Mason on FB live 9/12

Tagged: 

This topic has 29 replies, 17 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 6 months ago by Christine Barger.

• Author
       Maranda
      Participant

Mason just posted two live videos to FB. He’s outside @coryphella’s house, waiting for her.

Mason’s first fb live video
      The second video

Then, he posts to fb, saying he’s going to close out this chapter.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by Maranda. Reason: How do I get the freaking video to show up in the post?!
       Maranda
      Participant

He also implied that Joyce was his ex (?!) and that his daughter is going to need a new mommy. Mason, you read these, so I just want to say that courting is usually not done like this, via facebook live, and the target of one’s affections is usually not a married person. Also, you don’t date by killing your ex.

@coryphella
      If he’ll cheat on kill someone for you, he’ll cheat on kill you too.

Julie R Goldstein
      Participant

No matter who loses, Anoch always wins!!!

GLORY BE!!!

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

So what was that about giving Mason the benefit of doubt?

Mason is such a bratty pathetic needy shithead.
      Like the kid in the back of the class that sets fire to little girls hair and laughs for attention.

I mentioned this in Slack but Mason is The Joker. He wants anarchy. His plans are chaos.
      What does The Joker want The Batman to do to him? Prove he’s no better than him. Abandon his morals and kill him.
      We do not give Mason what he wants.
      We destroy him, but on OUR terms, not his.

Mason, cozy up next to Papa Sinclair. You’re on the fucking list.

Jackie
      Participant

Sweet baby jesus ans Like, there is literally one emotion right now and its ‘WatTheFuck’. One, killing the mother of your child? And Two, assimilating someone else because of…What-the-fuck-ever connection you perceive?

Dude is off the chain. In every sense.

@coryphella
      , If he accidentally pushes himself out a window, I wont be sad and will pay your bail once all of it gets cleared up.

Maranda
      Participant

Mason also posts a photo of himself and Megan on facebook:

Posted by The Lust Experience on Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Maranda
      Participant

@meghanmayhem What I said about giving Mason the benefit of the doubt, I take it back. I take it back x10.

Chloe
      Participant

This is all seriously messed up. So, the main reason he had for doing all of this, was to find his ex Joyce and kill her, then to search through the forums with the calls to find a new wife, and mother for his kid?

Dude reaaaaaly doesn’t know how dating or marriage proposals work.

Cassandra
      Participant

I knew he was a fucking huge ass creep, I knew it, I knew it, I knew it, from the first time he contacted us I was like this guy is BAD NEWS and just watch him be a psychopath. So predictable, Mason. And wtf, you don’t kill the mother of your child, even if you have beef. Also, what? Am I missing something? Who is your kid? Can I adopt her/him? You really shouldn’t be a parent. Kick him in the balls, @coryphella!

Jackie
      Participant

So this wasn’t some noble quest, drudging through the monsters to save the princess. No, He’s a selfish fucking disease with a private score to settle, that he couldn’t settle like a man, so he settled it like a bitch.

Kevin
      Participant

Everything about this is fucked up. Mason sat by while his daughter’s mother was beaten, let her suffer, taunted her, and then, and then made his daughter say goodbye to her (presumably while she was alive, but who the hell knows). And then going to find a new mother for her with someone he’s been harassing on the phone?

Aside from all of that shit, what does Biarberg think about Mason’s actions?

And going back to something I said earlier, Joyce would have been an excellent candidate for “deprogramming” before we knew she was the mother of Mason’s kid. It’s even worse now. Now it seems they didn’t even try for some reason and just let her die. If people are too deep and can’t be deprogrammed, they just off them to make a point?

Violet
      Participant

Dear Mason,

Perhaps your upbringing in a cult has left you a bit…shall we say, lost, in the dating world. Being a single parent is often stressful, so let’s talk about how to-

oh fuck it, pretty sure you’re off the rope at this point, dude. @meghanmayhem’s right. You gots to go.

Robert Fuller
      Participant

I hope they’re happy together?

I’m thinking Briarberg is complete bullshit. Maybe Jaime is just Mason’s dating wingman.

Melissa
      Participant

Never did I thought “gee I hope this is good ol’ goofy OSDM just collecting even more Emotional Index”.

Right now I think that would be the best outcome.

If not and this is happening, I’m thinking about Briarberg. If they really are anti-OSDM/deprogramming people that got in too deep, how do they feel about Mason? They be cool with this because this after all just falls into “use force if necessary” category? And what about Michelle who essentially stood there while this happened? The rogue has no heart and is just as bad for letting this shit happen. I don’t care what Joyce did, this is just absolutely twisted.

Like @bcbishop I am worried. Briarberg has my file from Tension which has all sorts of information about me including where I live. Even without trying, I fear I’ve got so far down the rabbit hole that I’m just stuck in it now. We all may be in deep.

What I take comfort is that despite the factions and acronyms I know that Mason, Michelle, Jaime…those are just a few people.

The One outnumbers these assholes by many-fold.

Christine Barger
      Participant

Are there Facebook live replays? Like can we see it anywhere now? Also…what’s the Facebook account? Thanks!

Shaun
      Participant

I can still see it on my mobile browser here.

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

@christineb The Lust Experience on FB

Christine Barger
      Participant

How do I know he was really outside of her house? I mean does he live near? Or why out to visit her now that that I would put that passed him this is not my road shit

Christine Barger
      Participant

Sorry I can’t edit that post right now because I’m driving obviously but Boulevard I will try to figure it out when I park

Maranda
      Participant

@christineb Mason posted a photo of him and Megan together on the Lust Facebook. It was posted as a comment reply on one of the videos, so it was easy to miss. A couple people also called Megan’s husband and confirmed that Mason was there.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

@christineb PLEASE tell me that initial post was a voice to text transcription and the end literally is you realizing you turned down the wrong street. Because if so, that’s a laugh I needed today.

Melissa
      Participant

“How do I know he was really outside of her house? I mean does he live near? Or why out to visit her now that that I would put that passed him this is not my road shit

omg @christineb hahahaaa

PAGING @theladyj ! XD

• This reply was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by Melissa.
       Twan Intarathuch
      Participant

@itsnotmason is a murderer
      is creepy
      is crazy
      is chaos

is what everyone here wants. Joyce was right… we wanted this. We’ve summoned this thing and it wants to fuck shit up.

Do we try to stop him or just watch him do what he does best?

I’m not sure what side of the fence i’m on really. Part of me wants to see us band together and figure out what the fuck needs to be done before another one of us gets picked off… but part of me just wants to see everything burn and maybe Mason will do just that.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@genghistwan

Part of me wants to see us band together and figure out what the fuck needs to be done before another one of us gets picked off… but part of me just wants to see everything burn and maybe Mason will do just that

I relate. And where this is going, Mason will either burn us or the ODSM, or maybe both to the ground. Still somewhat unclear

Melissa
      Participant

I get what you’re saying @genghistwan about how many of us have been like “F-U OSDM–buuuuuurn” so we basically HAVE been asking for this. The issue I take is that:

1.) There are other means of “burning shit down” than torturing a mother to death. There are non-violent means whether it’s taking them down financially or just the good ol’ legal way in court. I know that’s the far slower way and probably makes for boring view but still can be effective.

2.) There’s a fine line of burning shit down and then getting an innocent kid involved. “The car smells funny”….jesus christ.

3.) There’s also the fine line of burning shit down and showing up at @coryphella’s house and wrecking other participant’s brains with fucked up silence.

That’s my take on this–it’s just fucking twisted. This is not what I wanted.

Jackie
      Participant

@christineb, For bringing some unannounced levity

View post on imgur.com

with the summoning powers of @mkarrett

• This reply was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by Jackie.
       Twan Intarathuch
      Participant

@mkarrett

All your points are valid and Mason is fucking twisted. There are better ways to stop the OSDM.

But no one is doing anything… (or anything that we can actually see and be affected by) except for freaky-ass Mason and he is without a doubt who we’re all looking at right now.

We’re all watching for his next move, eagerly anticipating what will happen next. We’re the audience cheering him on with every comment made against him.

He must be loving it.

Blondie
      Participant

But no one is doing anything… (or anything that we can actually see and be affected by) except for freaky-ass Mason and he is without a doubt who we’re all looking at right now.

Question: If Mason is the distraction, what are we being distracted from? What’s going on in the background while we’re all focussing on him? I don’t believe he is the only thing going on right now… The other stuff doesn’t just… Stop.

Robert Fuller
      Participant

I don’t believe he is the only thing going on right now… The other stuff doesn’t just… Stop.

I was wondering that myself. What are you up to, Noah?

Christine Barger
      Participant

Yes sorry I got home and started my live show right away because I was late and totally forgot to edit it. I’ll just leave it. Voice to text is my nemesis. @nothenrygale @theladyj @mkarrett I was trying to catch up on stuff while at the salon and then it hit me while driving home that he could’ve been bluffing to fuck with us. Unfortunately that doesn’t seem to be the case.

Viewing 29 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar