Macy Phone Call 4/18/17

This topic has 38 replies, 27 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Lawrence Meyers.

• Author
       Melissa
      Participant

Macy called me (I’m at work) a few minutes ago. We had about a 5 min chat. She sounds calm but obviously apprehensive reaching out to me because of what I’ve done to her. She said she had no idea why I was so ruthless “posting that”* but she just needs a friend right now. She now has no job and no family but on the flip side of the coin feels liberated by not being part of the Sinclair Inc anymore. Per Macy, Sarah is a monster. Noah is a narcissist and has a giant ego but Macy feels that Noah is deep down a nice guy.

She then asked me who do I value in my life? I told her how much I value my husband and his support. Macy then disclosed that she once had a girlfriend but unfortunately they split up because girlfriend (didn’t ask for ex’s name) couldn’t handle relationship problems. 🙁

Macy then asked me if I have met Sarah. I told her no and that I don’t think I’ll have that opportunity all things considered/not sure I’m interested anyhow. I was told to trust my instincts about Sarah.

As for Macy and her safety she said it’s moment-to-moment. She feels that she has to constantly watch her back. I offered up my line as a means of reaching out, even if she just needs to talk. At this point my co-worker was giving me a look so we had to wrap up our chat.

What stood out to me is that I believe her closing was “everybody answers to someone, even Sarah…we don’t know who the puppet masters are.”

*confirms that we are being watched here which should be no surprise but makes me uneasy.

Nicole Mae
      Participant

VERY interesting. Thanks for sharing @mkarrett!

Julie R Goldstein
      Participant

If you speak to her again, please tell her to do the right thing and turn herself in. She created this situation herself. Only she can end it.

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

The chain of command keeps looking like an infinity ladder. But I suspect the “puppet masters” are the same ones who have always looked over us.

Mustafa Said
      Participant

Interesting. Honestly, I’m surprised Macy’s still around. I’d figure one way or another Sarah would have dealt with her by now. Good to hear she’s ok for the moment.

As for who Sarah answers to…someone’s gotta keep the lights on and the people fed. Someone or something has to be funding Sinclair Inc. I’d imagine Macy was on the payroll back then..where did the money come from to pay her and any other Sinclair associates we could encounter as we traverse this strange new experiment?

A now deceased friend of mine once said, “look for cross connections and always follow the $$$.”

Candace
      Participant

She now has no job and no family

Um…Did they kill her family?!

Kevin
      Participant

@mkarrett Did you get the impression that not even Sarah knows who the puppet masters are? Or just Macy?

Interesting.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Really appreciate you sharing your lengthy phone call with Macy, @mkarrett and not vague posting or keeping it to yourself.

Mike
      Participant

but she just needs a friend right now

There’s this new website that I think could help her called iconfidant.net Let her know about that if she reaches out again!

Sean

When and if you speak with her again, you may want to tell her to warn her ex. I get the general feeling that neither the puppet masters or Mrs. Sinclair are above using people’s (previously) loved ones as leverage

Melissa
      Participant

@pandace88 I didn’t want to cut off Macy but that’s something I have as a follow-up in case her and I chat again. It seemed like a personal question to ask right off the bat so I didn’t want to ask, honestly.

@kevin
      good question in regards to Sarah even knowing who is in charge. I personally got the vibe from Macy that nobody knows.

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

Said it before, and I’ll say it again: anyone eagerly pleading allegiances at this point is choosing to put themselves at risk. The only thing we know is that we don’t know anything, and every new piece of information makes that more and more clear.

As for Sarah… we already knew some people, presumably superiors or colleagues, were concerned about her imbecilic handling of this operation. The big question is: what do they want?

Sage
      Participant

Poor Macy! Thanks for sharing.

Nicole Mae
      Participant

@julierei if Macy were to ‘turn herself in’, where would she be turning herself in to? To the best of my knowledge she hasn’t done anything illegal.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@maenicole @julierei

Yeah this is a contract break, not a breaking the law matter.

Sarah just needs to serve Macy papers to sue her for breaking the NDA. And for some reason Julie is hell bent on Macy getting sued. It’s not like Macy pulled a Polanski and is on the run from the police.

Kimberly Stewart
      Participant

Interesting call @mkarrett. With every contact the players become more and more real and complex. It should be no surprise at all that Sarah isn’t the one truly in control. There’s always someone higher up pulling the strings.

I agree completely @bcbishop. Right now, it’s not a matter of who is right versus who is wrong, it’s the degrees of guilt or innocence. We are living within a patchwork of grey.

If I see someone who seems in legitimate need I’ll do what I can to help, be it Macey, Sarah, Noah, Otis, Stacey or other. My view right now is human to human, not allegiance or power play, but I’m also no one’s fool. Trick me once and I won’t trust you a second time.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thank you for sharing @mkarrett. I hope Macy keeps reaching out to us… She should know that many people are on her side. She can always confide with me since I have no intention of working with Sarah.

Candace
      Participant

@electrichippo you basically worded everything I’m thinking perfectly. I’m right there with you.

Cristen
      Participant

I think if Macy, and Noah for that matter, look closely enough, they’ll know who they can trust. She should explore many sides just as we all should.

Jackie
      Participant

yay! Interesting conversation @mkarrett!

Besides, if when Noah was picked up by the police it was a ruse, ‘They are as equally invested in the system now after a short time with Noah’ (paraphrasing that press release). I definitely understand if Macy doesn’t have any interest in going to the LAPD for any reason.

If picked up, more than likely she’s worried about getting a sack of quarters to the kidneys, off camera, in a small room with Sarah…or worse.

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Jackie.
       111error
      Participant

Trick me once and I won’t trust you a second time.

That neatly summarizes how a lot of us feel about things around here.

Cristen
      Participant

@theladyj not to mention it appears from the email leak that Noah and what he represents as figurehead for the company is Sarah’s”responsibility.” She may swagger around that she’s the boss lady in control, but she’s quietly nervous that people like Macy threaten her ability to keep the public facade of The System intact.

Twan Intarathuch
      Participant

I enjoy the fact that people like @julierei @goldtongue are taking sides.

It’s definitely too early to tell where things will go, but it adds that nice tongue and cheek back and forth to these forum posts.

Also I look forward to the day everything gets flipped on its head and people switch stances and betray allegiances….

Oh Chaos… you are fun.

Brian E
      Participant

Thanks for sharing @mkarrett, this is helpful information, to understand what’s going on with Macy.

Melissa
      Participant

@mike There’s this new website that I think could help her called iconfidant.net Let her know about that if she reaches out again!

Long-term I can see that as I viable option when she’s out of danger–right now she just needs someone to talk to, I get it. Besides iConfidant is swamped with e-mails. 😉

Lia
      Participant

I wonder if Macy knows that Noah has promised to “help” us…whatever the heck that ends up looking like. We’re gonna need more than one inside-the-ant-hole agent to #burnthismotherfuckerdown (right @genghistwan?)

Jackie
      Participant

@wanda102 Trrruuuuuth!

Jackie
      Participant
       Twan Intarathuch
      Participant

@lilmsfancpants

😉

It’s lonely over here. Need more fire

#burnthismotherfuckerdown

Taylor Winters
      Participant

@electrichippo, excellent words. I also wanted to expand on a point that you made. Anyone in a business always has relevant stakeholders. You are always accountable to someone, whether it’s investors, a manager, or your customers. It is very rare that a business exists that does not rely on the input of someone above or adjacent to you.

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

@mkarrett I know that @pandace88 brought this up earlier in the thread, but did Macy specifically say that she had no family at all?

Given that the dead drop that was supposedly from Macy contained only two pieces of personal information about her — how long she’d worked for Sarah, and the fact that Sarah had threatened Macy’s family — this seems like a glaring contradiction.

We know that Noah and Sarah are manipulators – do you think Macy may have been playing you? (No offense intended, btw — just discussing all possible options.)

Melissa
      Participant

Sheesh @bcbishop I didn’t even think about that dead drop.

Maybe I should have really pushed for what she meant by that statement, damnit. I want to give her benefit of the doubt* because of the situation she’s in but ya…. that’s a GIANT inconsistency.

*Maybe she means no family to talk to because she’s on the run. Maybe I completely misheard her because *cough* I totally didn’t have hearing aids on :-/

Lukas L
      Participant

@bcbishop if macy is a manipulating us or if she just down right exists, just think. If she was a government employee, what she did would be concidered treason. Lucky she is not a government employee but still puts things in perspective.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Whistleblowers are very much needed in society. Though the definition between whistleblower and traitor varies depending on who you ask.

Megan
      Participant

Lucky she is not a government employee but still puts things in perspective.

Yeah, and that perspective is “sucks to work for the government.”

Maranda
      Participant

@bcbishop @mkarrett *Looks at Macy* *Slams desk* *Dramatic point* OBJECTION! Your Honor, the witness testimony clearly contradicts the evidence! *Holds up email drop* TAKE THAT!

But seriously, Melissa, if you get to speak to Macy again, it wouldn’t hurt to gently ask her about her family, if they are safe after Sarah (supposedly) threatened them. If she doesn’t have any idea what you’re talking about, then we’ll have a hell of a time sorting out what indeed the periscope drop was or who you’re talking to.

EDIT to add: I want to trust Macy. Really I do. But with everything we’ve seen, nothing can be taken at face value anymore.

(So, ah…does anyone here play Phoenix Wright?)

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Maranda.
       Lukas L
      Participant

@coryphella I couldn’t agree with you more. I don’t know. Maybe since I have never seen an “mean” side to Sarah, other than when people have judged or antagonized her. Or supposivly in thsee “leaked emails” I guess I formed a bond or loyalty to her. Kinda like a friend. I hear the roomers. I just don’t want to believe them and will stand up for what I feel is the right thing to do. Kinda like how Hannas “friends” failed her in 13 reasons why. Have you seen that. I’m almost done. I don’t want to fail a person I think is good because of some roomers.

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

“and the fact that Sarah had threatened Macy’s family”

You forgot the word “allegedly”.

Viewing 38 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar