Lust Gathering | 6/29 | Sushi Dan

Tagged: ,

This topic has 37 replies, 18 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 9 months ago by Lukas L.

• Author
       Kortney
      Participant

In light of tonight’s drop; I suggest we all get together next week to discuss theories (and my personal question of why they’re scared of “the core” figuring out what they have in common) as well as they poked fun of people only pretending to get along- so we should prove them wrong with actually getting along and eating sushi.

Sushi Dan is @ 11056 Ventura Blvd. Studio City, California 91604

People who are interested – what day works for you? I know a lot of people aren’t able to do Tuesday nights, and Wednesday night there’s a bunch of people who have a show to go to. I’ll suggest Monday 6/26, Thursday 6/29, or Friday 6/30? Discuss, and I’ll take tally on Friday/Saturday to see what works for people.

Kortney
      Participant

ALSO Black Market Liquor is a little over a mile away, so if people are down for getting a fluffernutter dessert after 😉

Candace
      Participant

I will be traveling the country for the next two weeks but I just wanted to say this is a great idea @kortneydarling. This community was due for another LUST hangout. Maybe I’ll watch a periscope from New York with @anakindrew when I get there ?

Jackie
      Participant

a Saturday. Saaaturday.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

I’ll have to miss this. My parents are in town next week, so my free time will be with them. Have a blast!

Kyle Bown
      Participant

Monday, I think, is the only day I could make work.

Kortney
      Participant
       kody s Batchelor
      Participant

I can go Thursday!

Kortney
      Participant

BUMPING THIS. Thursday is winning so far. Add your availability here – LINK

David Shields
      Participant

Well I can not come because it is like a 8 hour flight from where I am to LA so yea. Hope you all have fun!

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

Just added my availability on the sheet

Kortney
      Participant

LAST CALL! THURSDAY IS WINNING! WILL MAKE IT OFFICIAL TOMORROW MORNING

Kortney
      Participant

THURSDAY IS THE DAY!
      7PM Thursday 6/29/17 @ Sushi Dan – 11056 Ventura Blvd, Studio City, CA 91604
      Afterwards, if people are up for it, Black Market Liquor for the fluff and all it’s glory. – 11915 Ventura Boulevard, Studio City, CA 91604

I set a reservation for 10; there were less people who said they could go but wanted to make sure in case. If people are planning on coming and we need more seats, let me know so I can warn them.

Cristen
      Participant

We about to eat some dang fish.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

I’d love to join, but I gotta do Christmas animations in June. If you all are out getting drinks afterwards I may be able to meet up though!

Cristen
      Participant

@nothenrygale Black Market Liquor after this, ser.

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

Well here we are at Black Market, reliving past dates with well dressed suspicious men who may or not be leading us to destruction.

Myself, @shankfx22, @macbethinabathtub, @daela, @wanda102, @lazysmartperson, @superstar, @kortneydarling, @k-w-t…naturally we order a fluffernutter for the table.

It came to the table ooey and gooey and dripping with goodness and toxicity…and also a note.

Either someone is pranking us, or @joycecarlberg is making my womancrush on her even stronger.

Sean

Quick, tear it apart. There’s probably a hidden message inside

JoyceCarlberg
      Participant

Sometimes a fluffernutter is just a fluffernutter.

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

@thegilded According to @joycecarlberg once we eat the message we must now go to the doctors and have them decipher the message through screenings… I’m just doing what I’m told…

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

This is the weirdest way to relay a message I’ve ever seen. @joycecarlberg making it REAL hard to keep hating her.

Cristen
      Participant

Delicious message received.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Curious if @joycecarlberg has ever had Graeter’s mint chocolate chip ice cream. Best fucking ice cream on earth. Since she seems to have a sweet tooth and all.

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

That’s so Joyce!

Brian E
      Participant

@joycecarlberg has asked us many questions, and a number of us have spent time answering questions, speculating, trying to figure out what the angle is or what we are always missing. Then to be told, nope no hidden messages you missed. With so many people meeting, interacting and engaging it’s actually really cool to see in return she did something for all of you who made it out tonight.

I feel it took some effort on her part, she even left a hand written message, which rarely happens ever. Which means she had to take the time and effort to do that, which says a lot to me about her character.

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

God damnit @joycecarlberg… she not only bought one fluffernutter, she bought us two… touché lady, touché. I guess you could say she pulled a Joyce

Thats so Joyce

Kortney
      Participant

My own meet up and I miss this ??
      Also- tried the fluffernutter. I’m hoping Mr. Fluffernutter is less dissaponting than this dessert.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Though to @kortneydarling’s mention of Mr. Fluffernutter, this does provide a sort of “at odds” situation. “Mr. Fluffernutter” warned EXACTLY against this sort of behavior. And now we have someone literally buying us the sorts of deserts he warned us against?

SUS AF.

Cristen
      Participant

@mistere Joyce didn’t write the message, she called and had the staff do it. She cares, but not “actually drive somewhere to leave a note for these weirdos,” level care.

Sean

She’s lying to you. Induce vomiting and look for clues.

Lia
      Participant

FWIW, I got the young kale salad, @nothenrygale. I ain’t going inside that gingerbread house.

Sean

As someone has just messaged me asking if I was serious, I was joking. Please don’t induce vomiting.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

@lilmsfancpants Good, avoid the temptation that @joycecarlberg lays in front of you. Mr. Fluffernutter would be proud.

Cara
      Participant

1. @joycecarlberg is rapidly becoming my favorite person in this experience thus far. #teamjoyce
      2. @thegilded Really?! You had to clarify that was a joke? This worries me.
      3. D’awwww! I’m sad I had to miss this. One of these days I hope to actually be able to join for a Lust meet-up or event!!

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

But like, maybe it’s not some great sneaky clue in the forest of mysteries.

Maybe Joyce was just being sweet and buying us a treat, unrelated to the chaos.
      So thank you for dessert Joyce 🙂

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

We’ve had warnings to avoid the sweet treats though! Fluffernutter man, I heed your warning. I’m ready for whatever knowledge you have to depart upon us.

Sage
      Participant

She’s a stand up gal that Joyce!

Lukas L
      Participant

I must try this fluffernutter you all speak of. It sounds glorious.

Viewing 37 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar