Lust Gathering | 6/29 | Sushi Dan

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 37 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  Lukas L 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
     Kortney 
    Participant

In light of tonight’s drop; I suggest we all get together next week to discuss theories (and my personal question of why they’re scared of “the core” figuring out what they have in common) as well as they poked fun of people only pretending to get along- so we should prove them wrong with actually getting along and eating sushi.

Sushi Dan is @ 11056 Ventura Blvd. Studio City, California 91604

People who are interested – what day works for you? I know a lot of people aren’t able to do Tuesday nights, and Wednesday night there’s a bunch of people who have a show to go to. I’ll suggest Monday 6/26, Thursday 6/29, or Friday 6/30? Discuss, and I’ll take tally on Friday/Saturday to see what works for people.

• This topic was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by  Buz Wallick. Reason: Changed title
     Kortney 
    Participant

ALSO Black Market Liquor is a little over a mile away, so if people are down for getting a fluffernutter dessert after 😉

Candace 
    Participant

I will be traveling the country for the next two weeks but I just wanted to say this is a great idea @kortneydarling. This community was due for another LUST hangout. Maybe I’ll watch a periscope from New York with @anakindrew when I get there 🙄

Jackie 
    Participant

a Saturday. Saaaturday.

Brad Ruwe 
    Participant

I’ll have to miss this. My parents are in town next week, so my free time will be with them. Have a blast!

Kyle 
    Participant

Monday, I think, is the only day I could make work.

Kortney 
    Participant
     kody s Batchelor 
    Participant

I can go Thursday!

Kortney 
    Participant

BUMPING THIS. Thursday is winning so far. Add your availability here – LINK

David Shields 
    Participant

Well I can not come because it is like a 8 hour flight from where I am to LA so yea. Hope you all have fun!

Hannah Schenck 
    Participant

Just added my availability on the sheet

Kortney 
    Participant

LAST CALL! THURSDAY IS WINNING! WILL MAKE IT OFFICIAL TOMORROW MORNING

Kortney 
    Participant

THURSDAY IS THE DAY!
    7PM Thursday 6/29/17 @ Sushi Dan – 11056 Ventura Blvd, Studio City, CA 91604
    Afterwards, if people are up for it, Black Market Liquor for the fluff and all it’s glory. – 11915 Ventura Boulevard, Studio City, CA 91604

I set a reservation for 10; there were less people who said they could go but wanted to make sure in case. If people are planning on coming and we need more seats, let me know so I can warn them.

Cristen 
    Participant

We about to eat some dang fish.

Brad Ruwe 
    Participant

I’d love to join, but I gotta do Christmas animations in June. If you all are out getting drinks afterwards I may be able to meet up though!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar