nothing about their personal lives. Let’s show them some respect.

I can only speak for myself, but if I ever hear from Noah, you can bet your face I’m gonna do what I can to get him home safely and healthy.

Chloe
      Participant

I don’t completely know what to think right now, but I know that I don’t really trust either at the moment, especially Sarah. The press release is sloppy, many people here either have diabetes or know someone that does, and know that a lot of what she’s saying is possibly false. Plus, the whole point of her company is to be able to lie and manipulate people into doing what you want, and being able to convince people of things that aren’t necessarily true. I mean, one of the excerxies at the focus group was convincing people that your shirt was a different color than it actually was. If Sarah knows how to teach something like that, why wouldn’t she be able to lie and convince people that she actually really loves her husband and just wants him home safe instead of just wanting to make sure he doesn’t spill any secrets?

The same could go around to Noah as well though, but I still want to hear his side of the story and see if we can get something out of him about OSDM or the System before Sarah can get to him.

Twan Intarathuch
      Participant

@goldtongue
      (Out of Game: I love the character you are playing)

In-game: That cool-aid tastes mighty good right?

Lia
      Participant

@nothenrygale I am obviously with you on this. He’s definitely in trouble, but for a man that consumes as much alcohol and tic tacs as this Noah Sinclair does, diabetes probably isn’t his biggest concern.

And I’m not saying that we can trust Noah completely if he does reach out to a member of the community… But the devil you know beats the devil you don’t.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

I don’t entirely trust Noah either. But he seems like The System is failing him and he’s ready to talk. All I know is I can’t trust Sarah now after that clearly misleading press release. Until we hear from Noah, we have to protect him. I may not like him one bit, but this is an instance where we have to help each other.

superstar
      Participant
       Julie R Goldstein
      Participant

I’ve never wished ill will on anyone as many on this forum have been throwing at Sarah. If you want to judge me for sympathizing with a woman who is clearly distressed at the misfortune of her husband, fine. But that’s on you.

Megan
      Participant

Things I am judging:

1. Noah, for attempting to blackmail @bcbishop
      2. Sarah, for telling me I’m a loser and then threatening to take everything of mine. Or something.
      3. Anyone who goes along with The System, because you’re buying into this bullshit of “taking what’s yours” and possibly screwing other people over in the process.
      4. Weirdos acting weird for no reason.

monkeymuffin333
      Participant

But… @coryphella, I’m a weirdo who acts weird for no reason. *puppy dog eyes*

Anonymous
      Inactive

I did get an email response from Sarah, but my need to utilize logic in my approach to this entire sequence served up a rather blase response.

Anonymous
      Inactive

With regards to both Noah and Sarah, I will not do anything to protect them because I’ve no reason to. I reached out once to inquire about the seminars. I was turned down. And I moved on as a customer. There is no attachment.

Sage
      Participant

I’m so torn. Sarah seems like a really nice person and a strong businesswoman, who can fault that? But Noah, seems to be crying for help in his odd bristling way, and I’m a sucker for Rhett Butler types.

I’m not sure what I would do? This is tough.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@sfire8 I encourage taking the route of the observer, the watcher. If they need us for actual help instead of this convaluted powerplay bullshit, they will let us know.

Until then, just watch…

Twan Intarathuch
      Participant

@birdiesrunamok
      I can totally respect that. But I do love that people are going all in.

Megan
      Participant

@monkeymuffin333 – no…you’re Susie. 🙂

Anonymous
      Inactive

@genghistwan I would go all in, but I haven’t been given a reason to go all in. After being brushed off by the System, I was baffled that I even got a press release. I’m quite content just watching and reflecting on how grateful I am that I wasn’t considered for the System. 🙂

Candace
      Participant

Smells like a trap! Sarah, Noah, all of it.

thehazelverse
      Participant

I second, Candace.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Sarah certainly does seem more concerned with Noah saying some weird shit. Diabetes is no joke. A good friend of mine was recently found dead on the floor of his apartment with his insulin needle in hand, clearly trying to stop whatever was happening to him. I’d be more concerned about that than just spouting some conspiracy theories. Let’s get that man some help. Although what was his quote from the book? I’m already dead?

Julie R Goldstein
      Participant

If you sat in the same room with me on Sunday and don’t inherently admire and respect the amazing woman that is Sarah Sinclair, then you’re a lost cause. I’m not here to save those unwilling to be helped.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I’ve already offered her any support she needs. Diabetic shock is definitely something to be taken very seriously. I just hope he’s alright.

Jackie
      Participant

@birdiesrunamok

Sean

@theladyj – For real you should make an album of these. Maybe post it somewhere dedicated to contributions and posts related to Lust *cough cough subreddit cough*

Jackie
      Participant

@thegilded I guess I’ll have to make a reddit account. I figure I’d dump my catalog at the proverbial end. They’ve scattered to the winds of Instagram already.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Oh dear. I’m now quotable. Thanks @theladyj. 🙂

Candace
      Participant

What was so amazing about her? All she did was stare at us, tell us to lie to each other and take notes. She is physically beautiful and has a strong powerful demeanor like she is in charge and means business. Sure, I’ll give you that. Amazing though? She favors lying and manipulation to get what she wants (which actually speaks to my shadow self because I can’t deny the fact that I have done that more often than not). I don’t dislike her by any means but I’m also not going to blindly follow her for no good reason. Who is Sarah Sinclair to me?! She hasn’t done anything for me. She is not in need of my help. She looks like a self-sufficient woman to me. We all have issues and maybe if I got to know her on a personal level I’d feel more sympathetic to hers but at this point I wouldn’t even believe one word out of her mouth. She is the girl who cried wolf.

Briana
      Participant

I have yet to meet either of them, but I’m sure they have no intention to prove themselves to me or to any of us. I regret my words the other day when I called him a drunk. The truth is, I don’t know what he is or who he is. Nobody has asked me to disclose Noah’s whereabouts to anyone and that press release you are all sharing is hear-say from where I stand. I’m hopeful that I’ll have the opportunity to meet one of them in the near future and get an idea of who they are and what they’re about.

Kyle Bown
      Participant

I reached out to Sarah, offering her my sympathies and assistance. Got nothing in reply. Seems my help is unwanted or unneeded. Probably dodged a bullet there anyway.

Here’s hoping Noah stays safe and out of sight.

Jackie
      Participant

@julierei
      I’m worries about you. Look what you’re saying! This isn’t like you at all. All you’ve been is helpful!

I’m not here to save those unwilling to be helped.

It’s all a fantasm! They want this, them, to divide us. But we’re a solid community of oddballs, winners and losers, we shouldn’t be divided on such superficial means like admiration and amazment!

Twan Intarathuch
      Participant

We’re all being manipulated, Sarah seems great for some, Noah seems awesome to others, but sometimes I look out into the great wide world and wonder and sigh…. Where is the one person, one character who I’ll allow to manipulate me? There is surely a manipulator out there for us all right?

Mustafa Said
      Participant

@genghistwan I don’t know about you but I’m not too fond of someone manipulating me.

In regards to the Noah situation, it seems that lines are being drawn…

Jackie
      Participant

@genghistwan
      I’ll be your huckleberry.
      #TombstoneisTheBest

Tim Redman
      Participant

My hunch is that this is yet another test. I offered to help via email and the reply I got was somewhat hostile. I don’t think Noah’s missing. I don’t think they’re really trying to find him. If they were, my offer would have been taken more seriously. Or maybe they did take me seriously because they know i have resources and they didn’t want me to get too close.

Twan Intarathuch
      Participant

@mumumusings
      I should have put #sarcasm on everything after I wrote “We’re all being manipulated”

And yeah I understand lines are being drawn, but for me it seems like I’m facing the choice between a giant douchebag and a shit sandwich!

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

@genghistwan Let me introduce you to my friend Otis…

Twan Intarathuch
      Participant

@theladyj

Do your worst or best 😉 I’m partial to candy…. That’s why I also have diabetes.

@bcbishop

Well at least when I’m betrayed/scarred by Otis, it won’t be my first creepy/weird experience with an old white man.

Viewing 41 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar