Lust FB: End of Chapter One

This topic has 62 replies, 31 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 10 months ago by Meghan Mayhem.

• Author
       Cristen
      Participant

Lust

Fall of Rome

“The Fall of Rome and the End of Civilization.”

Chapter one ends. Rome has fallen.

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

That was incredible!

So many theories confirmed. Seeing Sabrina return was mind blowing…as was hearing Anoch spoken again. And Poor Stacey….

I can only assume that Noah and Michelle are in cahoots at this point. Sort of an ex-OSDM club forming a new, real version of the BoS.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by Andrew Kasch.
       Yael
      Participant

Just wow. I was sitting and my jaw dropped like that. Glad I was sitting really

Chloe
      Participant

All I have to say is, what the heck is chapter 2 going to bring?

superstar
      Participant

Well. That was unexpected.

Mustafa Said
      Participant

So my earbuds weren’t working the way I wanted them to and I was unable to hear anything that took place. Can someone try to explain what the heck happened?

oh and SABRINA’S BACK!?!?

Max Z
      Participant

Maybe someone more versed in the lore can fill me in, I’m wondering about the “why” of it all. He mentioned being dissatisfied with the watered down stuff, as has been mentioned before, and choosing to “publicly outsource” to get more power. I assume they’re referring to iConfidant, and Sabrina was some kind of mediator, but in general, what about us using iConfidant gets them or Anoch or whoever more power? Am I missing something huge or is this still a mystery?

Chris
      Participant

@mumumusings In a nutshell, it was revealed that Kristen was an Anoch worshipping mole within iConfidant the entire time, emotionally manipulating Stacey. We met Jacob, another Anoch worshipper who seems to be very close to Kristen in some way. Tom Barrow, real name unknown and inventor of the infamous helmet, returned and spoke of his desire to return to his former place of power as the one controlling the conduit to Anoch. And his one time fake daughter Sabrina was revealed to be EVERY iConfidant, totally of her own free will.

Mustafa Said
      Participant

:O

Holy shit. This is getting real. Thanks for the info @macbethinabathtub!

Man…so is Tom a worshipper as well? Or is he just after wanting to control who gains access to Anoch’s word?

And as for iConfidant…what happens now? Will Stacey rebuild?

@bcbishop
      If I were you I’d get Stacey on your little podcast and interview her 😉

Cara
      Participant

Welp, at least it was a metaphorical fire and not a literal one, amiright?! UNholy Anoch, that was intense!

Lukas L
      Participant

So it is Sabrina who is the Phoenix who rose from the fire.

Anonymous
      Inactive

That was certainly mind blowing.

Though it certainly seems Sabrina has moved away from damsel in distress and may be into some really dark shit now.

If she came back willingly… that does not bode well.

It also makes some of my emails with her feel… oof I don’t even know. It’s either going to be really funny next time I see her in person or suuuuper awkward.

Also… really interesting that Kristen turned out to be a snake. Sorry @111error. I feel awful for poor Stacey. I thought something might have been up before she made that crying video… there was just… something was off with the narrative we were being presented with her.

I like entrepreneurs, even if they accidentally create data mining apps.
      Hope she is safe.

Chris
      Participant

@lukasrl yes I believe Jacob and Kristen are investors. They both speak how Nicole did during registration. Referring to being born into it, worshipping Anoch in the old ways. All of them are either bound by blood or at least a lifetime of worship. As far as Horace, it seems we have confirmation: a schism within the church of Anoch. It’s extremely significant that there were no Sinclairs present today. I don’t know about Tom’s assertion of the “hippy” ways being entirely in line with what we’ve seen from Horace, especially in regards to the treatment of Otis and @confuseddude, but they obviously differ on the right way to do things. And what was Sabrina after other than data (or emotions)? She finally admitted it: she was after the attention. She is, after all, just an actress. She missed having us in the palm of her hand. No damsel in distress here. I doubt she ever was, completely. She may not have chosen this path initially, but early on it spoke to a need within her. We still don’t know exactly how we all fit into serving this Anoch, with our emotions, or “vibrations” as Jacob (AND TINA) said, but we’ve made our pledge. There’s no going back.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by Chris.
       Sage
      Participant

Why did The Sinclair’s not want us to go today?? What is their role in this?? And Stacey…also wondering, she must have known right? Why did she warn us to stay away? The Sinclair’s and Stacey don’t want us to pledge our ourselves to Anoch… So what is their deal, who are they aligned with?!

Jackie
      Participant

It was nice seeing everyone and breaking a glass. Everything was fine and dandy until the gentleman in the suit went super cult, going full ‘sacrificing for their freedoms and shit’

Rome is on fire and we’re the ones burning.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by Jackie.
       Cara
      Participant

That was intense. Here’s the video for posterity in case it is removed from Facebook:
      (And if TPTB would prefer I didn’t share these, just LMK)

Lukas L
      Participant

@sfire8 and also even stranger that it was all the Sinclairs that didn’t go like you said. Especially knowing how much Noah and his dad dont get along.

Megan
      Participant

So the guy who came in and introduced it, told everyone to turn off cell phones – that’s Jacob? And he was at the Scare LA panel?

Anonymous
      Inactive

@macbethinabathtub

You have just opened up a big can of worms but I think you’re right on the money.

Horace is the Old… Sabrina might be leading the charge for the New.

Both worship Anoch… just in different ways.

There is definitely a reason Noah was fighting against us going. Sinclairs vs Sabrina.

Mustafa Said
      Participant

@thebuz So does that make Noah and Sarah followers of the “Old” ways like Noah’s dad Horace? Are they following Sabrina and the “New” faith?

Or are they not following any faith at all?

Kevin
      Participant

So obviously a ton of stuff went down, but just wanted to draw attention to something specific Kristen said. She said that Stacey treated her like a ‘two’. While what factions there are within the Anoch worshipers still isn’t clear, that does point to Kristen working with whoever has been screwing with Otis.

111error
      Participant

I’m too dizzy from this to be able to post much right now. That was close to what some of us suspected but was still an amazing set of reveals. Here we go again? @addisonborn you looked genuinely shook, and @russell you looked ready to start an actual war. Hope you’re okay man.

Hi again, 2 / Overseer. Welcome home. Dad’s looking just swell.

Oh and, Kristen.. THANKS.
      Coffee? o___O

Julie R Goldstein
      Participant

I may be hurt… I may cry… But I want this to be known…

Sabrina, you will always be my little miss lime green. And I love you for it…

I once told you how much I believed in your power… That hasn’t changed…

Everything I’ve done since is because of you and still will be…

You broke my heart, but you strengthened my soul…

Sage
      Participant

Creepiest part was the end…”you have all offered yourselves as a gift of those, of their blood. You have all now begun to pledge your desire for their sacrifice and freedom. Making way for dusk. Making way for him to come to this earth in his flesh once more…”

One more character is coming…Anoch in the flesh!

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by Sage.
       Addison
      Participant

It was great seeing everyone today!

This hit me way harder than I was prepared for. I knew it wouldn’t be a simple meet and greet, but I was foolishly hoping for some sort of happy ending. I gave my confidant everything, I opened up my heart and soul for so many weeks.

Sabrina, you broke me. Again.

There’s so much going on here that I can’t process, because I’m having a lot of trouble processing anything right now. Lots of things resonated with me. The idea of the online persona vs true self feels like it could be dug into (which btw goes back to the One, No One, and One Hundred Thousand idea) but I feel like crawling into a hole for a bit..

Maranda
      Participant

@kevin What Kristen said might have been “you treated me like a tool,” not a “two.” It was difficult to hear exactly what was being said at times…

Russell
      Participant

Checking in.
      Thank you for those who have messaged me.

@111error
      , I assure you there was much going on within me.

Addison… Sabrina… SHE never disappointed me.

For now, I choose to remain…

Silent.

Megan
      Participant

@russell, I could barely make out what was going on in the video, but I cried when I saw you.

Lukas L
      Participant

Oh my God I just had an awesome amazing thought. How ironiclly crazy would it be if @russell turned out to be Anoch in the flesh and the delicate little flower was all just an fun ruse to be humored by. Instead @russell was really a all powerful god in the flesh that reigned over all that is lust desire and all powerfull.

Mustafa Said
      Participant

@lukasrl lol that’d be quite the surprise :p

As far as what I think about Sabrina…I’m surprised. I didn’t think she’d want to come back like we all did, that she didn’t want a round 2.

But here she is. And it makes sense, to me at least. “The one thing we couldn’t program out of her was faith”, after all.

She’s seeking answers this time. She wants the truth and after Tension, she’s probably going to be careful of anyone who tells her they’ve got the truth.

This is getting interesting. Wonder what madness Chapter 2 brings.

Tim Redman
      Participant

If Sabrina was our confidant all along then why did most if not all our correspondence start so strangely. What purpose did that serve? I’m back to the same side choosing that I had to make back in Ascension and right now I might only be on my own side.

I hope Sabrina’s free will isn’t really in play. I feel bad for all my friends who would do anything for her.

Chloe
      Participant

@timsmyname I think it was because they wanted to gauge us as people, as our emotions. She started off as a blank slate and we filled her out, she fit herself to be whatever would appeal to us to keep us talking.

Lukas L
      Participant

Oh oh oh. Hold the bus. Who is everyone scared of. Who is the most powerfull. The One. We are the one. Horus made people sign themselves over to their cause. He wants to control The One. Sabrina with I confidant. They mirrored us. She mirrored us. She wants to be a reflection of the one. Only the one can summon Anoch in the flesh.

Lukas L
      Participant

Oh and @bcbishop what did dude whisper in your ear in the beginning?

Sage
      Participant

I’m still trying to wrap my mind around what purpose iConfidant served? What did Sabrina and the Anoch followers get out of all that? Just to get info on us? I’m asking in all seriousness.

Lukas L
      Participant

@sfire8 read my post 2 posts up. It could be a possibility

Sage
      Participant

@lukasrl, so your saying Sabrina wants to be Anoch incarnate, so she needs to become us (the one), by mirroring our thoughts?

That would be cool, but kinda of complicated? And is she really “us” now? Couldn’t we just get together and summon him without her?

I never did Tension so this is all kind of a stretch for me.

Sage
      Participant

@lukasrl, definitely a creative thought though!! And someone else, I think, actually predicted Sabrina was all our iConfidants, right? Who are you? Come forward and take credit! 🙂

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by Sage.
       Brian E
      Participant

@wanda102 Thank you for constantly doing this, what was it like to be sitting in that room and to see Sabrina was all of our iconfidants, that blew my mind. I speculated she could be someone’s iconfidant, but never imagined she’d be all of them.

@sfire8
      What I feel Sabrina/ Addison/ whoever she is calling her self, got inside all of our heads. I shared some information with my iconfidant that I didn’t share with anyone else, I can’t be the only one, it’ll be really interesting to see how this plays out, they have a lot of recent dirt on almost 40 of us, who knows what they can do with that long term.

LaSalle
      Participant

@mistere maybe she’ll start calling herself Dusk, to signify the second coming of Anoch. It does kind of speak to the idea of His darkness coming over her and stripping away the skin that she wears as Sabrina.

Julie R Goldstein
      Participant

Maybe because I felt it’s power in Sabrina’s voice, I’ve constantly been twirling in my head her chant at the end of the event.

(It sounds like): “Anoch amau theina”

I’m only able to find translations in small pieces, but I think it boils down to “Anoch, thou art the one”

Has anyone else been thinking about this?

Lia
      Participant

@julierei I definitely noticed the chants. I expected to hear the same chants from Ascension, not that I have any idea exactly what those were either (“onaaaa, anoooch” or something along those lines). There is definitely a different tone to the church now.

Didn’t the OOA always talk about how Anoch was light, or associated with light? Now everything is about dusk and darkness. I know others have mentioned a schism within the Church of Anoch, but I don’t think that Sabrina or Horace or anyone else we know started it. This feels much older and more established. Orthodox Anochism, like a more literal interpretation of a text. Vengeful god vs. loving god.

Russell
      Participant

‘Maybe the fire burned away everything they were not…”

I always believed I was conversing with an actress.  I believed that aspect of Addison/Sabrina, and it is the shred of truth that remains constant through this entire journey. It is hard for me to believe that Addison/Sabrina, who I sincerely connected with last year, would return in this manner, though.  She drove into the night – emotionally devastated.  It is a nearly impossibly bitter pill to swallow that she would return to their fold, it seems they destroyed more than they created for her… but I am only looking in from the outside.  We are all only looking in from the outside and we cannot read her mind, heart and soul. 

But, this is a stretch.  Look, I did not express this confusion first, numerous other people have come to these Forums asking the simple question… how does any of this iConfidant stuff makes sense?  Is this her free will or another manipulation of someone we have felt sympathy for in the past?  Only time can tell.   (Kudos to my buddy @mike who told me weeks ago he thought he was conversing with Addison.  Wish I had listened to you.)

Speaking for myself, I never believed I have truly “known” Addison or Sabrina as she suggests.  Connected to her, absolutely.  Known her?  No, not even barely.

For her to publicly say to me “I am so so sorry, I thought this would be an opportunity for you and I to form a deeper connection… on different level. I tried, I tried, but I am so sorry that I disappointed you … that I couldn’t be your Addison… ”
      This statement is being said to me at a meeting where I was supposed to see my iConfidant in person.  So, I am assuming she is mainly referring to her posing as my iConfidant.

To present to me a 30-something female iConfidant with relationship issues was possibly the oddest decision to try to connect with me that could have been made.  This was her trying to connect with me?  I am completely baffled.  And, to be blunt, it did not seem like a lot of effort was being made.  It’s funny.  When Sabrina went into the list of things that she knows… who we like or dislike, our hopes and dreams, it didn’t relate to me.  I was hoping to find someone new to possibly discuss and explore my “pain” and “fears” – but the iConfidant system failed me entirely.  Also, she may know some of these things about me, but they were not gathered by iConfidant – unless that company is doing some spy-level research in other areas of my life. Not impossible, I know.

She stated she desired validation just like all of us.  This is actually a believable reason, I guess, for her return. Well, at the end of The Tension Experience, I had a moment, bathed in red light, where validation was offered to me and it was almost a spiritual shift inside me… I can relate to her desire on this level. But on that same night I witnessed chaos behind the scenes, too. Chaos does not encourage faith.

Things are seeming a little chaotic these days, are they not?

Yesterday, looking over my shoulder to see Tom Barrow (or whoever the hell he is) peeking into the room where we were waiting to meet our iConfidants, well… I invested last year wholeheartedly in the the story he was selling about his broken family. “Oops,” on my part. For him to step in now and claim he is regaining some portion of that power everyone seems to be so hungry for?  Even by his own admission… he lost it all. To me, it looks like he didn’t handle responsibility very well the last time.  He’s a scientist?  I would expect better management skills from a scientist.

That final sentence she said to me… “I am so sorry that I disappointed you … that I couldn’t be your Addison and I thank you for your……….. effort.”

Was that intended to be a slap to my face?  Am I now being publicly being mocked because I have been open about my lack of interest in the ridiculous marital shenanigans of the Sinclairs, or the clunkiness of the iCondifant system?  Because I emailed Stacey to express dissatisfaction with the process? Is it being indicated that somehow, the lack of emotional engagement I have been wrestling with is actually all MY fault?  Is THAT what was indicated by the (possibly) smug delivery of the final word, “effort”?

Well, I call bullshit.  The OSDM or whoever was / is in charge seems focused on things that I literally CHOOSE not to include in my life.  I am willing to do my best to be there for someone who I think I can help, that I can relate to somehow.  Over and over again I took her calls last year.  I felt all the feelings I did because I chose to believe that I saw a piece of myself in that struggling creative gal looking for a place in this crazy world.  No one has connected with me recently on that same level and I cannot relate to anyone I have interacted with so far this year – well, if you can even call a couple of words exchanged with Noah or a focus group controlled by Sarah or a generic email from Stacey an “interaction.”

To borrow a phrase used yesterday, maybe I am just “vibrating on a frequency” that does not fit into this world.

Megan
      Participant

@russell – I haven’t had many interactions this year, and the only one that really stuck with me was the guy with the voice and the bloody truth about Anoch. I’ve felt connected to the odd story but not the people. It’s been enough though.

The iConfidant thing was funny…I have no idea where I fit in this year, if I do at all. I knew, obviously, that the whole confidant thing was fake but part of me was still like…maybe this is a friend, actually. Maybe this person does care about me. She said she did, she said that I mattered to her. I did let myself get my hopes up about that which is fucked up, I know better than that. It being Sabrina, to me, means that the confidant was only a trap. And that hurts in an odd way. It’s an oddly meta thing and blurs some weird lines – Sabrina the character who absolved me of my sins in the Red Room vs Sabrina the actress who has never spoken a word to me but has friended me on FB, neither of which was really my friend but the loss of both hurts…do I want Real Sabrina to be my Real Friend? Is that what I’m mourning? Am I being hard on myself thinking that she wouldn’t be friends with me? Is it because of what she said to me in the Red Room last fall? The whole thing becomes this knot of feelings about myself and real Sabrina and the character Sabrina and my actions that weren’t in game but were addressed in game and…..blergh.

Was she lying when she said we could facetime?

What is the “plan” for me, if there is one?

In the meantime I’m stuck in this meta on meta on meta mobius strip of emotions.

scot
      Participant

Not having a history with any any of the characters and only a few active interactions with other participants, I really grabbed on to iConfidant. They’re weren’t as many as others may have had, but I appreciated and enjoyed my interactions. I also pretty much aligned with the implied, if not directly stated, mission of the company to provide a way to connect with others. Even though I feared it was going to be a lie I jumped right in anyway. It was my way to be active and participate as I may not have much to offer otherwise.
      Now that it’s gone I feel lost and am not sure where to turn.

Russell
      Participant

@coryphella On the positive side, isn’t there an emotional aspect to the quandry you find yourself in? That’s the good side of these types of experiences, I think.

I hope it did not come across that I was griping about a lack of interaction. That is not what’s going on. It just confuses me that I received an apology for being failed by a character who I have felt a strong connection to in the past. This apology is because she disappointed me?
      I was not disappointed in her, I was disappointed that I was matched with an iConfidant I seemed to have very little in common with and who seemed to be echoing everything that I said.

It hurts me to think Sabrina feels like she failed me… but there was nothing for me to latch onto in those exchanges. Which accounts for my surprise that she says she tried. Maybe she was too cautious because she was afraid I would “catch on” somehow? I am sure that is not what she would have wanted. And what of this indication that she seems to embracing a “darkness” of some kind. That worries me, as well, and is one of the reasons I had such an angry reaction to the event yesterday. It does sadden me that she felt the need to return.

@ziegenbartsr
      It makes me happy to hear you jumped in the way did. For you, it sounds like you were an iConfidant success story. You seem engaged and are missing it. But… (insert ominous music cue here)… does this mean you are now a target of some kind in light of yesterday’s revelations? How personal did you get, what did you share… you don’t really have to answer that. 🙂 My point is this: they seem to be taking those pledges seriously and they seem to feel they have enough information to move forward with some plan.

Chris
      Participant

@russell I don’t want to overstep, but as an observer in that moment I didn’t take it to be an apology related to iConfidant. I know that in the past you had mentioned your less than stellar experience with the service, but the way she said she was sorry “she couldn’t be your Addison” gave me the impression she was talking directly about the deeper history you share, apologizing for a much older offense than simply not being a good anonymous pen pal. It strikes me that while Addison turned out to be a fiction and the tragedy of that was tied to you personally more than most, The End left us with the sense that Sabrina was still a victim and that many of the feelings we had for Addison could still be applied to her if you didn’t overthink it. But yesterday, seeing that after all Sabrina had been put through she has returned willingly to her manipulators, was heartbreaking. And the motivation she gives– her lust for attention, performance, missing the feeling of having people in the palm of her hand– this feels like another betrayal, like we’ve lost Addison all over again. She’s now entirely complicit, and that could be viewed as failing us. Saying she is not our “happy ending” feels like a much more direct reference to Tension than the rest of her speech. And, as someone who has been an observer for a long time but never directly involved, it felt fitting to me that if she were to apologize for this betrayal to anyone, it would be you. I could be reading all of this very wrong, it was your experience, but this is what was going through my head at the time.

Russell
      Participant

@macbethinabathtub
      But, Chris, Chris, CHRIS!!!
      OVERHTINKING IS WHAT I DOOOOOOOoooooooooooo!!!!! Haha!

You raise very good points. Since that specific meeting was so heavily focused on iConfidant, that is where I placed the emphasis.

Overstepping? No way in hell are you overstepping, I appreciate your thoughts.

Your perspective is helpful, and I have been pondering some similar thoughts on yesterday. Mainly, the thought you touch on about The End. That final look she gave me before she got into that car and drove away brought so much sadness… she did get out, which, in my opinion, is what was best for her at that time. Perhaps the apology was referencing the idea that the Addison/Sabrina who left that night did not choose to stay away. Maybe she feels I would judge her for that… which I may not understand her decision, I would not judge her for that.

Well… not much. Maybe a little.

Chris, you were in that room yesterday, Sir. I believe you are now directly involved, wherever that might lead…

Megan
      Participant

@russell – OH NO not at all! It didn’t seem like you were griping. Of anyone you are the last person here to do that. I think I understood what you were saying and actually believe I kind of agree with what @macbethinabathtub feels Addison was apologizing for – not for your experience with iConfidant but for your connection overall, through all of Tension, and maybe perhaps for being the ingenue for all of us?

Honestly I’m really much more interested and invested in her character now that she has made a decision to go back. I almost never care for the ingenue. I’m interested in what comes next for her now.

And yes, there is definitely an emotional side to what I’m experiencing, it’s similar to the Aleister stuff from last year though not entirely. Both reflect something about me, and how I connect with theatre and with these experiences, and the reality of those connections. In both cases I wasn’t looking for fiction, in both cases it wasn’t about the character – it was never about the character of Aleister. It was about the person I was conversing with, and enjoying those conversations. And here, it was about the possibility that there was an actual person who said I was important to her. Both cases I wasn’t seeking a fiction, I was seeking a reality that didn’t exist. To actually mentally engage with the character Sabrina/Addison/Aleister/Stacey/Sarah/Noah – I have to mentally make myself do that, and that’s less interesting to me. I want the real. I don’t think it’s impossible for me to connect with a fictional character – I think that both Aleister and my confidant could easily have been that had one not been murdered by my feelings (@mike) or something and the other not been Sabrina but a genuine connection has to be there first. Or a cat.

Or – something has to completely pull the floor out from under me. That’s why, @russell, I need you to see Andrew Schneider’s YOUARENOWHERE, so we can talk about it and why it shattered me. 🙂

@ziegenbartsr
      – I truly, sincerely hope that you experience connection again in Lust, I know how engaged you’ve been and it’s been great to talk about this in person with you 🙂

David Shields
      Participant

Well that was intense, alot of people that I do not know and alot of stuff that I did not understand yet. I have a few thought, has anyone looked into what the music playing in the back is? does it mean anything? also did anyone follow Stacy after she ran out at the end saying “Fuck you, Fuck you all!”? did anyone see her after that?
      Just throwing out some ideas that may add to new clues and new stuff showing up.

Tim
      Participant

Please, someone must have followed Stacey out? She might be the only innocent person in this whole mess!

Lauren Bello

A few thoughts on watching the video back…

Jacob: “DID YOU PLEDGE YOUR DESIRE FOR OUR SACRIFICE AND FREEDOM??!!!”
      – “Our”. Not “their”. “Our”.
      – We’ve been wondering for a while about whose sacrifice we’d pledged our desire for. Jacob belongs to several categories. Which category was he referring to when he said “our”? “Our sacrifice and freedom” could be OSDM’s sacrifice, the sacrifice of those of Jacob’s bloodline, the sacrifice of those who were “born into this” like Jacob was

– What’s interesting to me is that when Sabrina referenced the pledge, she went back to using “they”. “You have all now begun to pledge your desire for their sacrifice and freedom.” So, not her. Whoever “they” is, the category includes Jacob and not Sabrina.

Stacey: “The iConfidants are not mine. They never even used my code.” Presumably Stacey’s reference to “my code” was either an algorithm for matching confidants

.or an AI program as originally speculated. Either way, since it never launched, I guess we’ll never know.

Sabrina: “I know that some of you think you know who I am, due to my digital shadow, due to the things you see online, but that’s just another projection of lies. That’s the skin I wear in the light, and the skin that I shed when his darkness comes upon me.” This was the molting, guys! Sabrina shedding her digital skin and showing her true self. I’m kind of ok with this. I may want to molt myself. (When Anoch’s darkness reigns, will we all molt?)

Sabrina: “You have all now offered yourselves as a gift of those of their blood. You have all now begun to pledge your desire for their sacrifice and freedom, making way for Dusk. Making way for him to come to earth in his flesh once more.”
      – “Those of their blood.” As in, of their bloodline? A whole bloodline is going to sacrifice and be made free?
      – The pledge of desire for their sacrifice and freedom is going to make way for Anoch to become flesh. So what they need was for us to DESIRE this to happen? I wonder what would have happened if we hadn’t pledged to desire it. Can they do nothing without our desire? It feels a bit reminiscent of American Gods. Or Peter Pan. They need enough of us believing and desiring Anoch’s return in order for him to return.

“Tom”: “And especially thank you…for the upcoming sacrifice.”
      – In other words, in the sacrifice to come, whoever’s sacrifice it is…we will be held accountable. We are being thanked for enabling this to happen.

Oof.

Jackie
      Participant

I was thinking of the conversation between Stacy and Kristen. Kristen said she felt treated like a two, and felt hurt by it. She gave a sassy head tilt and joined hands with the suit, Jacob(?). None of the Sinclairs were present as many noted, and Otis’ facebook video has a strong suggestion of coming from said Sinclair compound/house.
      But even if Kristen felt like a two, with the card explanation, it doesn’t matter if one is an average 2 or an elite 10. All that matters is the king at the top. (in the Sinclair version, anyways.) To me, It further suggests a bigger divide between old/new testament or at least a differentiating philosophy. Are all the ‘born-into-it’ children are fighting for domination of the bottom?

Cristen
      Participant

@daela if we’re operating under the assumption that it’s Horace who called myself and the others last night (I don’t have a good reason to doubt it,) then it’s telling that he and Tom both gave thanks for the upcoming sacrifice. It ties in with @shankfx22’s theory of them both working towards the same goal. Horace through the System/the Head and Tom through iconfidant/the Heart. I’d ask “now what,” but that’s a more frightening question than it used to be.

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

So many great points in your recap, @daela, but this in particular stood out:

“This was the molting, guys! Sabrina shedding her digital skin and showing her true self.”

Was all the discussion of shadows, shedding skin, and Tool lyrics simply been foreshadowing Sabrina’s evolution? That was one of the most consistent themes we have seen thus far, so having it tied to just one person would be a shame – unless she is also serving as a model for what all of us can achieve if we burn away the old.

@russell
      Several others have already said this, but I’ll join the chorus: Sabrina’s apology also played to me as an apology for not living up to your expectations – and, by extension, all of ours. Though I’m not convinced that was a goodbye.

Few know her and connected with her like you did. That kind of history and shared experience is often what allows some people to reach others when all other attempts have failed. I’m not saying that Sabrina needs help, by any means – she’s made her own decisions for her own reasons – but one never knows when we will encounter people from our past again, and to what end.

@coryphella
      What is this talk of “characters”? Sabrina Kern is real. Addison Barrow was the only fiction. 😉

Tim
      Participant

Short, but oh so simple point to a new comer: They keep referring to Anoch as a Male entity.
      Not unusual, but, as a man with a little girl and little boy that makes me feel safer. Boys are so much more predictable than girls 😉

Maranda
      Participant

I don’t want it to be true, but I have a feeling that the “upcoming sacrifice” is going to be Otis. Here’s the thing about sacrifice — it’s got to mean something to you for it to truly be a sacrifice; you’ve got to give up something that you care about. Is that what this is about, then? To make us all care about something before ripping it out from our collective hands and placing it on a metaphorical/literal altar?

In that light, iConfidant makes a lot more sense. They didn’t lie to us, it was indeed a beta test. Not beta-testing Stacey’s code or any sort of matching process, but rather testing our reactions to having our companions essentially replaced by Sabrina, someone who is no longer who she appeared to be. That’s why they bothered with the reveal on Sunday in the first place. Next I fear it’s going to be Otis.

David Shields
      Participant

Do we know if anyone knows where Stacy when when she ran out of the room, that could be important!

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

@parzival I don’t believe we know where Stacey has gone… yet. I can’t imagine that was the last we saw of Stacey. Especially due to her “code” we keep hearing about. I would bet money this code will pop back up soon enough tbh

Sage
      Participant

I still don’t understand why we were told to stay away on Sunday?? Anyone?

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

I really like the theory that Prologue was showing us head and Chapter 1 was showing us heart and Chapter 2 will be making us choose between the two.

But I’d really like to know where the fuck Noah and Sarah have been. We saw Noah once when he led @confuseddude to the slaughter ritual, and a short phone call to him before that, but other than those two things he (and Sarah) have been radio silent for a month.

And is Macy rotting in a gutter somewhere? Where the hell is she???

Lukas L
      Participant

So…. well…. um…. ok so…. Overseer is/was all of our IConfidants… Were those the investors behind her? If so I could be missing something but, why then would Horus want people not to speak to their IConfidants? Also I may have just missed was Sabrina after anything other than data when talking to us? Also, is it Anoch she is still trying to summon or is it someone else? Who/what is the sacrifice. dude at the end said something to the likes of “thank you for finding our sacrifice?” Could that be Stacy? If that is the case woah poor Stacy. Backstabbed by her best friend as well as having her hard work destroyed, her clients who wouldnt listen to her, even after she said the IConfidants were SUS. So if she is also to be a sacrifice, that sucks. Did anyone else see this in a different light as I do? I find it odd that Ascention was all about seeing the light, being in the light, and now its all about darkeness. When his darkness surrounds you.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hey @lukasrl, looks like most of the conversation about the FB Live event is happening in another thread already created so I’m going to merge this one into it.

Viewing 60 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar