Midnight Commission event 8/05

This topic has 45 replies, 23 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 7 months ago by Meghan Mayhem.

• Author
       Lauren Bello

Midnight Commission members who solved their latest cipher have been invited to apply for an experience tomorrow night, at midnight.

Instructions for applying followed.

Maranda
      Participant

Does that set of slashes and parentheses in the middle mean anything…? This is the first Resistance message I’ve gotten so it could be nothing.

Anonymous
      Inactive

As someone who generally hates both sides, I am thoroughly intrigued by this email.

However, as someone who is quite used to embracing the darkest parts of myself as well as the darkness around, I admit that I am baffled by how MC will train all of you resistance folk to be prepared for whatever THE SYSTEM has in store. I tip my hat to all of you partaking in all of this shenanigans.

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

@mamatato
      I don’t believe this is so much preparing us to handle “The System”. I’d figure its more so the OSDM as a whole.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@rizzzoooooo I figured as much. I am just very curious as to what preparation will entail.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

@izryn There is indeed meaning to it. There’s a phone number.

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

This is probably obvious and I’m just tired, but… who is the intel source that Horace gave up on?

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

“Include your full address”

If we get picked, pretty sure we don’t come to them, they’re coming to our front door.

I’m ready to prove myself, to someone that I ACTUALLY respect.

Lauren Bello

Oops, yes, that’s an important detail. We had to email someone and “tell us why you think you will survive this experience, and should be selected. Include your full address and phone number.”

Cristen
      Participant

@nothenrygale ahem, don’t forget I know where you live too, Bradley.

Maranda
      Participant

Welp, nobody’s coming to my front door in this weather.

Addison
      Participant

I’ve offered myself up to the darkness, though via a puzzle/cipher that I hope Morgan can crack. If they’re willing to venture out to west LA, then bring it on.

I’ve resisted the OSDM since day one and stood with BOS since they opened their ranks.

Let’s do this.

George Zuniga
      Participant

I’m just waiting on my email back.

Brad and Kevin welcomed me to the BOS with open arms. I’m ready to stand with all of you. Morgan’s admirable, as are the rest of you. I just hope I get the chance to fight alongside you all. Even if I don’t make it, my TRUST lies with the Resistance.

Taylor Winters
      Participant

I emailed in–and I’m not afraid to share it here.

Morgan,

I’m not going to bullshit you. I am not yet BOS, nor am I… whatever the other side is called at this point. I am here for power, and right now Horace offers my greatest shot at that. He wants me to be useful to him, so I will be. But that doesn’t necessarily mean he can offer me what I lust for. Can you? This is your shot to bring me onto your side. Let’s see what you’ve got.

-Taylor

My address is redacted.

Kevin
      Participant

Curious to see how they handle those of us who have declared for OSDM. Are we going to be rejected outright or are they going to take a chance to try to convert us to their cause?

Jackie
      Participant

I emailed, “out of the window, but not out of spirit.”

Just saying hi. Be safe everyone. ♡

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

I solved the ciphers and emailed but never heard anything.

Oh well.

Candace
      Participant

As cool as it would be to have someone come to my house I first of all don’t expect anyone to go all the way to Whittier and also I probably won’t even be home.. maybe we’ll receive mail at some point?

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

*No Caller ID comes up on my phone*

R: Hello?
      M: Rizzo
      (I can spot that British accent from anywhere)
      R:Yes
      M:I’m sure you know who this is, brother.
      R:Yes sir
      M:You’ve been selected. I will contact you soon with more details
      R:Good shit.

*CLICK*

Megan
      Participant

I’m going to get up at the crack of dawn tomorrow just to find out what happened to y’all. 🙂

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

I got a similar call to @rizzzoooooo. Short and right to the point. I’ve been selected.

Let’s do this.

Blondie
      Participant

Ditto @coryphella, setting an alarm and my filter machine now… I don’t get up early for just anyone. Even though my distance prevents me from participating, I e-mailed. Morgan knows I am working hard to prove my worth following my recent attitude problem. I hope to be of use in the future. Good luck to those being chosen, BOS or not ❤

GoldTongue
      Participant

I also received a call. I look forward to standing alongside @rizzzoooooo, @nothenrygale, @kevin and everyone else who’s been invited.

Cara
      Participant

Received a no caller ID call. I answered my phone:

Me: Hello, Morgan.
      Morgan: Well that was fast. Will you be around tonight?
      Me: I sure hope so.
      Morgan: Great, I’ll be in touch.
      *Click*

Curious to see what the BOS has to offer. I don’t give my trust away easily but if earned, I’m extremely loyal. Here’s hoping I don’t regret this…

Chloe
      Participant

Good luck to those of you that were chosen. Here’s hoping you survive this experience and come out stronger.

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

Congrats everyone! Have fun tonight. Looking forward to your reports.

@nothenrygale
      Humbly suggesting this one instead: https://vimeo.com/3685071

Cristen
      Participant

Remember who and whose you are, @kevin.

Good luck to you all.

Kevin
      Participant

As @goldtongue mentioned, I was selected as well. I made clear where I stood in the email and was still chosen.

Megan
      Participant

I hope that tonight is periscoped and that my phone wakes me up with the notification. 🙂

Anonymous
      Inactive

Good luck folks. Most anxious to hear what @kevin reports back.

Addison
      Participant

Got a call earlier, and was accepted. Just got one more, zip code and a time.

Here we gooooooo

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

Just got the second call as well, It’s lit

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Same. The excitement is real.

Megan
      Participant

Can anyone say what time it’s at?

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

@coryphella Not sure if we’re all going in at the same time or different times, but it’s gonna be late. Not sure if we should give any specifics, but if any Periscopes go out tonight I’m going to assume they’ll be after 11 PM.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Hey @thebuz @thegilded any chance we can add today’s date to the topic title? Will help differentiate from any other TMC events.

Blondie
      Participant

See you online at 7am @coryphella ?

Tim Redman
      Participant

My thoughts and prayers are with you all.

Cara
      Participant

I can confirm that our meeting times are staggered. Looks like we will be going this alone…

Maranda
      Participant

Best of luck to you all tonight. The OSDM needs to be kept in check!

George Zuniga
      Participant

Good luck to you guys tonight. You’ve been provided with an important opportunity to show your strength and prove yourselves. I’m fairly certain that’s exactly what you’ll do. Keep fighting the good fight.

Kevin Hsu
      Participant

I look forward to joining at the beginning of their end.

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

My BOS peeps for the night! I always have to listen to one song before heading into any shadowy organization. This song has been my hype song (as I’m sure we all have that ONE song)for the past year and a half. This is my gift to you guys haha:

Chloe
      Participant

I’m definitely curious as to what exactly is going to go down tonight. I mean, if it’s intense enough that a safe word is needed it seems like it’ll be pretty serious physically. I wonder if they’re going to deal with all of your greatest fears somehow, because if you can handle your own fears, you should be able to handle whatever “mind altering drugs” or other things the ODSM throws at you.

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

Proud to be BOS tonight. We never fucking left.

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

@rizzzoooooo <3 805805805

Viewing 44 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar