Macy called 4/20/17

Tagged: 

This topic has 20 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 12 months ago by Taylor Winters.

• Author
       Melissa
      Participant

Hey y’all—Macy just called!

She wanted to make amends, she apologized. <3 🙂

She explained that the day she sent that e-mail “the world was crashing down and that I (she) was not a nice person”. She has been thinking about it a lot and doesn’t want to be LIKE Sarah and wanted to move forward from all of this. Oh Macy, adulting is hard. I applaud her efforts as this kind of conversation is difficult to have but needed, I get it. I told her I 100% accepted her apology and in turn gave her my own apology/reasons as to why I leaked out that e-mail to you guys.

I then moved the conversation to clarifying something: she did lose her family. Her name is Amber. She was seeing Amber and now she will not return her calls. It seemed like a difficult subject to talk about so I didn’t push any further (I’m trying not to pry immediately into her private life). She just feels alone since she lost Amber at the moment.

Then subject moved to @prufrock5150, you guys will appreciate this:

Macy: “I did call Tom today, do you know Tom?”

ME: Uh I do know two Toms, Tom Hite uhhhh Tom Barrow….oh there’s another Tom ( @k-w-t ) but I don’t remember his last name.

Macy: Well this particular Tom was getting attacked recently…they’ve been treating him really poorly lately….Sarah is never going to stop and leave a trail of bodies in her way.

So ya I’m sure @prufrock5150 is the Tom she’s talking about.

She maintains that Noah is not a lost cause but calls Sarah a PUPPET and too FAR GONE. Interesting choice of words since Macy alluded to Sarah Sinclair answering to somebody else. I hope to dive into that later with Macy at a different time.

She then brought up James, my husband. For a brief second I was freaked out but I reminded myself that I did talk about him before with Macy. 🙂 Talked about personal stuff going on in my life (house).

“Value the craftsmanship and things of value…value the people too”. She had to go and wants to talk again soon.

I’m glad I was able to get the family thing clarified with her. In time I think we’ll get a fuller piece of Macy’s story but I just want to take things one piece at a time–she’s already been through so much.

Megan
      Participant

YAY!

Kortney
      Participant

Sorry if this was clarified and I’m just out of the loop- is Amber FAMILY or is she a romantic interest of Macy’s?

Chris
      Participant

That’s wonderful, @mkarrett. Even though your relationship with Macy had an unorthodox start, the implications of that clearly bonded you and I’m glad that she sensed your openness and now views you as a friend. That’s very sad to hear about Amber. Did you get the impression this happened out of fear due to Sarah’s wrath and Amber is just an innocent outsider, or is it possible that Amber herself is a part of the System in some way and her avoiding Macy is similar to how you can be labeled a “suppressive person” in Scientology? Happy to hear that @prufrock5150 still has a few people in his corner, it makes sense people attacked by SI would gravitate towards each other. She knows what he’s going through. In all the leaks one thing has been clear: Sarah is extremely concerned with how her performance looks to other people, whoever those higher ups may be. As these mysterious backers get eluded to more and more, hopefully we’ll get a glimpse of who’s pulling the strings soon. Thank you for sharing!

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

I’m glad to hear. We need our agent of chaos in The System. I’m glad she’s doing a bit better now. Wonder if she’ll interrupt the periscope tonight?

Melissa
      Participant

@kortneydarling Macy alluded to having a girlfriend before in a previous call. 🙂

Melissa
      Participant

She didn’t clue me into plans @nothenrygale but I suppose it’s not impossible. IDK she says she doesn’t want to stoop to Sarah’s level so….maybe she has something more sophisticated up her sleeve or maybe she’s just going to move the hell on from all of this. We shall see!

• This reply was modified 6 years, 12 months ago by Melissa.
       Kortney
      Participant

@mkarrett That’s. Awesome.
      I want her being into women to play a role in this.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

@mkarrett Very true. Though I don’t think anything she’s done (dead drop) could be considered stooping to her level. Being a whistleblower should not be seen as a bad yhing.

Max Z
      Participant

Macy sounds really interesting. I hope we get to see and hear from her real soon, but I understand why she might be reticent to really put herself out there.

Candace
      Participant

That is so wonderful! I’m happy that you guys were able to exchange apologies and forgiveness ? that’s beautiful ?

Tom Hite
      Participant

Posting to confirm contact – @mkarrett speaks truth.

So, in the name of disclosure, I need to explain something: there’s a problem with the idea of “never silent.” I’m not going off-script here, or suggesting that we need to engage in elaborate levels of deceit, but I would like to point out what happens when people start passing messages willy-nilly without consideration of things like speaker, audience, and purpose: it becomes a crazy place of conjecture.

I realize that my not coming forward immediately with Macy’s phone call may look like dishonesty – but in the position I find myself in, and considering the prior ramifications of Macy’s words being posted to the forum, I’m disinclined to parrot the words of others without carefully weighing their effect.

So, I will state with certainty that Macy and I had a conversation, and I was able to determine that she is okay, she is safe for now, and that she is none too happy with the way that the Sinclairs have treated others in the name of power and manipulation.

I hope that her speaking out does not cause her any more risk that she has decided to take by contacting others, and I will join her in the call for all of us to reconsider our allegiance to this organization and their methods of communication…

Thank you to all who are willing to trust my perspective as one based in reason and logic, and I will attempt to remain focused on the fact that we are, indeed, all in this together!

Maranda
      Participant

I’m happy she’s doing well. It’s not easy to sever ties with someone you thought was a friend or good boss/coworker, and I really admire how she’s been able to look forward and reconsider her past experiences in a clearer light. Sarah’s a puppet, is she? What will it take for her to do what Macy’s done and spill the beans on her bosses?

Daniel
      Participant

Macy seems to be pretty great and I’m glad she’s feeling a bit better. I really hope she wasn’t cloned or something by whatever is controlling the system.

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

For @mkarrett and @prufrock5150…based on your calls, what you heard in her voice, and what was discussed, do you have any reason whatsoever to doubt her credibility?

This might sound like a dumb question, but this NEVER SILENT thing, I don’t understand it. @prufrock5150 you not wanting to tell anyone about your encounters, is this an in game thing? I guess, does it change the experience for everyone following along at home, like me? I guess what I am asking, do they do these same events again and again and again so it really doesn’t matter if you come forward or not, or by you not coming forward is information not getting to me?

Tom Hite
      Participant

@larry, she seemed pretty authentic to me. Obviously, there’s always an element of doubt when dealing with people, but her tone was genuinely sympathetic.

@confuseddude
      , you bring up a very valid point. I think what I was getting at is that if everyone just immediately posts what people say to them, it becomes easy for people to be used as mere mouthpieces. Maybe “never silent for too long or without a good reason” would be better, but it doesn’t really have the same zazz, now does it?!

Taylor Winters
      Participant

@mkarrett, did you have a chance to ask why Sarah took my picture?

Melissa
      Participant

@taysavestheday I did not BUT it is on a physical list of questions that I have with me. 🙂

Anonymous
      Inactive

I can’t believe I’m just now reading this thread, but it makes me feel good. I don’t think Macy truly wants to fight back like some of us do, and I respect that a lot. I’m not the fighting type, but I chose to be on her side after being a part of her drop. I just want Macy to be protected and feel safe right now, and to know that she has many friends who are there for her. Please keep in touch Macy!

Taylor Winters
      Participant

Thanks @mkarrett. Keep me updated. Maybe I’ll have a chance to ask her one day as well.

Viewing 20 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar