Lust Gathering | 6/29 | Sushi Dan

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 37 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  Lukas L 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
     Cristen 
    Participant

@nothenrygale Black Market Liquor after this, ser.

Meghan Mayhem 
    Participant

Well here we are at Black Market, reliving past dates with well dressed suspicious men who may or not be leading us to destruction.

Myself, @shankfx22, @macbethinabathtub, @daela, @wanda102, @lazysmartperson, @superstar, @kortneydarling, @k-w-t…naturally we order a fluffernutter for the table.

It came to the table ooey and gooey and dripping with goodness and toxicity…and also a note.

Either someone is pranking us, or @joycecarlberg is making my womancrush on her even stronger.

Sean 

Quick, tear it apart. There’s probably a hidden message inside

JoyceCarlberg 
    Participant

Sometimes a fluffernutter is just a fluffernutter.

Hannah Schenck 
    Participant

@thegilded According to @joycecarlberg once we eat the message we must now go to the doctors and have them decipher the message through screenings… I’m just doing what I’m told…

Brad Ruwe 
    Participant

This is the weirdest way to relay a message I’ve ever seen. @joycecarlberg making it REAL hard to keep hating her.

Cristen 
    Participant

Delicious message received.

Brad Ruwe 
    Participant

Curious if @joycecarlberg has ever had Graeter’s mint chocolate chip ice cream. Best fucking ice cream on earth. Since she seems to have a sweet tooth and all.

Andrew Kasch 
    Participant

That’s so Joyce!

Brian E 
    Participant

@joycecarlberg has asked us many questions, and a number of us have spent time answering questions, speculating, trying to figure out what the angle is or what we are always missing. Then to be told, nope no hidden messages you missed. With so many people meeting, interacting and engaging it’s actually really cool to see in return she did something for all of you who made it out tonight.

I feel it took some effort on her part, she even left a hand written message, which rarely happens ever. Which means she had to take the time and effort to do that, which says a lot to me about her character.

Hannah Schenck 
    Participant

God damnit @joycecarlberg… she not only bought one fluffernutter, she bought us two… touché lady, touché. I guess you could say she pulled a Joyce

Thats so Joyce

Kortney 
    Participant

My own meet up and I miss this 😑🔫
    Also- tried the fluffernutter. I’m hoping Mr. Fluffernutter is less dissaponting than this dessert.

Brad Ruwe 
    Participant

Though to @kortneydarling‘s mention of Mr. Fluffernutter, this does provide a sort of “at odds” situation. “Mr. Fluffernutter” warned EXACTLY against this sort of behavior. And now we have someone literally buying us the sorts of deserts he warned us against?

SUS AF.

Cristen 
    Participant

@mistere Joyce didn’t write the message, she called and had the staff do it. She cares, but not “actually drive somewhere to leave a note for these weirdos,” level care.

Sean 

She’s lying to you. Induce vomiting and look for clues.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar