Losers unite!

This topic has 94 replies, 29 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 12 months ago by Lukas L.

• Author
       Brian E
      Participant

Did you get an email today?
      Did it say this?
      Unfortunately for you, you have clearly displayed that you are the latter.

Yeah, me too, bummer. Maybe we’re the lucky ones, are you calling the number or writing back, or accepting your fate this early on.

At first I was going to email right back, and then I though nah, I’ll give it some thought on how to proceed. Feel free to share your personal emails if you want.

Jeremy
      Participant

I thought it was strange that she called me a loser then said they were going to take all my money and power. So I already have money and power, the things Noah would say makes you a winner, and yet am still a loser?

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

With my response I hope Noah/Sarah see that while I may not have the sort of personality that HE considers a “winner”, I’m still not one to be ignored and I will work to expose him and his system.

Losers RESIST!

Carl Webb
      Participant

@jay956 — she’s not saying you don’t have any money and power, just not as much as they do. And they’re going to take even that little away. This motivational speech brought to you by someone who hasn’t heard back yet.

Megan
      Participant

For anyone interested, my email from Sarah was the same loser email as others with the added first line:

Is the tone of your email sarcasm? Or, is the chip on your shoulder really that large and heavy.

And my response:

Was it sarcasm? Probably – very little I say isn’t sarcasm, it’s something of a defense mechanism. It’s how I simplify my needlessly complex emotions. It was also an attempt to talk with you on your level, speak your language, as it was the same tone that was present throughout your website. Think of my email as a mirror.

So you and your clients are coming to take my money and power? And are you after the portion of that power that always wants evil, and always causes good? I would be careful, for while I have reached out and taken what is mine throughout my entire life, enthusiastically and passionately, I’ve found myself with very little money or power to show for it on the other side, only contentment, creative fulfillment, cats, and mounting debt. I am most certainly what one might call a “skeptical atheist,” however I seek no power, pride, or enlightenment for myself and in general have no adversaries in life. Such things are a waste of time. I am sorry if you choose to spend your energy on them, and I pity anyone who feels the need to amass an army out of a need to “conquer” those that don’t fear them.

I have often in my life found myself in the position of having to decide between two things and, like Huck Finn, have said “all right then, I’ll go to hell” in order to maintain my own moral code as an individual. Also, in case you were wondering yes the chip on my shoulder is rather large – 2586 square feet, which is roughly the size of Luxembourg.

Megan

• This reply was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by Megan.
      • This reply was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by Megan.
       Maranda
      Participant

Another loser here! All because I asked a question. Good riddance, Sinclair’s system isn’t something decent people should be a part of anyway. And if it turns out to be outright predatory or a money cult, you bet I’ll be ready to help take it down.

Candace
      Participant

@coryphella *begins a slow clap*

Megan
        Participant

@pandace88 – we shall see. That took some reading on my part.

Chloe
      Participant

This may be reaching, but I wonder if there’ll be another company or something that might take on the people that didn’t get into Noah’s company. Maybe it’ll be something like when the society Michelle was with (can’t remember the name right now) was fighting against the OA?

Dawson
      Participant

Count me in as part of the loser’s club. Got my email a little while ago.

My email opened with, ‘Wow Dawson, look at your big vocabulary.’ and proceeded with the standard boilerplate losers language.

Two things of interest. First, I didn’t sign my email(see below) with my name-only my first initial. So Sarah got my name from my email address.

Secondly, Sarah is condescending with my big vocabulary. The same vocabulary that Mr. Sinclair uses. Hmmm.

So, playing with their rules, got me a no invite to the seminar. They are preying on the weak, and dismiss anyone the Sinclairs deem a threat. I welcome my entrance into the Loser’s Club.
      And like the Loser’s Club in “It”, it is our duty to bring down the likes of the Sinclairs (the monster/devil). So let’s “Stop Asking for Their Permission” and “Take What’s Ours”. Who is with me?

Your System has already taught me something…

…I don’t give a fuck if you are busy. Your rules don’t apply to me.

If you want me to put money in your pocket, you are going to contact me within 24 hours about a live training session.

Scratch, that. Give me one good reason why I should pay a prick like you to “teach” me to be “attractive” when you can’t even get out of paying your tax bill. Surely an “attractive” person as yourself has the power to avoid those high tax bills. Not a leader I would follow.

I’m out.
      -D

Megan
        Participant

@dawsonc – yeah my sarcasm (as noted by them) was also an attempt to speak Noah’s language. 😉

Candace
      Participant

@dawsonc it does seem that with your last line of “I’m out” you may have put yourself in the “loser” email category. Meaning you told them you weren’t interested. So what reason did they have to give you any other sort of reply? Just a thought.

Dawson
      Participant

So, being not interested/standing up for one’s self = being a loser. Interesting that they replied at all. The Sinclairs are preying on the weak. Using fear to gain power.

Candace
      Participant

I definitely don’t agree with their “loser/winner” mentality but I also don’t believe that all the people who they’re interested in are “weak” but I do understand what you’re trying to say. They definitely seen to be drawn towards a certain temperament.

Kimberly Stewart
      Participant

I applaud your passion @dawsonc, but have to question the “science” behind your conclusion. Are you assuming all of us who were accepted sent in a reply that was, for example, ass kissing and meek? While those refused were all, for example, bold and dismissive? I’ve spoken to many who received replies back from The System and I can attest this isn’t the data being reported.

Candace
      Participant

My email to them wasn’t aggressive but it also wasn’t one seeking their help or approval. I literally just quoted one of their lines to then (the one about not giving a fuck) and said it sounded like me in college and asked to be signed up for more info.

I also left a voice mail saying I don’t 100% agree with his system but I’d be willing to participate in a training as a learning experience. I’m a curious person. I just want to know what’s going on. But hear me when I say I don’t believe anyone here is a loser! Fuck them for even saying that to anyone.

Lenize
      Participant

So perhaps they are looking for something completely different in their participants and what you said is not that relevant as whether you have that specific thing, so if two people messaged the same type of message they would get different answers based on whatever that “special” something is.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by Lenize.
       Dawson
      Participant

Have any of the ‘Losers’ called the number to get in the good graces of the Sinclairs?

Megan
      Participant

@dawsonc – not yet, haven’t decided yet if I’m going to.

Sage
      Participant

I don’t think it’s about being weak or strong, I think it was more if you seemed interested in attending the seminar or not? I mean if you don’t want what they’re selling why would you want to go? But I do believe with all the thought put into dividing people, there is lots in store for all!

Dawson
      Participant

Obviously we don’t have what it takes to be winners. At some point, the Sinclairs will “separate everyone into two simple categories: winners and losers.” I don’t know if Noah and Sarah are looking to build an army, as some have suggested. Or are preying on the winners to some nefarious end.

The unpicked group (person with no reply, need to fill a questionnaire, etc) will probably end up in one of the camps.

I did not participate, but weren’t there two basic groups in Tension?

What is our next step, for those deemed losers? Do we call Sarah(Noah) back, and plead our respective case?

Sean

@dawsonc in Tension there were two factions, but they were ones that we chose: Brothers of Seraph and OOA. Both took certain actions and certain events were only available to some, but it took us months to get to that point, and our loyalties and our decisions were what placed us under each banner, not an email.

I’m hesitant to say anything based off of what Tension did, as I don’t doubt there will be all kinds of differences. However, if now is anything like then, we’ll be seeing Noah’s counterpart to lead the “resistance” in no time.

Or have one raised from us.

Maxwell R
      Participant

Noah has denied me but has successfully infected my brain. Noah on Noah

Twan Intarathuch
      Participant

Fellow “Loser” here =)

Even though the email we got called us losers, I think we can all have a lot of fun with this.

We have nothing to lose and everything to gain!

Winston Smith
      Participant

This has all the hallmarks of your classic “Motivational Speaker” scam. Ask yourselves, if someone is THAT successful, why has nobody ever heard of him? If he really believed the shit he says, then why would he even bother to “help” you, or anyone else? The answer is that he wants something that YOU have, not the other way around.

If his entire ethos is built around being a cruel, merciless, exploitive jerk, that’s not someone who has anything to offer you. That’s someone who can only *take* from you, while providing nothing of substance in return. Clearly, we all have something that Mr. Sinclair wants, otherwise, why would he be pitching his system to us? Is it money? Is it information? Is he looking for an army of sycophants to suck his dick on command? Whatever it is, it’s not to your benefit.

Why do “Motivational Speakers” have the job that they do? Because that’s all they *can* do. They’re former used-car salesmen/bullshit artists that can work a room, but the closer you look, the more obvious it is that all they really want is your money, or control over you. Cults like OOA are not that different.

If Noah was really as successful as he says he is, he would know that surrounding yourself with a bunch of weak-minded sycophants is a *TERRIBLE* way to build a successful business, and a classic way to start a cult-like group. People with genuine solutions welcome questions, and skepticism. Their results can speak for themselves. Men like Noah Sinclair are *afraid* of your questions, because he doesn’t have answers. Rather than answer a question, they will distract and bully you instead. They will change the subject, or belittle you for even asking. “Of course I know what <X> is, I’m just seeing if YOU know!” This is amateur-hour bullshit.

Cults don’t have to be religions, take Landmark/The Forum/EST as a classic example. Noah *REEKS* of Landmark. If anyone gets to one of his sessions, see what happens if you try to take a bathroom break. He stole the rest of his schtick from them, he might as well steal that too.

The only value Noah Sinclair has, is as a target for amusement. Fuck with him. Fuck with his System. Confuse him with disinformation. Mislead him at every possible turn. Waste his time, and resources. Steal from him. What’s he gonna do…whine about it? Poke at the holes in his half-assed methods, tear him to fucking pieces. He’s nothing more than a 2-bit carnival huckster.

A man like this is all talk, and no follow-through. He will sell you the world, collect payment, and deliver nothing. He wants something from you. Do not give it to him. Give him your contempt instead, it’s all he’s worthy of.

What will Noah Sinclair do when all his sekrit materials are “TAKEN” from him, and distributed for free? Will he cry and whine about it like a little bitch? My magic 8-ball says “Signs point to yes.”

Anonymous
      Inactive

I was a bit surprised by the fact that I received the following email from Sarah Sinclair.

Dearest Buz,

Is this really your name? I am afraid we can not help you.

This world is filled with needlessly complex people and emotions but there is one variable that seems to separate everyone into two simple categories: winners and losers.

Unfortunately for you, you have clearly displayed that you are the latter.

Make no mistake though, this is not the last you will see or hear of Noah Sinclair as I guarantee our clients will be more than happy to take your money and power as they conquer all that surrounds you in the very near future.

Regards,

Sarah

I’ve been called many things, but a loser is not one of them.

That being said, I’ve succeeded and rose to the top of any group or situation I’ve ever been put in, and if the Loser’s Club can team up to defeat an evil older than time clown than we sure as shit got this in the bag.

I’ll meet ya’ll down by the rock quarry.

Sean

@thebuz – When did you get that? Was old, and part of your catch-up/ketchup kerfuffle or was it received recently?

Anonymous
        Inactive

@thegilded I got it last week. On the 20th. Just haven’t had a chance to come on and post about it.

Megan
        Participant

@thebuz – maybe winners spell their names with two z’s?

Welcome to the losers club. 🙂

Kyle Bown
      Participant

@thebuz @coryphella Buzz Aldrin, anyone?

Anonymous
      Inactive

@bruinbown Nah, that dude is a poser. His real name is Edwin.

John
      Participant

I don’t think it would be understatement to say that Noah’s a narcissist. Accordingly, I think Noah wants compliments, admiration, attention and likes being feared. My guess is that anyone who received a loser email that he did not like or disagreed with.

My guess is that the most effective way of dealing with Noah is to ignore him. He needs adulation while you hopefully don’t.

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

(•_•)
      <) )╯ I’m chosen.
      / \

\(•_•)
      ( (> You’re not.
      / \

(•_•)
      <) )> Bitchez.
      / \

Winston Smith
        Participant

@larry Do you ever wonder if a cow navigating its way through a slaughterhouse thinks the same thing? “I’m chosen! Yaaaay me!” Will you still be excited when you find out that what you’re being chosen for is breakfast, lunch, or dinner?

Anonymous
        Inactive

@winstonsmith Funny you should mention that. There’s a very good reason why cows are lead into a slaughterhouse in such a way that they can’t see what’s happening to those that are ahead of them in line: they freak the fuck out once they figure out what’s going on.

But the zig-zag entry ramps sure do look pretty.

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

@winstonsmith and @crystal I know how upsetting it is for you not to be chosen, being the sad pugs and all that you are, but nobody leads @larry to the slaughterhouse. I play 42-dimensional chess and Noah Sinclair is but a wee pawn on my board. And were I to end up a meal, well, I was once swallowed by a dragon. I’m here. He’s not.

And yes, my big head does make it through the doorway. 🙂

Winston Smith
        Participant

@larry A dragon? Noah? That dude wears a leash. He’s a quivering lapdog with a bark bigger than his bite. He doesn’t surround himself with sycophants because he’s powerful. That’s pure weaksauce. If you want to take something of value, take it from the owner, not the pet. You want money? Power? It’s yours, but take it from something that has it, like OSDM.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Assumptions, @larry. The sorting hat has yet to place me.

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

Grrrrrrrryfindor!!!!

Anonymous
      Inactive

@larry 42D Chess? You nimble navigator you. Someone get this man a coat!

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

I am 15 steps ahead of Noah “Pussy” Sinclair. I left him a voicemail telling him that when his scheme blows up in his face, he’ll have to beg to hire me. And I’ll take all the money he took from everyone else as my fee. So you should all just hand your money to me.

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

@winstonsmith Like I said, I’m 15 steps ahead of him. And OSDM is a rag tag group of has-beens and lunatics.

Twan Intarathuch
      Participant

Well since the game is a foot, those of us that haven’t been given any follow-up emails, phone calls, cryptic messages should put our heads together to figure out what we can do to play the game. Maybe a losers united meetup!

Megan
        Participant

@genghistwan – it’s really all about just hanging around and participating on the boards – that’s all. Staying active. Supporting each other and being a community. This went on for 9-10 months last year so we’ve potentially got a long way to go, everyone’s time will come. 🙂

Sean

@genghistwan – As someone who hasn’t received any messages or responses, I understand where you’re coming from. However, I think that the assertion is a little wrong. Just because you haven’t gotten anything doesn’t mean that the game isn’t happening for you.

Responses to emails aren’t everything. The Powers That Be target have had a history of targeting people who are active and those who drive the community or discussion. So even if you’ve gotten a message saying that you’re a loser or haven’t gotten any email at all, if you make public a good theory, you may find that your going public has influenced the narrative. Or if you find a code or a secret that others have missed you’ll just as surely be recognized for it.

Twan Intarathuch
      Participant

@coryphella @thegilded

I totally understand being patient. My post wasn’t so much of a complaint about nothing happening to me, but a call to action for myself.

I’m new and I don’t really know anyone here, so I thought let’s try to make friends and allies with people in the same situation I’m in.

Brian E
        Participant

@genghistwan Welcome, we were all new once, and although I’ve been around since Tension:Ascension I didn’t use the forums too much, I lurked and posted here and there, but the meta was so deep it was difficult to follow along, this is a great time to join Lust, because it just started. A good idea is to follow along the Activity feed, it’s how you’ll find the engaging discussion quickly, that was the best advice I got from someone else.

Do whatever you want, I’ve found from personal experience this is a good mantra to follow.
        Be yourself.
        Be Present.
        Expected literally anything to happen.
        Answer all your blocked and unlisted numbers until further notice. (You could miss an opportunity if you don’t answer an unlisted number. )

Welcome to Lust!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Would anyone be down for a Losers only meet up?

We can swap theories and discuss how to not be losers.

Who’s down? I can organize.

Of course I’ll need to see everyone’s loser emails for proof of losery.

Brian E
        Participant

@buz
        Tiki No in the valley is a great idea, what would be a good night for everyone in the Losers Club?

4/1 has been mentioned that’s next Saturday, I’d think a week night would be better for most people, but I’m not sure.

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Brian E.
       Megan
      Participant

Can it be July 8?

Anonymous
      Inactive

One of them can be?

I’m thinking April First since it’s a fools day.

Anonymous
      Inactive

That’s the day I leave LA back to Oklahoma.

I’d be down to Skype in or something.

I can get you the email. I may or may not have both an acception and rejection

thehazelverse
      Participant
       Twan Intarathuch
      Participant

I’m down to meet up! And April 1st does seem fitting…. also if no one comes I wouldn’t even be mad.

Dawson
      Participant

I’m up for the 4/1. How do we send you proof?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Just PM me a screenshot of your loser email.

If you haven’t received an email at all we’ll have to figure out a way for proof in that regard.

I know everyone loves The Escondite but since I’m not huge on breathing in Hepatitis fumes from tent city I’m thinking Valley based.

I’m thinking Potentially Tiki No on Lankershim. Only fitting to have a Losers Club meeting at a fucking tiki bar.

Cristen
      Participant

I got an email asking for my digits but no contact or nothin so I think I don’t qualify BUT I live over there so might I recommend across from Tiki No at the Idle Hour if y’all are into beers! They’ve got nice tables for everyone to lounge at too. ?

Anonymous
      Inactive

@wanda102 Ehh sounds pretty losery to me. Also Idle Hour is expensive but that backyard area is dope. If you’re in the area, then howdy neighbor!

@mistere
      Above I picked the date already. 4/1. But you’re right a week night may be better. Or just early on a Saturday Night.

Maybe Mon/Tuesday of that week?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Tiki is cool. So is nobar. I used to hang there with my playhouse west pals a few years back.

thehazelverse
      Participant

Tiki No has karaoke on Wednesdays… or are you too chicken? 🙂

Cristen
      Participant

@thebuz Arts District forever! I forgot Idle Hour was pricy because I don’t really drink anymore ha. There is definitely a Rita’s Italian ice right over there tho if anyone wants to live dangerously.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@hazelverse Bitch please, I am karaoke King.

But I also want to hang and discuss theories and shit, not just hang and sing Karaoke.

So perhaps Monday or Tuesday.

Brian E
        Participant

@buz Could it be earlier?, could this be next week on a week day Mon or Tuesday night both sound good to me, and I think it would be better to meet and plot sooner then later. Monday and Tuesday first week of April is also good, and I agree we it’s better to meet a less busy night.

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Brian E.
       thehazelverse
      Participant

@thebuz Karaoke King????? Oh you are so on.

Is your attention span that short? You can’t do both? Lol. Ok, ok… another night then…

its on

thehazelverse
      Participant

It doesn’t get very busy at Tiki No, but that’s according to my very limited experience. All the same, I’m on the not Wednesday train. We can save that cantankerousness for another time. 😉

I’m down to meet up earlier. I am in the Valley. If people are down maybe we can have a meet up at our place. We’ve got an awesome out door lounge by the pool. Maybe some sort of pasta family meal, byo drinks. Just puttin it out there.

falling in love with gifs

Anonymous
      Inactive

Let’s do Monday 4/3 at Tiki No.

Losers Club unite.

There will be:

-Dam Building
      -Rock Throwing at bullies (Known as the Great Rock War)
      -Staring into Deadlights
      -Vanquishing Evil from this world.
      -Potential in appropriate gang bang.

LOSERS ONLY.

thehazelverse
      Participant

@thebuz we are in

Anonymous
      Inactive

Oh and no email peeps too! Please come!

Just no winners. You guys have won enough!

Sean

Know that I’ll be sitting silently in a dark room in San Diego with a picture of all of you on my monitor, crying, eating ice cream, and occasionally shouting “WHY” jealously into the night sky.

But I mean other than that I’ll be with you in spirit, have fun guys

Twan Intarathuch
      Participant

@thebuz Weekends are better for me so April 1st was great. I’ll try to make it though.

Addison
      Participant

@thebuz, Karaoke King.

I don’t want to talk about why I have a gif of this.

Megan
      Participant

I……..
      wow.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Simply amazing.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I don’t know where that is from, but I’m glad it exists.

I am one with my shadow self.

Brian E
      Participant

@buz 4/3 Works well for me too. May I suggest that we should consider meeting sooner, sometime next week, as anything can change in a day As @bryan and @lilmsfancpants has already shown us.

I’d push to meet next week, so we can organize quicker, as we are doing this on a public forum, if were going to gather together and organize we’re best off doing it sooner then later, right?

Twan Intarathuch
      Participant

@mistere @thebuz @hazelverse

I’m usually at Game Haus in Glendale on Tuesdays (3/28) @7pm if anyone wants to meet up and play board games. Let me know if anyone wants to join.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Anyone in/around South Bay? If you’re into poker (or not – it’s super noob friendly), @winstonsmith helps run a monthly Saturday night game in Manhattan Beach.

This is also a shameless attempt by myself to get enough people around to play Secret Hitler, because poker is not my thing.

Brad Ruwe
        Participant

I live right by Tiki No. I’d be down for a losers meetup. I’m always up for plotting the destruction of The System.

And I got Secret Hitler in the Kickstarter. Never been able to bring myself to play it, given the current political situation.

Winston Smith
        Participant

Yup, yup! It’s a super chill, friendly game, typically between 12-20 people, usually on the 2nd Saturday of the month. The date does fluctuate depending on schedules, but is always on a Saturday. We start at 7:00pm, and it’s usually over before midnight.

Everyone is super friendly to new players, we try really hard to make the game fun, and welcoming for all skill levels. We do tutorials before the game starts for people who need, or want a crash course.

It’s a No-limit Texas Hold’em tournament, with a $20 buyin, and multiple rebuys allowed through the first 6 blind levels. Everyone starts with 3500 in chips, with the blinds starting at 25/50, and going up every 20 minutes. We usually pay out 1st-3rd place, occasionally 4th if we have a big crowd that night. We take money out of the pot to pay for pizza, but other than that it all goes to the players/winners. There is no rake, or entrance fee, just $20 per buyin.

thehazelverse
      Participant

We should compile a list of people’s go to’s and coordinate.

@Babyface
      and I go to karaoke most weeks. Either on Tuesday at the Surly Goat or Friday at The Garage.

Definitely down for game night.

& What is that Hitler game??

thehazelverse
      Participant

(I just saw the link) I think I’ve played that game… maybe with a different name.

Dawson
      Participant

I can’t make it Mondays or Tuesdays. As with @kipsie, I live in the South Bay (Torrance). I might be in for Secret Hitler, depending on the date.

Candace
      Participant

@genghistwan I love game haus!! My friends own that place ? I was there for a bit last Sunday

Anonymous
      Inactive

I’m down to move things up.

How does this coming Thursday sound? 4/30? Tiki No?

Twan Intarathuch
      Participant

@pandace88

Game Haus is great, I try to go there at least once a week. I wonder if you know the same people I know.

@thebuz

I’ll try to make it to Tiki No whenever you guys decide to meet up, but also feel free to come to Game Haus if you all are feeling social Tuesday.

Brian E
      Participant

@thebuz

Thursday works for me.

Maranda
      Participant

Wish I could go hang out with you all, but I’ll have to be there only in spirit 🙂 Accept no shadow substitutes!

Twan Intarathuch
      Participant

So 4/3 or 3/30 at Tiki No?

this is for @nothenrygale

I probably can’t make 3/30 as I have my basketball night that day.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Thursday should work for me. Thanks @genghistwan for the reminder on this!

Anonymous
      Inactive

For those following this thread, posted about Losers Meet Up HERE

Michelle
      Participant

Noah legit just replied with “no”

Megan
      Participant

@warrior did you actually invite Noah to this?

Michelle
        Participant

Oh you mean to the meetup…
        No I didn’t
        I meant he replied to my email about the seminar thing with a “no”

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Michelle.
       Haley Wilde
      Participant

I’m not entirely sure if I’m a “loser” or a “winner.” I was originally ignored by Noah, but once I sent a more aggressive email, he sent me a reply stating “Wow look at the balls on Haley. I’ll be in touch.” Still waiting to hear from him, but I don’t know where this leaves me.

Lukas L
      Participant

Congrats @haleywilde I think that puts you in the maybe category. But way to get Noah’s attention.

Viewing 80 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar