Lust playlist

This topic has 13 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 11 months ago by Kevin Hsu.

• Author
       Michael Rizzo
      Participant

Hey everyone!
      So I’m going to take a page out of the John Longino (whose not in on lust smh) playbook and make a lust playlist on Spotify! They’re killing it with the music posted on their Facebook (IMO) so I figured it’d be nice to have it all in one place to just jam out to on your way to any future lust events (or just in general, they’re all really great songs). Just let me know if I ever miss any!

The link to the playlist is right here:

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

I know a couple of other people have done this same thing, but can’t hurt to have copies!
      Whoever it is picking these songs, they have a great taste in music and I’m loving it.

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

Oh no! I totally missed those! Looking back I def see them now, I’ll continue to add to them on Spotify (not sure if there’s another in Spotify, if so let me know!). But definitely go check out the original playlists (original ones always are better than the remakes lmao)

Anonymous
      Inactive

@nking made one and posted it a few threads back. I’ll have him provide the link!

Taylor Winters
      Participant

@rizzzoooooo, we really need to get John in here. He would have a field day with the theories!

ian
      Participant

Nice work @rizzzoooooo some good listening for the drive into downtown tomorrow.

Anonymous
      Inactive

This is great, thanks for the post. I’ll be mezmerizing all afternoon now.

Addison
      Participant

Thanks for the inspo, @rizzzoooooo!! I just made a playlist as well..

David Shields
      Participant

Does anyone know if they have any relevance yet? Or is it just cool music?

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

The songs tend to be tied to the plot developments of the day. Nothing too “deeper meaning”, more like a bit of accompanying music that fits thematically when things of note happen.

David Shields
      Participant

Has anything new happened? any new songs or anything?

Kevin Hsu
      Participant

Otis FB Cover Pic
      FB Link

I think that this quote as Otis’s cover image is a nice little hat tip toward the Lust FB’s propensity to post music.

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

@lazysmartperson @Mike set up Otis’ FB and cover image, not LUST.

Kevin Hsu
      Participant

well chosen then, @mike. excuse me while i go and grasp at other straws!

Viewing 13 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar