Midnight Commission event 8/05

This topic contains 45 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  Meghan Mayhem 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

• Author
     Addison 
    Participant

Got a call earlier, and was accepted. Just got one more, zip code and a time.

Here we gooooooo

Michael Rizzo 
    Participant

Just got the second call as well, It’s lit

Brad Ruwe 
    Participant

Same. The excitement is real.

Megan 
    Participant

Can anyone say what time it’s at?

Brad Ruwe 
    Participant

@coryphella Not sure if we’re all going in at the same time or different times, but it’s gonna be late. Not sure if we should give any specifics, but if any Periscopes go out tonight I’m going to assume they’ll be after 11 PM.

Brad Ruwe 
    Participant

Hey @thebuz @thegilded any chance we can add today’s date to the topic title? Will help differentiate from any other TMC events.

Blondie 
    Participant

See you online at 7am @coryphella 😉

Tim Redman 
    Participant

My thoughts and prayers are with you all.

Cara 
    Participant

I can confirm that our meeting times are staggered. Looks like we will be going this alone…

Maranda 
    Participant

Best of luck to you all tonight. The OSDM needs to be kept in check!

George Zuniga 
    Participant

Good luck to you guys tonight. You’ve been provided with an important opportunity to show your strength and prove yourselves. I’m fairly certain that’s exactly what you’ll do. Keep fighting the good fight.

Kevin Hsu 
    Participant

I look forward to joining at the beginning of their end.

Michael Rizzo 
    Participant

My BOS peeps for the night! I always have to listen to one song before heading into any shadowy organization. This song has been my hype song (as I’m sure we all have that ONE song)for the past year and a half. This is my gift to you guys haha:

Chloe 
    Participant

I’m definitely curious as to what exactly is going to go down tonight. I mean, if it’s intense enough that a safe word is needed it seems like it’ll be pretty serious physically. I wonder if they’re going to deal with all of your greatest fears somehow, because if you can handle your own fears, you should be able to handle whatever “mind altering drugs” or other things the ODSM throws at you.

Michael Rizzo 
    Participant

Proud to be BOS tonight. We never fucking left.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar