Burning Questions

This topic has 36 replies, 19 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 7 months ago by Blondie.

• Author
       Nicole Mae
      Participant

I have a lot of questions. You probably have a lot of questions. There are a lot of loose ends in the Lust story that are floating around, so I think it would be best to keep them all to one thread so we have a running total. There are some huge obvious things we don’t know right now, like ‘Where is Sarah?” etc, but there many other less obvious loose ends out there.

One of which- Why did Sarah take photos of @taysavestheday at the OC meetup?

• This topic was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by Sean. Reason: Changed topic title per OP request
       Melissa
      Participant

RE: photos

Per above link, Sarah stated she was planning on using those photos against Taylor, if it was necessary.

Cara
      Participant

Loose end: The phone registration that was going to be scheduled for folks who could not attend the on site registration.

Megan
      Participant

My guess is that the phone registration won’t happen now – it seems like there is nothing to register for at this point and as a plot point we’ve moved on.

Megan
      Participant

Re: Taylor photos – So, I really enjoy having loose ends (except for Claire getting on the helicopter in Lost) and don’t mind things being unanswered, to me it lends a sense of mystery and leaves me feeling uneasy.

Sarah said the photos of Taylor could be used against him, but I also thought it was very possible they might be used to create a replica of him. Now that we know about Stacey’s technology is this not still an option? Given that we also know of someone moving “up the ranks” and that they’ve given up something to do so…?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Loose Ends:

Who is Noah’s mom?

Where’s Otis?

Who was the man that did the Email Bros dead drop?

Where’s Macy?

Where’s Stacey?

Who called and warned Brad to not give in to the distractions after the focus group?

Is the OSDM still around or was it just a front for the Investors?

(these are some off the top of my head.)

Julie R Goldstein
      Participant

I’d be remiss if I didn’t say I still worry about Michelle running around with a full set of my fingerprints…

Twan Intarathuch
      Participant

What happened to Tina and Andy @confuseddude?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Well @confuseddude posted and said he was taking a break forever. So… he’s technically wrapped up.

Tina no clue. She’s out in the wind with Noah and the investors I imagine.

Melissa
      Participant

Loose Ends*:

-Just what was that dick crown statue thing?
      -Who was that lady on the 8 (or 9?) pointed star aka “the red pair” lady
      -Was Macy really driving the car during Brian’s hijack?
      -Where is Macy?
      -Does Garbage Kitty belong to the OSDM?

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by Melissa. Reason: oh ya Andy left
       Anonymous
      Inactive

Which one of us is not who they seem to be? According to Dark2Light.

Where’s Jenna? Whether she is the red room girl or not where the fuck is she?

Megan
      Participant

@mkarrett – CAN I GET A ONE ON ONE WITH GARBAGE KITTY IN LA NEXT WEEK?!?

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

What was up with the scale in the hotel room that DLB was worried about?

What was up with the book I missed?

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

What’s with the “beautiful people” and wheat, from Tina’s phone calls?

Lia
      Participant

More from the Andy day!

Loose Ends:
      Who is John, the man whose phone Otis stole?
      Who were the 3 hooded figures?

Sage
      Participant

What’s up with Sarah’s folder with the Future Humans magazine inside?

Noah and @maddyxxx’s repeated mentions of AI related articles and that creepy AI song?

Have to mention Egyptian book in hotel again????? I think about that all the time?

ALL the Egyptian symbols on the website?

Kyle Bown
      Participant

Did Stacey have a bigger plan when she hacked the forums? What is @mychild? Is it done?

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

What was the file that was uploaded by Stacey?

What did she mean when she typed into my update “Now I become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds”? Is this going to play into who she transforms into after her hiatus?

What’s happening with the video footage from The Focus Group?

What were the “other rooms” Noah referred to taking us into at the Focus Group?

Megan
      Participant

@shankfx22 – “Now I become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds” – usually attributed to Oppenheimer, belief is that he said this after he witnessed the first test of the atomic bomb (followed by Banbridge’s “Now we are all sons of bitches”) but I believe he was quoting the Bhagavad Gita.

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

@coryphella So essentially, whatever Stacey uploaded will present itself as the equivalent to an atomic bomb of information… I’m excited

Brian E
      Participant

Interesting topic:
      Personally I still have no idea why I got the warning, when I met with Sarah Sinclair, after she highjacked my meeting with Stacy, and she took me to a park. At the park she warned me not to go to the iConfidant meet up. I didn’t go to the meet up, and never heard back from Sarah or Stacy again.

Megan
      Participant

@shankfx22 – I’d like to say I know this because I know science or religious history but…it’s because I play obscure video games. :/

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

@shankfx22 Oh god I forgot about the focus group video footage! They released those screenshots and said something like “everything we need” right? What did they get from that day that they needed?

Sean

Changed topic title per request/discussion held on Slack

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by Sean. Reason: Fixed link
       Hannah Schenck
      Participant

@coryphella I personally prefer the “Now we are all sons of bitches” quote lol

@nothenrygale
      Who knows but I wouldn’t be surprised if it popped back up, altered and not in our favor

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

This is probably obvious, but worth pointing out:

We’re in a world now where nobody has the full story — including Sarah and Stacey and everyone else we’re interacting with. Uncertainty rules all. And every question that does get answered leads to five more questions.

We’ll get answers to some of these things, but others will likely disappear into the darkness never to be mentioned again. As @joycecarlberg inferred the other day, searching for absolutely clarity isn’t the point. We’ll always keep asking, and there will always be things left unaddressed — and that’s where the mystery comes from. 🙂

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

I choose to believe that there is a bigger picture in which all things that seem to have no relevance or path will eventually all make sense. Fragments eventually becoming whole. Hell, even stuff that we thought were “loose ends” in Tension are starting to make sense throughout Lust. I have trust in TPTB that they know their own story.

That being said, why the fuck did that box from Noah have a roll of duct tape that I never used?

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

@meghanmayhem Hoping it is intended for something devious, I’m sure we will find out soon 😉 *Spidey sense is spiked always*

Lauren Bello

@bruinbown and @shankfx22 – I actually thought this was answered! But maybe it’s just me. I thought that Stacey intended to use @mychild to blow up the forums, make them basically unreadable and unusable. This was supposed to happen at the end of the countdown – 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, and on 1 the whole community would be imitated at once, making the forums useless. But then the creators stepped in and stopped her, and slowly started putting everything to rights. That’s how I read what happened, anyway.

(That said, it’s possible that the public antics of @mychild were only distractions while a deeper seed was planted, yet to come to fruition.)

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

That’s interesting @daela, I didn’t see it that way. Although I WAS elbow deep in blood at the time so I was slightly distracted lol I thought the way it played out was she had already hacked everyone while it was uploading, and then when it was complete we all went “Now what”? Did I get that time frame wrong?

Lauren Bello

She hacked us to upload the file, but the upload finished BEFORE the 5-4-3-2-1 threads. Candace I believe posted the last few characters: iconfidantcurroddw3.exe

I believe the .exe was what triggered @mychild and @thecontroller posting the Gatekeeper threads. Because after the upload completed, “Mustafa” who wasn’t really Mustafa posted, “We will now wait, and let it burrow.” Stacey added, “Shhhhhh” and told us to listen. Then, a few minutes later, @mychild emerged, imitating the Gatekeepers.

Technically, though, there may be more still “burrowed,” waiting to come out.

Kyle Bown
      Participant

@mistere I feel like the warning to stay away form the event was meant to entice us to go. When Stacey rushed in and said that we had all showed up despite the warnings Kristin laughed and said of course they did, it just drove them here. I’m paraphrasing, of course. So I took that to mean the warnings were like telling someone not to push the button, now that they said you can’t, you have to.

@daela
      That’s entirely possible. And if that is the truth, I have officially become what I despise, someone asking about some ultimately meaningless question that was actually already answered and whose relevance to the final endgame has already played out.

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

@daela Okay copy that, I’m glad we discussed this because I had it backwards! lol Thanks for clarifying!

Brian E
      Participant

@bruinbown That actually does seem like a solid answer, I went back and watched the periscope, as I wasn’t there that day, that makes sense.

The way Sarah talked to me, it felt like there was more to say, but we had to go because we were being watched. (her words)

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

WHY DIDN’T I ASK TONI PERROTTA IF HER CHARACTER’S NAME WAS GAYLE JONES???????

@bcbishop

“We’ll always keep asking, and there will always be things left unaddressed — and that’s where the mystery comes from. “

“Accept the mystery”
      (from the same film as “Accept with simplicity all that happens to you”)

Lauren Bello

Some burning questions from Slack:

1) Was it the OSDM who ordered the killing/cleansing of the OOA compound and release of Sabrina, or was it Michelle? Michelle was working with “Jack” at the time, presumably Mason/Briarberg Foundation. She had fallen out of favor with Horace, as seen in an email leak. And at the event she mocked the OSDM higher-ups who actually believed in Anoch. So was the slaughter an OSDM move, or a Michelle/Briarberg Foundation move?

2) Did the OSDM intentionally place Sabrina in iConfidant? Were OSDM agents ACTUALLY hassling Stacey to figure out what was “wrong” with her “program” or was this just a story of Kristen’s? Or were they doing so just to get a rise out of her? Or, alternative theory, did Sabrina and her crew hack into the iConfidant system without the OSDM’s knowledge? Seems like the former, not the latter, since Tom Barrow (confirmed OSDM) was endorsing Sabrina, but we could use confirmation.

3) Is Mason also Sentinel Being and Jack from last year? Why was he infiltrating – or spearheading – The Midnight Commission? What did he have to gain?

And, of course, we can now add,

4) Who is the mother of Mason’s child?

Blondie
      Participant

So, we’re at the end of another chapter and answers to our questions seem to lead to more questions. Here are the ones that I’m left pondering:

1) Is Mason’s quest to find a new mommy for his daughter merely his personal pet side-project? Or was this his plan all along, meaning he has no real interest in bringing down the OSDM after all? Is Megan ok?

2) Where does this leave Briarberg? Will they continue to de-programme people and will they do so with or without Mason? What is Jaime up to right now and what does she think of Mason going off-script? If Mason is out of the picture, does this make a Briarberg/BOS alliance more likely?

3) Are the actors seen at the Briarberg meet-up still under their protection? Or does this all mean they are now in danger from OSDM reprisals for attempting to reveal the truth about the retreats to us?

4) As always, what about Darren and Clint?

5) Did Noah actually kill his mother like Mason insinuated in his post? Or was this merely foreshadowing, a clue we overlooked that would have led us to the truth about Joyce sooner?

6) And personally, if I creep out someone like Mason… What does that say about me as a person?!

Viewing 35 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar