Losers Club Meet Up

This topic has 62 replies, 26 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 12 months ago by Sean.

• Author
       Anonymous
      Inactive

Hey Fellow Losers,

As discussed in the Losers Unite thread, I want to gather up us Losers and No Email peeps for a get together at TIKI NO in North Hollywood to discuss theories, why we’re the best losers, and what The Lust Experience might bring.

This is a great way for people who didn’t do Tension to see how the game works, as well as a way for some of us “old-timers” to meet the new folks who are just joining.

So for our first meet up we’re doing

Thursday, 7:30PM Tiki No in North Hollywood (It’s on Lankershim).

And again this is for people who got the Loser email as well as people who have had no Email response. Winner peeps, you guys are already winners so let’s not be jerks too and crash the meet up. I have been known to get a little… strangley.

Post below and let me know you’re coming!

Twan Intarathuch
      Participant

You know what… I’m gonna skip basketball night and come. =) I’m in.

Anonymous
      Inactive

That’s the spirit @genghistwan. I look forward to you telling me how you pronounce your name in person.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

I’m in! Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Gabrielle Jewell
      Participant

Won’t be able to make this meetup, but if we ever decide to drink away our loser problems again – I’ll clear my schedule!

Have fun guys!

Brian E
      Participant

Sounds good, see everyone Thursday night.

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

I don’t hang around with losers, so why would I even want to crash?

Brian E
        Participant

In this situation the losers are the winners @larry it’s looking more and more like we are the lucky ones, time will tell..

Andrew K
      Participant

@thebuz totally down as long as I don’t book work! I’m dragging along @shankfx22 with me!

BTW- did you see all that shit I found that I posted in the symbols thread?

Anonymous
        Inactive

@anakindrew That’s actually something I want to discuss when we meet up. Very solid work!

Andrew K
      Participant

@thebuz – thank you, sir. I’m going to look into it a bit more. Interesting that Tarot Card symbology of all things related most closely to the seemingly developing themes of Lust. But then again, Tarot is about fate…

Also, I know it’s kind of a dead horse (seeing as how the previous thread was deleted.) But, I tried to decipher the “facebook numbers” thing for a couple of hours last night- ran all of them through multiple types of cipher decryption programs and yielded nothing. :/

Andrew K
      Participant

Looks like one person in the “Losers” category will not be joining us tomorrow evening….

Lenize
      Participant

I’ll join you guys in spirit (or in my dreams at least since it will be about 4am this side)!

Michelle
      Participant

I’d love to attend this meeting, but I’m all way in Florida ?

Nicole Mae
      Participant

What’s the Loser email? I got an email from Noah last night but it wasn’t a winner or loser email. He just asked if I was present. @thebuz

Anonymous
      Inactive

@maenicole Interesting… so you’re neither.

Well you’re more than welcome to come to our thing because I’ll count this as a “No Email” type of scenario.

Chris
      Participant

Hi @maenicole. In the beginning when we were first able to email Noah, many (but definitely not all of us) got responses back from “Sarah Sinclaire.” These fell into three general categories: either a yes, we welcome you into the system and would like your contact information, a maybe, asking the applicant to prove more clearly why they might not be a waste of Noah’s time, or a flat out no, they are clearly not worthy of Noah’s attention. The flow of these stopped after a few weeks without a response for many who inquired. Now it sounds like replies have ramped back up, but with a different tone. It’s coming to life!

Chris
      Participant

And I got a maybe way back when, @thebuz, can I come until the jury gets back?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hmmm… I’m down. What say the rest of you losers? We good with Maybe’s?

Anonymous
      Inactive

@macbethinabathtub I definitely should have said something earlier, but I received one of the in-between responses from Sarah very early on. It wasn’t a yes/no/call for more information, but simply asking if I was begging a question in my initial correspondence. I responded that there was no begging involved – it was an assessment. I have yet to receive a second reply.

Chris
      Participant

Very interesting, @kipsie, mine said: “What is it you have to offer us? Why, amongst the hundreds of applications should we take yours seriously? We have very little time to mold clay. Show us our attention would not be wasted.” I let loose with a very detailed reply but never heard back again either. I wonder if it’s too late, now that newer people are starting to get confirmed. Should we start assuming silence is an answer, or should we just keep reminding ourselves that we’re on Noah’s schedule?

Cristen
      Participant

Looking forward to swinging by to meet some of you! And frantically watching the internet together!

Twan Intarathuch
      Participant

The more the merrier. I’m fine with maybes. Are there any serious objections? If there are let’s hear them.

Michelle
      Participant

Are you guys gonna periscope this?

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

@warrior I’d be up to Periscope a bit of it. Same username on Twitter as here.

Brian E
      Participant

Periscope the meeting?

Personally I’d prefer the meeting is not by periscoped, during the meeting it could be a distraction in my opinion. Feel free to make a periscope after, or once our official business is done we can make a periscope, but the whole idea is to brainstorm and come together, we don’t need the OSDM, Noah or Shadow Clint, or anyone else watching our every move. I think the whole idea it to be low key out there in the real world, we start periscoping and it will bring a lot more attention to us.

Just my opinion, @thebuz what do you think?

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Ahhh, didn’t realize there was “official business” to be had. Will keep the Periscope off until such business is finished.

Tom Kircher
      Participant

Is the Losers’ Club exclusive to just people who received a rejection email, or are those of us who have yet to receive any sort of response welcome as well?

Also, will “we all float down here?”

Julie R Goldstein
      Participant

Meet at your own peril, losers…

Anonymous
      Inactive

You’re good @k-w-t.

superstar
      Participant

If maybes are welcome, I’d love to meet y’all!

Cristen
      Participant

I may come straight from the gym tomorrow so I hope it’s alright for me to show up in my ACTIVE WEAR.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Come on out @superstar. Maybes be welcome.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

@wanda102 Tiki bars are usually a bit low key, I’m sure active wear will be welcome there!

Briana
      Participant

How late do you anticipate this going? I’m a maybe who would love to swing by after work, but I do have some sewing to finish.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hey @brianamatopoeia, I imagine we’ll go till like 10/11 most likely.

Please come on by!

Daniel
      Participant

Damn. Won’t be able go as the perks of being 19 are limited ?

Anonymous
        Inactive

Ah @danduder, next time will try and pick a spot that maybe underage folk can attend. I remember those feels.

Or just get a fake ID and we’ll all pretend you’re 25.

Masomoment
      Participant

I was so going to say I’m coming to this but I received an email today and am on the wait list.

Have a good night guys 🙂

Cristen
      Participant

@masomoment come up here and smack me around are you for real. ?

thehazelverse
      Participant

I feel like you’d still qualify, as maybes are invited to the rendezvous.

Yes, may fate be in your favor Julie. 🙂

Also, as to being underage at Tiki No… as long as you aren’t drinking and aren’t sitting at the bar, I feel like you’d be ok. You’re there for a group thing. People bring their kids to places like this all the time without consequence. I feel like we can adopt you (as long as you promise not to run a muck at an unreasonable level).

Anonymous
      Inactive

@hazelverse Except Tiki No sadly has a door man that is pretty hardcore about ID’s.

thehazelverse
      Participant

I forgot about that. Whoops.

Anonymous
      Inactive

hey @masomoment, wait list is fine. Come on over and smack up @wanda102 for kicks.

Michelle
      Participant

Have fun tonight guys!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thanks @warrior!

Twan Intarathuch
      Participant

Maybe if tonight is fruitful and there is demand for more meetups, we can meet somewhere more under 21 friendly. Golden Road Brewing is pretty cool and they let people under 21 hang out. Also Game Haus….I will always push for Game Haus.

Briana
      Participant

save me a seat, @nothenrygale!

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

Have a blast tonight, everyone. Don’t strangle anyone to death!

(Unless they really, really deserve it.)

Megan
      Participant

Have fun, wish I could join you. 🙂

Daniel
      Participant

@thebuz tempted. Nah jk I’m to nervous to do it lol.

@genghistwan
      Yessss! I love gamehaus so it would be great

Yael
      Participant

aww gotta be in bed so early for graveyard shift but have fun , will def try join in next time i will come by but i wonder how do i meet you all and see the reactions on your face telling you guys i am deaf and trying to say hi!? i think i will have fun do that! i am new to this and catching up on what is happening so i will be ready for next time

also if anyone is the valley locals i dont mind do the meetup or meet anyone is doing his and fill me in what is the hell happening over the weekend so let me know thanks

Anonymous
      Inactive

Oh man! Wish I could come to this as I received no email but alas I cannot now because of work! Have a blast you guys!!!

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

At Tiki No!

Anonymous
      Inactive

We on the patio!

Kyle Bown
      Participant

So is this open to maybes? Just finished recording my pod and can totally come by!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Just want to say OUT OF GAME that it was really great meeting and hanging with you guys last night. I know things are a bit salty now but I really wanted to express to you how lovely you all were.

I hope we get to do it again when we’re all winners.

Stay involved, stay active.

thehazelverse
      Participant

@thebuz We are all winners for playing, and will be until it stops.

Twan Intarathuch
      Participant

@thebuz

Thanks for bringing us together. It was more than I ever expected out of a meetup. Also give them hell Sunday!

superstar
      Participant

Agree with @thebuz @hazelverse @genghistwan Super fun to hang out with y’all last night!

Brad Ruwe
      Participant
       Sean

That’s so weird, Ramsay’s normally so right about food stuff.

Weird to see him so damn wrong about this.

Viewing 58 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar