Lust Recap: 3/27 – 4/3

This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Blondie.

• Author
       Sean

Note: This is the raw text from the recap. To see the version with working embedded links, check the subreddit here

Lust Developments
      Bryan gets an email from Clint that has a delightful picture of breakfast that has absolutely no hidden message in it at all.
      Lust’s Facebook shows a zip code, a date, and the cryptic message “only 1”
      Cristen gets a call telling us to select one of our own for a meeting tonight. Julie Rei is selected.
      Julie Rei periscopes her meeting at the last bookstore. She is invited to a focus group on Sunday 4/2. She is told to pick some people. She does, and is then informed that these people are excluded from Sunday unless she gives up her slot. She does not.
      The “Loser Club” meeting happens. Buz gets a message and a phone call. He has to pick more people, presumably similar to Julie’s choice. Brian’s periscope here. Hazel’s persicope here
      Facebook post suggests that after Julie and Buz’s selections, there are 4 slots available
      Mike and Russell are contacted by Noah and choose the last 4 slots
      Focus Group Event happens. People meet, there are some activities, Noah shows up agitated and drunk and after leaving is arrested. Topic is here Julie’s Periscope reaction here Buz’s Periscope reaction here Hazel’s Periscope reaction here
      The Controller speaks. They address concerns regarding safety at the event

Notable Community Contributions
      I try to get people to be more wary in their investigations without sounding like an asshole. I succeed in goal #1, fail in goal #2
      Candace compiles a list of Members of the OSDM. Presumably she checks it twice. Information on OSDM status of naughty or nice is still being gathered.
      Lawrence speaks with Damien and Stephanie and questions his reality.
      Mike and Russell (or more specifically, their shadow versions) do something…. dark and unforgiveable

Blondie
      Participant

Finally got mine up (that’s what he said):

Mar 28 – Apr 3: Feeling Focussed?

Anonymous
      Inactive

@blondie One small correction, I was not given a choice to choose myself. Noah chose me and told me to pick five more (then correcting himself and telling me to pick 4).

Normally this wouldn’t be a big deal but in these times of cutthroatness I don’t want people thinking I was given such a choice.

Great write up thank you for sharing!

Briana
      Participant

@thebuz <3

Blondie
      Participant

@thebuz Thanks for the correction – will edit as soon as I’m back on my laptop. Without access to periscopes, I sometimes find it hard to piece everything together. Always happy to be corrected!

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar