Lusty Pizza Party! 3/19

This topic has 12 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 7 years, 1 month ago by Chris.

• Author
       Chelsea
      Participant

What’s more lusty than a party? A pizza party! Come over tomorrow night (March 19th) between 5pm-9pm. There will be pizza and games and hanging out. Everyone is welcome. Please send me a message for the address. Looking forward to meeting you all in person! (PSA: No actual lust. Unless it’s over pizza. Don’t make this weird y’all.)

Candace
      Participant

This is in now in my calendar as well as trivia night! Yay new friends ?

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

I’m so in for this. My Lust for pizza is real, as is my interest in being in the same room with many (not all) of you. See you tonight!

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

@meghanmayhem I’ll take that in the spirit in which it was intended.

Chelsea
      Participant

So, how pissed would you all be if every single pizza was covered in pineapple?

Candace
      Participant

I’d be in heaven!! Pineapple on pizza is my favorite. With ranch ?

Candace
      Participant

@chelsea should we bring anything??

Chelsea
      Participant

Hrm.. Drinks, maybe? More snacks? I’ll take care of the pizza and snacks!

Brian E
      Participant

Awesome idea Chelsea, thanks for the invite, and who doesn’t like pineapple pizza?

Cristen
      Participant

Pineapple on pizza is blasphemy lol. I’m sorry I couldn’t come and meet some of you! We have d&d tonight so I’ll be doing something appropriately fantastical anyhow. Looking forward to seeing lots of new faces very soon tho! Xx

Masomoment
      Participant

ahhh super sad I missed this. Next time 🙂

Alecia Steiner
        Participant

Me too! I just saw this! Hope someone wants to do a meetup again soon!

Chris
      Participant

Hi @steiner2! A lot of us will be meeting @immortalconqueror as he visits from Oklahoma on Friday the 31st at 8pm at the bar The Escondite here in LA. You should come if you can! Otherwise there’s always a good showing at the monthly trivia night.

Viewing 11 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar