Missed Connection: Looking for Powerful Man Named Noah

This topic has 29 replies, 16 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Taylor Winters.

• Author
       LaSalle
      Participant

woman seeking power
      Hi Noah,

I’m sure you’re busy. Let’s make this short. You want money and domination. I want power and success. Let’s make this a thing. I’ll be waiting for your email. Can’t wait to explore your system.

• This topic was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by LaSalle.
      • This topic was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by LaSalle.
       LaSalle
      Participant

noah

Candace
      Participant

Hahaha I fucking love this!! ???

Chloe
      Participant

@lasalle – This is so extra it’s AMAZING! XD

I swear if he doesn’t answer you now, I don’t know what will get him to answer.

Blondie
      Participant

This is impressive! Just reading that makes me wanna show you around my yacht and I don’t even have a yacht… Yet…

Maranda
      Participant

If he’s a real believer in his own system, hell know you’re taking what you want!

Max Z
      Participant

This is brilliant. I hope you see ALL the yacht rooms.

Jackie
      Participant

I got an email asking if I was worthy, and what can I offer to ensure I’m not wasting THEIR time.

LaSalle
      Participant

@theladyj, that’s very interesting. Did you get a questionnaire as well, or was that it? The other email types I’ve seen have been winner, loser, and maybes with questionnaire.

If you believe in the system, you know you have to sell yourself, take everything, and be unapologetic. I hope you tell them why they’d be suckers not to consider you.

@blondie
      can’t wait to tour your new yacht. get it, girl. @maxzumstein I have every intention of doing just that. Maybe you’ll get a sneak peak at your winners gathering.

Jackie
      Participant

@lasalle,
      My job gives me a unique skill set, so I made that my selling point. I did not get a questionnaire.

Chloe
      Participant

I’m actually pretty nervous to see what my email will be now, since all I wrote was “Sign me up!”
      *Bangs head on desk* I’m seriously green when it comes to the immersive theatre world

Max Z
      Participant

@chloe I only wrote a couple sentences saying that I wanted in and that I was ready and I got accepted. I think what they’re generally looking for is a perceived willingness. So far people who have tried to come at them aggro have gotten rejections. They don’t want to be questioned. So “sign me up” seems like as good a response as any.

Megan
      Participant

@chloe

I’m seriously green when it comes to the immersive theatre world

No such thing, seriously 🙂 This particular experience is different from lots of other pieces of immersive theatre and ARGs, and some have more participation than others. The best part is figuring out how to participate, IMO.

Maranda
      Participant

@maxzumstein Their unwillingness to deal with people who ask questions is startlingly similar to a certain world leader’s attitude towards the press.

LaSalle
      Participant

Sarah/Noah Sinclair

• This reply was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by LaSalle.
       Max Z
      Participant

Lmao! The yacht, the “Sarah”, god damn. @lasalle is this forum’s most valuable resource. I say this with all due respect to Noah as a member of the ostensibly “chosen” crowd: If he doesn’t get on this he is blind.

Daniel
      Participant

How has he not responded to you! LOL

LaSalle
      Participant

Hahaha, thanks @maxzumstein! Trying to have a little bit of fun with this and maybe the Sinclairs will grace me with some sort of a reaction 😀

@danduder
      @rasberryberet I know! No response yet. This may quickly rabbit hole into something very ridiculous.

LaSalle
      Participant

day 3

Maranda
      Participant

@lasalle Another masterpiece!

thehazelverse
      Participant

Why do those “ads” creep me out so much?

LaSalle
      Participant

be cool be cool be cool don't be desperate

I think I’m beginning to sound a little desperate. Just a teensy tiny bit. @rasberryberet

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

@lasalle Your work is phenomenal. Yuge fan. If I were Noah, I’d not write you back just to continue getting these.

Stephanie Martin
      Participant

@lasalle bahahah this is by far the best one!!! Love it! How are you making these?!

Maxwell R
      Participant

I think I need to throw some wood on this fire.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by Maxwell R.
       Jackie
      Participant

Me too! I feel like thinking with gasoline as well.

Masomoment
      Participant

I’ve never laughed so hard, this is amazing…. i can’t believe you have not gotten a response yet and yet i don’t feel so bad now.

Stephanie schultz
      Participant

Hello Noah Sinclair , i am willing to do anything to gain the power i am seeking and anxiously awaiting your response

LaSalle
      Participant

Hey Noah,
      Sorry I haven’t been in touch in a while. Been pretty busy. I’m sure you’ve noticed. Anyways, I’ll let you get back to your stuff. You’re probably just getting to my email now. You must be super backlogged and all…yup…that must be it.

Anyways, funny story. I saw that you like orange tic tacs. Me too. I actually keep some by my nightstand. I like to look at it and think about all the good times with you….that will probably happen….any time now….

long time noah see

Taylor Winters
      Participant

@lasalle, HAHAHAHA this is your best one yet!

I hope Noah never responds so these can continue forever.

Viewing 29 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar