Meetup: Saturday 5/13

This topic has 20 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 11 months ago by Hannah Schenck.

• Author
       Sean

Hi friends.

I’ve been seeing a whole bunch of meetup topics recently and I’ve been stewing in rage and jealousy over each one, being unable to attend due to my living in San Diego. There are still so many faces that I don’t recognize from outside of the forum and I need to fix that. How can I lord over and feel superior to people that I’ve never met, afterall?

So to correct that, I’m headed up to LA this weekend. I’ll be available all Saturday during the day if people would like to grab a bite or something but more importantly, I’d like to meet up at a bar someplace so that I can have a drink with some of you kind folk. I’ll be staying that night in “West LA, sorta between UCLA and Santa Monica” (thanks to both @mike who’s letting me crash on Friday and @addisonborn who’s offering a couch for Saturday). Anyone interested in grabbing a drink?

I’d be willing to take a longer Uber/Lyft if it means meeting up with people, it doesn’t need to be in that exact area. I’m more interested in meeting up with more people than I am staying immediately next to where I’m crashing.

Twan Intarathuch
      Participant

@thegilded

I’m always gonna suggest Game Haus in Glendale, but I will genuinely make an effort to go where the mob decides to go.

Lia
      Participant

I’m down for whatever! Free all day!

KINGKILL33
      Participant

I’ll be there buddy. Wherever it will be at, I’ll be there.

Cristen
      Participant

Free for hangs but I’m gonna ask you to mod real life conversations the whole time.

Sean

Sounds good. I’ll occasionally interrupt people and tell them that their sentence got deleted and then physically move them to another table if they start going off topic.

My understand is that there are a lot of people in the Valley, is that right? Is that where we should be aiming?

Cristen
      Participant

@thegilded oh Christ please just gently pick me up and place me at @shankfx22’s table when we start shouting across everyone.

Candace
      Participant

@thegilded Saturday I’m off work by 5 so I will meet you wherever you’re at 🙂

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Weekend is still up in the air, but lemme know meetup details and I’ll try to make it!

Jackie
      Participant

Am interested. Ill be in the area of Hollywood to go see THRONES! at 8pm on Saturday.

Taylor Winters
      Participant

I’ll do my best to be there!

Max Z
      Participant

I totally missed this thread until just now but I’d love to meet you in person, and revisit with some the lovely folk I met on 5/1, so I’ll do my best to make it out! 🙂

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

@thegilded I should be free tomorrow night / Saturday! Lemme know if you want to meet up!

Sean

Current plan for Saturday is:

– Hiking Millard Falls in the morning starting approx 10a
      – Short break to bathe our disgusting filth
      Beers at Griffith Park
      – Kill some time somewhere
      – Beers at Idle Hour in the Valley at night

All yall are invited to any and all. Can post here or message me on FB if you want more info or anything.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

@thegilded I’ll see you at Idle Hour!

Also, if killing is part of the plan, better call @thebuz.

Megan
      Participant

@thegilded – that sounds awesome, I so wish I was there.

KINGKILL33
      Participant

I will definitely be there for the hiking! Baby is ready to go!! lol I encourage y’all that love the outdoors and come hang out, it’s always a good day when you get out into some nature!

For you all that don’t know, Millard Falls is a pretty easy hike that ends at a beautiful waterfall. Here is a link for you all if you want to check it out.

Also, the beers in Griffith Park on Saturday is not just us going there to the park to get wasted in front of families and kids lol. Helping @thegilded to clear this up, but the opening day of the Griffith Park Beer Garden at the Roosevelt Cafe is happening this Saturday. Sean thought it would be a cool idea to stop by and have some brews and food for an opening event. Although, I’m totally down to just go get wasted in a park with you all anytime lol.

I will be there pretty much all day enjoying the time our brother from SD! It’s not often we are privileged with the OG MOD coming into town hahaha. Come out y’all and make a day of it if you can.

KINGKILL33
      Participant

I will definitely be there for the hiking! Baby is ready to go!! lol I encourage y’all that love the outdoors and come hang out, it’s always a good day when you get out into some nature!
      For you all that don’t know, Millard Falls is a pretty easy hike that ends at a beautiful waterfall. Here is a link for you all if you want to check it out.
      Millard Falls

Also, the beers in Griffith Park on Saturday is not just us going there to the park to get wasted in front of families and kids lol. Helping @thegilded to clear this up, but the opening day of the Griffith Park Beer Garden at the Roosevelt Cafe is happening this Saturday. Sean thought it would be a cool idea to stop by and have some brews and food for an opening event. Although, I’m totally down to just go get wasted in a park with you all anytime lol.
      Beer Garden

I will be there pretty much all day enjoying the time our brother from SD! It’s not often we are privileged with the OG MOD coming into town hahaha. Come out y’all and make a day of it if you can.

Kevin Hsu
      Participant

in for drinks at Idle Hour

superstar
      Participant

Definitely up for Idle Hour tonight! When are y’all thinking about getting started?

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

Okay guys come to Idle Hour tonight 9:30-10! See you there!

Viewing 20 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar