Loser Club Meet up Second Meeting

This topic has 12 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Kyle Bown.

• Author
       Brian E
      Participant

Loser Club is open to anyone who has not been accepted as a Yes by Noahsinclair, and a great way to meet a bunch of people in person from the community. Don’t let the name fool you.

Loser Club is a good tradition that @thebuz started that should continue, meeting at Tiki No on Thursday night at 7:30 worked well for many people it seemed last time, and personally I’d prefer a week day.

Perhaps we meet again this week or next week? What are your thoughts?

Last meet up members, who didn’t join Noahsinclair:

@mistere
      ,@nosnevets,@brianamatopoeia,@bruinbown,@k-w-t,@babyface,@superstar,@genghistwan

Loser Club is open to anyone who has not been accepted as a “Yes” by Noahsinclair, and a great way to meet some of people in person from our crazy awesome community.

I also invite you to read this excellent post, to gain some perspective.
      By : @nosnevets
      Why do YOU follow?

• This topic was modified 7 years ago by Brian E.
       Sage
      Participant

Man, I sorta wish I was a loser… Sounds fun. 🙁

Twan Intarathuch
      Participant

As I’ve said before. I’m usually at Game Haus on Tuesday @7pm, so if any losers (Or non-losers) want to meet me and play some board games, please feel free to drop by and say hello. Thursday night are bad for me as I play basketball that night.

Tom Kircher
      Participant

Count me in @mistere it was so much fun last time!

superstar
      Participant

Absolutely! Count me in. Weeknights are marginally easier for me than F/S/Su.

David R.
      Participant

I’m up for some Losery hijinks, depending on the night…in the radio silence camp.

Briana
      Participant

I’m down for a meetup, but I’m not a loser. And neither are you. And I’ve decided that an email from a drunk doesn’t label me or determine my association with a certain group, so I don’t think I’ll be attending any more meet ups that label us as “winners” or “losers” or keep other participants from attending based on their email response.

With that in mind, anyone care to toast to Noah with a beer (or other beverage that they don’t throw) Wednesday night at The Red Door at 7:00pm?

All would be welcome, including the chosens. I’ve watched the parascope and read the posts, but I’d love to hear in person. If we’ve learned anything today, it’s that perception can be misleading.

superstar
      Participant

Well said, @brianamatopoeia! I’m up for the Red Door on Wednesday.

Twan Intarathuch
      Participant

Can’t make it Wednesday or Thursday…. Wednesday I’m hoping to catch Rabbit Hole at the Nerdmelt. Have fun!

Brian E
      Participant

@brianamatopoeia your idea is a good one. I never say the Losers as losers, and didn’t have a problem with the title. I like the concept of Loser club, as I didn’t see anyone in the group as losers.

That said, I don’t like the idea of making winner or loser events with activities attached to them, it’s hard to see were things are going right now. A night out for everyone in the community is a great idea, @larry mentioned doing this as well.

Meeting at The Red Door on Wednesday sounds perfect all invited.

Brian E
      Participant

REMINDER! Everyone! All of you are invited! Winners, Losers, Maybes, we’re past all of that for now.

It’s time for a community meetup!

@sfire8
      @genghistwan @k-w-t @superstar @druzicka @babyface @hazelverse @bruinbown

Hosted by @brianamatopoeia
      Come chat, discuss and make friends.

Wednesday Night 7:00pm
      The Red Door
      10057 Riverside Dr,
      Toluca Lake, CA 91602

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Brian E.
      • This reply was modified 7 years ago by Brian E.
       Twan Intarathuch
      Participant

Can’t make it. Hope you guys have fun!

Kyle Bown
      Participant

So there!

Viewing 12 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar