Macy Jones replies to Melissa's tweet

This topic has 7 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Anonymous.

• Author
       Kimberly Stewart
      Participant

I wonder what @mkarrett has up her sleeve…

Macy Jones Twitter feed LINK

FYI, Melissa’s periscope handle is: mkarrett

Melissa
      Participant

Oh, awkward moment here but that conversation was private between Macy and I. I was offering up an apology and such for the recent drama that I created.

Kimberly Stewart
      Participant

@mkarrett: It’s pretty telling that she was open to hearing you out. She could have easily ignored and moved along. A person in Macy’s position really could use all the friends she can get right now. The Sinclairs seem a force to be reckoned with.

Melissa
      Participant

Yes I thought that was really big of Macy to hear me out. Feels good to express guilt that I’ve been harboring for a few days.

Kimberly Stewart
      Participant

I feel you did the right thing sharing that email, after all: Never Silent. If you had kept it to yourself you might have risked angering bigger fish than Macy Jones.

Chris
      Participant

It may not have been the way Macy would have chosen it to go down, but in the long run I’m sure she’ll look on this as fate, @mkarrett. You helped her to see Sarah’s true colors and pushed Macy to join the side of the fight she was clearly already on in her heart. I don’t know whether she gave you her forgiveness today, but if not, I’m sure that time will come. For better or worse, we’re all in this together now.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

My Twitter is actually protected, so only people that request to follow me and I approve can see my stuff. Macy, if you can read this, follow me! I’ll be sure to loop you in on any Sinclair related tweets I may send out.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@mkarrett I can imagine how difficult this has been for you… If I was in your position, I would feel a lot of guilt as well, BUT i do think you made the best decision for everyone. I have a lot of respect for Macy, and I hope she stays safe and continues reaching out to us for updates.

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar