LUST/Sinclairs/Distractions…

Tagged: 

This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 6 years, 11 months ago by Andrew K.

• Author
       Andrew K
      Participant

So, while half asleep last night I began thinking about LUST and the Sinclairs and what’s going on with them This is all just be theorizing, but here it goes:

-What id the entire Sinclair storyline and Noah/Sarah;s relationship is just a farse/distraction setup by the OSDM to distract us from what they’re really doing? What if Noah really DOES have diabetes and Sarah really is simply concerned for his well-being and we are reading too far into it and not realizing a bigger picture at play because we are too worried about Noah, Sarah and analyzing every little detail about them. What if they are simply a “power couple” with a bad relationship and nothing more?

Pair that with Otis, and it seems like the OSDM is setting up a bunch of distractions so that they can read how we respond to all of them and collect data to develop these “Shadow” personas of us….

What if one of the core parts of LUST is that we are Lusting after clues, data, etc. So much so that we fail to step back and analyze out world from a wider perspective?

Food for thought.

Please feel free to call me crazy, but some of this makes sense to me….

Andrew K
      Participant

**Sorry for all the typos in my first post**

Furthermore- just remember the phone call @nothenrygale got:

“Don’t believe their distractions, you’re better than the lies they’re selling you.”

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar