Macy Periscope Drop 10pm 4/13

This topic has 102 replies, 35 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Anonymous.

• Author
       Anonymous
      Inactive

Looks like there’s a few people on the way to go pick this up.

Stars on the walk of fame it was near were:

James Cagney and Charles Durning

Anonymous
      Inactive

Merged topics @kevin! We posted at same time.

Kevin
      Participant

Ha! Cool, thanks @thebuz.

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

Best of luck to all you guys heading there! 1st drop of lust, exciting stuff!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thank you sir! @kevin

For those on their way please post your periscope name so we can follow.

Jackie
      Participant

@wanda102 periscope is
      UnicornQueen

Kevin
      Participant

@wanda102’s Periscopes handle is @UnicornQueen and they can be found here.

M.
      Participant
       Jackie
      Participant

Side note Macy just followed me on periscope.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Quoting @meghanmayhem here.

Hollywoof/Ivar, North side of the street, across from the scientology center, in front of the stripper shop. GOGOGO!!!

Nicole Mae
      Participant

@theladyj me too!

M.
      Participant

Jared’s Periscope

Sorry this should work

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by M..
       Haley Wilde
      Participant

@theladyj me too, I was pretty surprised

Haley Wilde
      Participant

Macy just tweeted “Under the pizza”

Anonymous
      Inactive

Connection issues.

Chris
      Participant

“Three years two weeks four days standing side by side and you threaten my family? FUCK YOU. xo Macy”

Kimberly Stewart
      Participant

To hold us over until @jared posts:

Drop 4/13/17 a

Drop 4/13/17 2

Shaun
      Participant

You beat me to it!

http://imgur.com/LQGw6bz
      http://imgur.com/oIoiZen
      http://imgur.com/znlNhub
      http://imgur.com/Ifdpt4z

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Shaun.
       Chris
      Participant

Interesting that this leaked email seems to have been sent within minutes of Macy’s call to Sage. @sfire8, when exactly did Macy contact you to give you her Twitter handle?

Anonymous
      Inactive

That handwriting is familiar… Please, no.

Nicole Mae
      Participant
       Nicole Mae
      Participant

Macy deleted the ‘pizza’ tweet

Anonymous
      Inactive

@maenicole Somebody mentioned Macy being the new Sadie… that handwriting looks like hers.

Maranda
      Participant

Ooh, Sarah and Tim (email recipient) have something going on.

Haley Wilde
      Participant

hard to fully understand when it’s being read out loud… but could Tim possibly be Macy’s husband?

Sean

@shinobi – That was me… and frankly I’m offended that it took you this long to respond.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@thegilded Ahhh! I’m sorrrryyyyy!! I failed another Sadie!!!

Nicole Mae
      Participant

I wasn’t part of Tension, I’m assuming Sadie was from there? I guess I need to read up.

Shaun
      Participant

– it looks like it’s from and to thenoahsystem@gmail.com what does that mean?? – never mind I misread it is likely to timothygranikjr61@gmail.com
      – hard to read but “no one has mentioned the project, the influence (?) metrics or IT”

Haley Wilde
      Participant

@unicornqueen posted a periscope of Jared reading the email out loud if anyone missed that

Sean

@maenicole – “Sadie” was the name of a number of attendants that many people got attached to, none more than @shinobi. She was a minor character in the grand scheme of things (except to @shinobi) but many people got attached to her. Her personality profile doesn’t necessarily fit with Macy’s but it wouldn’t be TOO FAR of a stretch.

Russell
      Participant

Just the early glimpses we have gotten so far makes me think back to the call @nothenrygale got at the bar after the focus group. Warning about getting caught up in the distractions… it sounds like some people may be happy so many of us are being distracted from something bigger.

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Russell.
       Cristen
      Participant

Will post photos of the pages in a few on the way home!

Anonymous
      Inactive

@maenicole If you have the Tension book, I’m the man she talks about on page 190-191. I’m probably just stuck on that. Probably not her… or maybe her. Damn you, Sean.

Neil
      Participant

It’s all smoke and mirrors. Noah is being controlled. Sarah is quite manipulative and we all have to be cautious with the information coming in.

Shaun
      Participant

In case it helps before images are posted.. transcribed from the periscope reading:

yes my dog was off his leash again. but while all of your colleagues were puckering their butts about his little rendezvous no one bothered to look into what they are talking about. now i can’t quite figure out if they called your team robots, or he insulted the test group, but, between this and his little leaks from earlier, a precious few out there are now taking him literally. let me be clear. they mean actual, walking, talking, robots. no one has mentioned the project. the influence metrics, or IT. we are fine.

let them talk about robots, the tooth fairy, and santa claus. it’s wonderful too because not only did he sound completely insane but he looked it too. when they dropped him back home he was in complete tatters. i asked him why he looked like a street person. and he said he thought if he were in a disguise he could get some fresh air. the idiot doesn’t think i know anything about the girl. but apparently they say he even played up the crazy for her too.

he was apparently howling and singing like a madman. the result? they now believe he has gone completely off the deep end. i want everyone we have to look into really playing this up and completely discrediting him even further. this could be the last thing we need to completely break any holdouts he might have.

in the meantime i stuck him back in his room and left out plenty of pills, his favorite scotch, and even insinuated i wanted to sleep with him just to drive home his demons. you should have seen the look on his face. i don’t know how it’s possible but i honestly think he hates himself more than i do.

we all know we can’t touch daddy’s little boy but noah sinclair is nearly broken all over again. he can’t climb out of his own pit for too long. i really believe he is almost ready to be pushed out there again with the song and dance. i would be surprised if the system wasn’t fully operational within the month.

now please spin this to your superiors in a way that shows i’m on top of it and in control as always. tim, if you do a good job i’ll wear the red pair tomorrow. but if you do a great job i won’t wear anything at all.

Sarah.

Twan Intarathuch
      Participant

I decided to fire off an email to sarah… because why not….

Here is what I sent:

Sarah,

Your incompetency is truly hilarious. It’s almost like you want to shoot yourself in the foot. How am I to believe you have anything worth selling/teaching when you can’t even garner the loyalty of your own executive assistant. I can only imagine that this is the first of many leaks.

Learn how to bribe people instead of blackmailing or threatening them.. and if you’re going to threaten someone, make sure your threats aren’t idle…

Loser

Chris
      Participant

Remarkable, @shaun, thank you. Much easier to quote with a text version handy.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thank you @shaun for the transcription. It was very helpful.

Candace
      Participant

@genghistwan “loser” ??? nice touch

Anonymous
      Inactive

Who was the email sent to?

Sage
      Participant

Tim?

Taylor Winters
      Participant

@thebuz,

Timothy Granik Jr.

Who was not one of the people in the previous email. Those were Douglas Marrow, Brian Blattman, Melanie Aberdeen, and Macy Jones.

Kimberly Stewart
      Participant

Stand-outs –

What they have to hide:

“no one has mentioned the project, the influence metrics, or IT. we are fine.”

&

Who is daddy?

“we all know we can’t touch daddy’s little boy but noah sinclair is nearly broken all over again”

Sage
        Participant

@electrichippo, I’m assuming daddy is Noah’s dad who used to run the company before Noah took over, from “my story” on his website?

Candace
      Participant

Well, I love a good revenge story. I feel Macy’s rage. It speaks to the crazy angry person inside me haha and who doesn’t love a girl fight. Sarah the powerhouse vs. Macy and her wrath ?

Shaun
      Participant

@taysavestheday if your spelling is right it sounds like timothygranikjr61@gmail.com

Chris
      Participant
      • This reply was modified 7 years ago by Chris.
       Kimberly Stewart
      Participant

I sent an email to timothygranikjr61@gmail.com as soon as @wanda102, @jared & @summoningdark showed a clearer shot of the paper. It didn’t get kicked back, so it seems someone will be reading it soon.

Taylor Winters
      Participant

@shaun @macbethinabathtub; he’s going to have some hate mail in the morning!

Kevin
      Participant

If the spelling is right, Granik anagrams to King Ra. It doesn’t look like Ra was ever referred to as king, but it does continue some of the Egyptian themes we’ve seen before.

Taylor Winters
      Participant

I read the same email address as you @electrichippo; and sent one as well! Great minds think alike.

Chris
      Participant

I’m not quite as sure, @sfire8. When I first heard him read “Can’t touch Daddy’s little boy” I thought she was referring to Noah as well, thinking it was a reference to his father mentioned in his website, but on a second read it seems like this is a totally different person they’re talking about. Someone they’d like to be able to mess with, but is somehow either too powerful, better protected, or in some other way untouchable. But they CAN mess with Noah, they CAN touch him, as evidenced today. Noah is the easier target. I could be totally wrong, the simplest answer is usually the right one. But if it’s not… who is Daddy… and who is Daddy’s Little Boy?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hey guys, sorry about my bad Periscope connection. That was very exciting!! Thank you Cristen for the help! Good to see you Liv and Max!

I think I also had a sighting, but maybe I was imagining things… A suspicious man was standing at the drop when I arrived, then quickly walked away. He looked disheveled and had a large bandage around his leg, which was odd to me. I thought it was Noah, but that couldn’t be possible since he was just nabbed today.

Hollywood is full of weirdos though… Could have been a random dude.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

So…. I emailed Tim.

Subject: The Red Pair

“Tell me Tim, is the “red pair” worth it? Does it help you sleep better at night while you try to spin Sarah’s shortcomings as successes?

Does Noah know about the “red pair”?

Good luck dealing with us. Especially good luck dealing with Macy. She sounds like a firecracker.

And you know what firecrackers can do if mishandled?

Burn. Shit. Down.”

I eagerly await a response. Thanks to @genghistwan for inspiration at the end.

Cristen
      Participant

Here goes! Thanks to @summoningdark for the photos and @jared for having such good speaking skills!

Letter

Anonymous
      Inactive

Russell
      Participant

@macbethinabathtub, perhaps the interpretation of “Can’t touch Daddy’s little boy” is actually a reference to the fact that he is a “brand” and they cannot “discard” him. They are kinda stuck with that face on the logo. Maybe the story of Noah taking over the company from Dad was only HIS point of view but, in reality, Dad was in control the whole time. (Perhaps he chose to pull a “Wizard of Oz” move and stepped behind the scenes and let his son take on the task of being the face of The System.) If Dad was really in power at all times, he could be pulling all these strings from a dark corner somewhere… which makes him a very scary individual, indeed.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@macbethinabathtub I just read it again and Daddy’s little boy is def Noah, not anyone else.

Chris
      Participant

Roger that, makes the most sense. Just a sentence structure thing. I’m glad that now there’s a promise of actually meeting Noah’s dad, if we haven’t already. Based on his speech, the older man at the book signing party could slide into the role nicely.

Sage
        Participant

@macbethinabathtub, I see what you mean. There is something about the way she capatalized Daddy that means this person is personal to her. Maybe her father in law or could be someone else in control??

Maranda
      Participant

I emailed Tim as well:

“Mr. Granik,

I’m writing in regards to your recent correspondence with a certain Sarah Sinclair. It’s pretty obvious from said correspondence that Sarah is not as in control as she claims, given that a whole host of people have already emailed you about it. The damage has been done, and there is a high probability that word has already reached your superiors about her incompetence, or will soon. It may not be the best idea to let her “favors” keep you from realizing this, or keep you from telling the truth to your bosses.

Just some advice from a stranger. The ball is in your court now.”

Candace
      Participant

This guy is going to have a mountain of emails when he wakes up. I wrote him this:

“Hello Mr. Granik,

There was a leaked email tonight with your name all over it. I don’t know who you are but judging by this email you are someone who has the ear of some powerful people. Sarah Sinclair seems to enjoy your company which is interesting being that she is married to the man she has so lovingly referred to as her “dog.” The term cold hearted bitch comes to mind but hey I’m sure she has her reasons. Who are we to judge, right? There are a lot of people looking to help Noah Sinclair right now and out to take Sarah down. People don’t like being manipulated and lied to! So what is your angle sir? I’d like to her your side of this story before the villagers come after you with torches and pitchforks. Sarah said “daddy’s boy” who is DADDY?”

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

I def took “daddy’s little boy” being Noah for sure, but what I’m wondering about is if “daddy” is Noah’a for real dad (I’m doubting) or just a higher up who has mentored/has a soft spot for Noah? As much as they want to, they cant really get rid of him but they sure as hell can make him feel like an ant.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Dang, you head on a 6 hour car ride and all this happens!!! Amazing night though gang. Definitely sound like Tim will have a VERY full inbox.

Shaun
      Participant

Do we know how Macy got this leaked email in the first place?

– Sarah forgot to change the password for the corporate email address?
      – Macy is in cahoots with/close to Tim?
      – Sarah is in on the leak?

Sage
      Participant

Now we know Tim is in charge of the “test group”. And fucking Sarah. Can’t wait to meet him!

Chris
      Participant

@shaun I would assume as Sarah’s Executive Assistant for over three years, Macy had access to all of Sarah’s correspondence and passwords. Based on that note scrawled at the bottom, I get the impression they may have been quite close. Now we actually don’t know what day Macy was fired, just that it happened and her family was subsequently threatened, but even if we assume it was the day of the leak, that’s very recent. In light of the hectic week she’s had, I wouldn’t blame Sarah for not thinking to change her passwords in light of the turnover. I’m sure she’s changed them now.

Chris
      Participant

Digging into Noah’s Daddy issues even further… Characterizing Noah as a Daddy’s Boy is definitely an interesting detail given how he spoke of his father on his website. It suggests a level of current connection or lingering feelings on Noah’s part that he seemed to be specifically trying to obscure with his version of his backstory. I think it’s relevant that we were first introduced to The Noah System but then were made aware of the larger entity known as Sinclair Industries. If Noah’s origins recounted on his website are to be believed, SI predates the System, likely by many years if we operate under the assumption that Sinclair Industries is the company Noah took over from his father at 22 (and for the sake of narrative simplicity, why wouldn’t we?). The System is a part SI, but SI should be much more than the System. Sarah could have called him anything, but uses “Daddy’s Little Boy” and in a pejorative tone, so obviously there is an aspect of this dynamic that has been hidden from us. And for that matter, where has Noah’s son been during all of this? I’m very eager to see how the Sinclair bloodline continues to reveal itself.

Jackie
      Participant

I assume for a woman like Sarah to call someone Daddy, she herself (at least at one time) must have felt subservient or afraid of said person.
      If IT isn’t robots, and we’re thinking too literally, is it a program? A drug? A tech device? Could it be a genderless title? It’s not I.T. it’s IT, …”IT can’t talk like me.”

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Jackie.
       Anonymous
      Inactive

Tim is just @julierei incognito.

Maranda
      Participant

@theladyj I’m actually thinking the opposite. Every time we’ve had mention of IT so far, it’s been in writing, and always styled the same way with capital letters. If it were just “it” emphasized, you could use italics or whatever, or refer to it with different code words (“that thing,” “you-know-what, etc). But they don’t, which leads me to think IT stands for something. Maybe Imitation Technology?

Anonymous
      Inactive

I think “Daddy’s little boy” is definitely Noah. Even though Noah took his father’s job at 22, I think his father is still very much connected to The System, possibly operating everything without Noah’s knowledge. Maybe Noah believed he took his dad’s job, when in fact it was all just a test. There seems to be a lot of tests going on, and I think Noah is being brainwashed, drugged, and manipulated by The System to become a perfect brand for his father’s secret operation. Sarah is obviously very connected, but it sounds like she doesn’t have a lot of control over what happens either. She could be a test subject as well, or just a bad person who enjoys destroying people’s lives. I don’t know, maybe I’m completely wrong… It’s late, and my brain is racing with crazy theories…

All I know is The System is not what they want us to believe it is. It is far worse.

Lenize
      Participant

So does the paragraph

I want everyone we have to look into really playing this up and completely discrediting him even further. This could be the last thing we need to completely break any hold outs he might have.

refer to the people they have confirming as keeping an eye on that have applied for the job thing at the system like @julierei, @thebuz, @addisonborn, @tyson, @kasch etc.

I will not be trusting anything they are saying about Noah especially after this mail!

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

Whoa! Now this is something to wake up to. Thanks to everyone for documenting their steps along the way.

Since it’s been pulled, can anyone share what Macy’s Periscope was? Did we actually see Macy, or was it just footage of the location / her making the drop?

Megan
      Participant

Did anyone download the periscope before it was deleted?

Jackie
      Participant

I sent Tim Granik an email when I finally had a minute:

“Hello!
      This may be a different tone than from the other emails you’re receiving. But indeed, a mess has been made.And Quite a vengeful one at that. I’m sorry it has to be this way.

But, furthermore, please leave macys family alone. Yes, she has riled up the internet, yes, it has inconvenienced your inbox, yes it has raised more questions; but really, did we get any closer to any understanding of the truth?

I have questions, but I don’t think this is the time for them. Unless, you DO have the time.

Sincerely,
      Jackie
      (Phone number)”

Maranda
      Participant

@bcbishop I didn’t download it, but I don’t recall ever seeing Macy’s face. Also, Macy wasn’t filming herself; someone else was holding the camera. It was pointed mainly at the ground or at the envelope she was carrying containing the drop.

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

Roger that. Thanks, @izryn!

Cristen
      Participant

@izryn that’s actually what I’ve been thinking as well. Imitation Technology does have a nice ring to it. How about Influence Technology, too? Could be iConfidant is a sort of data mining tool that feeds intel to establish candidates for a “test group.” Remember, Kristen suggested we might feel nauseous after our phone calls and some of us actually did. Maybe the iConfidant calls are the first of a series of tests to see who’s the most influencable, gather their personal information and mannerisms, and influence them to the point of System led control? If you can influence regular folks with the tightly controlled opinions and actions of their peers, then you could subtly do anything. Swing elections, even. ?

Lia
      Participant

@wanda102 I have a feeling we already are the test group. But they still might be looking for a specific person from these phone calls. What good is all that data if you don’t start using it?

The nausea comment made my skin crawl. What. the. heck. is. in. that. sound?

Melissa
        Participant

@lilmsfancpants I wonder if they’re looking for something equivalent to a brown note (the mythical frequency that makes people poop themselves)….so like–green (nausea) note?

Jackie
      Participant

@izryn @wanda102
      Influence Technology
      …perhaps like the pinnacle of custom written, individualized, personalized, micro managed, macro subliminal messages?

Like red sweaters being in style, in July.

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Jackie.
       Cristen
      Participant

@lilmsfancpants my initial thought was infrasound but I just don’t think we’d have a real physical reaction like that after such minimal exposure to the frequency, and over a phone. Even then it’d only be a technique to make us uncomfortable, not the actual purpose of whatever that sound was. ?

Mike
      Participant

“Three years, two weeks, four days” – That puts us at March 26th 2014.

That’s a Wednesday and some interesting things going on during that time:

-Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 is still missing (OSDM behind this?)
      -Facebook buys virtual-reality startup Oculus
      -FBI clears agent who shot and killed Tsarnaev’s friend

There’s a bit more things here

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Mike.
       Twan Intarathuch
      Participant

Burn it Down

I’ll just leave this here….

#BURNTHISMOTHERFUCKERDOWN

Melissa
      Participant

In the meantime I stuck him back in his room and left out plenty of pills, his favorite scotch, and even insinuated I wanted to sleep with him just to drive home his demons. You should have seen the look on his face. I don’t know how it’s possible but I honestly think he hates himself more than I do.

Alright I was super sure Sarah was a terrible person, this just dials it up even more. Sarah can go choke herself.

Lukas L
        Participant

@mkarrett or maybe Noah is just that good at setting Sarah up to look bad. I do t know, this info is pretty damning. I used to know someone who did stuff like that. I kicked that person out of my life. Actually… They did exactly what this note said. Anyways… I still don’t want to buy into this yet. Too many loopholes and I really don’t want to believe there are two people in this world that horrible.

Kevin
      Participant

“[I] even insinuated I wanted to sleep with just to drive home his demons! You should have seen the look on his face.”

“I don’t know how it’s possible but I honestly think he hates himself more than I do!”

These two phrases stand out as some of the most revealing to me, at least in terms of who Noah may actually be. This could tie back into the problems Sarah alluded to at the focus group and just be that he’s ashamed he can’t get it up. He reacted poorly to Sarah and hates himself because he’s portrayed this tough-guy image of masculinity and she’s threatening to sleep with him just to emasculate him. But I’m wondering if it isn’t something more.

His quote in the Tension book is about being dead already, did he metaphorically sell his soul here? Was he forced or blackmailed into a relationship with Sarah and taking part in the company that has his name? Could be that he knows what they’re really planning and hates himself for participating (even though that participation could be coerced) in whatever they’ve got going on. Did he start out with them and then realize what was going on and got trapped?

Chloe
      Participant

Ok, so after a lot of reading through all the activity feed and reading the email transcript here’s what I’m figuring.

Sarah is trying to control Noah completely and trying to break him mentally (and it looks like she’s done it before) with drugs, booze, and reminding him of his shortcomings and how far he really has fallen. She’s expecting to break him soon and get him going as their brand name for The System again.

There are no actual robots, possibly just people who are brainwashed or the evolved people that we learned about from the magazine that are under their control.

Sarah is cheating on Noah with this Tim, and seems to be using sex to keep him doing what she wants. I’m guessing we’ll be hearing from him soon since a lot of people are sending him emails.

Macey is out for blood, Sarah threatened her family, and now she’s leaking as much as she can to try to ruin them.

I probably missed a couple of things, but I’m more worried about Noah than ever now. He seems like he knows what he’s doing, but what if Sarah brings him to a low enough point that he eventually takes too many pills or tries to hurt himself some other way? She said he seems to hate himself more than she hates him, and she’s the type of woman to have a LOT of hate.

Melissa
      Participant

@lukasrl good point and taken. Just seeing that drop from last night makes me fired up for personal reasons. I counter that if Noah is just orchestrating this all to make Sarah look terrible/him the victim then holy crap Noah would get the trophy for master manipulator. It’s possible so I shouldn’t rule out that possibility but wow why would Macy just leak the e-mail to me? As a phoney story of being an Assistant but not really her assistant at all….instead just one of Noah’s pawns to make us all hate Sarah? Then why would Sarah (posing as Noah) post that job posting on the Sinclair website–that’s just Noah too? Gaaah my brain hurts thinking about this possibility but again….anything is possible I guess?

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Melissa.
       Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Still wondering who exactly it was that called me to warn me after the focus group. At first I thought it could be Macy, but seeing how she said she was by Sarah’s side before the accidental leak, I don’t think that’s likely. Is there a chance we still have an as of yet unknown player on the side against The System? Someone who’s watching this unfold, working behind the scenes, trying to make sure we don’t buy in to their plot?

Andrew K
      Participant

So much to go over!

Really frustrated, because I literally live across the street from the dead drop, but periscope didn’t notify me that Macy was streaming, and I don’t have Twitter….

But Thank you for the transcription of the letter!

If I wasn’t sure Sarah is an evil bitch, I’m petty sure of it now.

Hesitant to send an email to her declaring as such though. Still want to see where this is going, and want to keep my avenues of acquiring information open….

interesting that Sarah is mocking us for thinking/ talking about robots… maybe our theories have been off. But, perhaps they’re not developing AI, but still some technology to control ones mind and personally. Imprint new personalities into people perhaps?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Ok, so my opinion is that the red pair is a pair of panties/lingerie.

Also, I believe that Anoch is at least a metaphor for Noah’s father. Someone mentioned Noah’s tale in “my story” about replacing his own father with himself. Could Noah’s father have been the head leading rank in the OSDM? Of course with that assumption, Noah is now the head. Could there be an internal struggle for power amongst the ranks of the OSDM? We all know what happened with the Corleone family (in “the godfather”) when the Don had an assassination attempt and then later died. Even a family is likely to turn on one another during an opening for a position of power.

Kyle Bown
      Participant

Sorry all, just caught up…

I’m wondering now if the whole origin story of Noah isn’t, in fact, his story, but Sarah’s story. Did she take over the company and give Noah the embellished story to make the System more appealing? I’m doubting more and more than any of the Noah myth is true at all.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Ok, so my opinion is that the red pair is a pair of panties/lingerie.

mind blown

Megan
        Participant

@thebuz – LOLOLOL

Russell
      Participant

@tyson and @thebuz
      8 inch fire-engine red “F.U. up to HERE” steel reinforced stiletto heels tapering to a hand-carved tip shaped like a bullet.
      Not that I have a good imagination or anything like that………

Lia
      Participant

@russell ::Lust sound effect::

Russell
      Participant
       Anonymous
      Inactive

@thebuz this one goes out to you.

Kevin
      Participant

Macy is tweeting from @sinclairpayback and Periscoping from the same account.

She appears to have done a drop in Hollywood near the James Cagney star (thanks @macbethinabathtub) on the Walk of Fame near the 6500 block of Hollywood Blvd. (thanks @rizzzoooooo).

@moustachemax
      , @wanda102, @jared, and @summoningdark are all currently en route.

Viewing 95 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar