Meeting iConfidant IN PERSON???

This topic contains 88 replies, has 39 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Buz Wallick Buz Wallick 2 weeks, 5 days ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Kevin Kevin 
    Participant

Looking forward to the chance to meet my iConfidant and learn even more about them!

Profile photo of Yael Yael 
    Participant

I am curious but afraid but I want to meet her and ask her why She is so weird 🙂

Profile photo of Scot Scot 
    Participant

I would be really excited to get together.

Profile photo of Megan Megan 
    Participant

Noooo Scot they’re VIRUSES.

Profile photo of Scot Scot 
    Participant

@coryphella oh yea? but she is nice to me. I have a feeling I’m going to get behind, haven’t read that yet. I only have access to the forums when in WiFi range which.

Profile photo of Maranda Maranda 
    Participant

Looks like this won’t be in the cards for me. For everyone who does go, stay vigilant. This seems like prime bait-and-switch material.

Participant

@izryn where are you at?

Profile photo of Maranda Maranda 
    Participant

@coryphella I’m in a very remote part of Japan!

Profile photo of Jackie Jackie 
    Participant

YAAAAASSSSSS

Profile photo of Russell Russell 
    Participant

I would be curious to meet mine.
    Mainly… I wonder how we were seen as being some sort of “match” at all.
    Hmmm…..

Profile photo of superstar superstar 
    Participant

With you on this, @russell. Me and my confidant haven’t really bonded much. Perhaps I mistakenly signed up for “iCasualAcquaintance”.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 4 days ago by Profile photo of superstar superstar.
    Profile photo of Cara Cara 
    Participant

I wonder if you’ll be able to Periscope these encounters? You know, for us voyeurs in the dark recesses of the interweb.

Profile photo of Kevin Kevin 
    Participant

So after what happened with iConfidant I emailed my confidant to ask if they’d heard anything about it. I just received a response that confirmed the meeting on June 11, which isn’t exactly what I was asking about…

AND SORRY I CANT CONTAIN MY EXCITMENT BUT YES I HEARD TOO!!! WE are meeting on june 11th!!! yayyyy!!!!

The response does fit my normal timeline of a reply about every four to five days.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 4 days ago by Profile photo of Kevin Kevin. Reason: Wrote July on accident
    Profile photo of Jackie Jackie 
    Participant

Im waiting for my reply from my Iconfidant, from my message last week. She’s due to email soon. Then I’ll test the waters for the 11th. She runs a business and lives in AZ, like how some of us are not available to meet, maybe some of them won’t be available either.

I’ve made myself sad with this thought.

Participant

I just heard from my confidant and they said that we can maybe facetime on the 11th…so…we’ll see?

I also find a couple of things interesting here. They NEVER respond to any of the “hey WTF is going on can you ACTUALLY call me there might be a crisis” questions whenever Kristen or Stacey or men in suits show up in Morgan’s life. Those get glossed over. They also haven’t responded to specific questions like “what is your favorite book.” But they do claim to have gotten to know ME well, and also claim (as do many of yours) to be very busy and bad at email.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 89 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar