Letters From The Top

This topic has 21 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 9 months ago by Megan.

• Author
       Cristen
      Participant

I wanted to get a separate thread started here on the content of myself @kevin and @bcbishop’s letter last night. @joycecarlberg had hinted after the fact that maybe something is hidden in plain sight in these letters.

Kevin, if you don’t mind reposting them again here I’d appreciate it!

We now know those numbers in the bottom right at least in part are our individual iconfidant numbers. Why? Are they case files, etc, as Kevin suggested?

Or is Joyce just toying with us to get us to overthink this, dial in on it, and this continue to communicate and interact within The Experience? If so…clever girl.

Sound off.

Kevin
      Participant

My letter:
      letter

Cristen’s letter:
      letter

@bcbishop
      would you mind reposting yours? I don’t have an image of it.

Kevin
      Participant

From an earlier discussion on Slack:

The one unaccounted thing is for what’s after the iConfidant number. Mine has a “-L”, Cristen’s has a “-b3”, and it looks like Bryan’s has a “-L” as well.

And here’s a link to the Google doc we were using to keep track of everyone’s iConfidant numbers. If anyone isn’t on there or your number isn’t on there, feel free to add it in.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by Kevin.
       Hannah Schenck
      Participant

Not sure what the L stands for (I did some extensive research in L classifications and came up empty handed, the same goes for b3) but perhaps B3= beta 3

Maybe it stands for a level of testing or group categorizing

Anonymous
      Inactive

@kevin Can you post your google doc of iConfidant numbers? *EDIT HE ALREADY DID ABOVE!*

In organizing things, your letter is the category you’re looking in and the number is the specific thing in that category.

So in this instance @wanda102 could potentially be “Beta 3” as @shankfx22 pointed out.

That all being said… not everyone got a letter… and on the letters the “letter” comes after the number.

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

@kevin For the sake of completeness, here’s my letter and envelope. If we’re looking for differences that are hiding out in the open, how’s this for a crazy one: it appears that not all the letters were folded the same way. (????)

Front:

Back:

Seal:

Letter:
      null

Text:

iConfidant Number:

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

@thebuz that’s why I thought maybe it is their personal ID number followed by which category or group they are in. Both @kevin and @bryan would be in the same group or same classification… what similarities do they have but differentiate from @wanda102?

Cristen
      Participant

Differences off the top of my head:

Human female
      Did not participate in Tension
      Did attend Focus Group
      Didn’t receive a “yes” “no” or “maybe” System response initially (what did you guys get?)
      Had dessert with Fluff

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Most obvious difference to me is not participating in Tension. There was mention that the core that did Tension was a sort of control group correct? Think this the key for the grouping?

Anonymous
      Inactive

I will say this…

Thought about it and I’m starting to think that there is absolutely nothing to those letters beyond their content. That she wrote what she did to stir the pot and gather… wait for it… counter intelligence.

To quote Van Jones, this is all just a big Nothing Burger.

She’s doing exactly what she said she was going to do. She’s testing us. Gauging our response time, how we react to frustration.

She gave us a small taste to connect to (the iConfidant numbers) and is laughing as we scramble to connect them.

Kevin
      Participant

@wanda102 @nothenrygale I initially received no response from The System and sent a second email that garnered one, where I was prompted to send them my info. I went through Ascension twice, but didn’t participate in Indoctrination at all.

Cristen
      Participant

Like I said @thebuz, clever girl.

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

@thebuz It’s almost as if a dollar was tied to a fishing wire, laid out for us to see, and is slowly being pulled just out of reach as we chase it; blind to the string and the person in the bushes who is so very entertained… oh hey @joycecarlberg

Megan
      Participant

The 3 options that result from “wind the clock” sound an awful lot like descriptions of heaven, hell, and purgatory.

Lauren Bello

The 3 options that result from “wind the clock” sound an awful lot like descriptions of heaven, hell, and purgatory.

Oh, interesting.

“Some may find a state of uncontrollable euphoria and perfection, others may face a great reckoning in which the pain of their mistakes and wrongdoings have come back to tear them and everything they love apart from the inside for all eternity, and still others may find it nothing more than another tick of a second hand on a now functioning clock.”

Nice call @coryphella

Anonymous
      Inactive

@coryphella Great observation!!

Chock this up with the other numerous Biblical references being dropped on us.

Jackie
      Participant

@coryphella @daela

The 3 options that result from “wind the clock” sound an awful lot like descriptions of heaven, hell, and purgatory.//“Some may find a state of uncontrollable euphoria and perfection, others may face a great reckoning in which the pain of their mistakes and wrongdoings have come back to tear them and everything they love apart from the inside for all eternity, and still others may find it nothing more than another tick of a second hand on a now functioning clock.”

Also it came across to me as very similar, but also like: reward for true believers, punishment for believers who didn’t preform adequately, and a daily nuance for those who never believed/noticed/invested at all.

Where does one fall once the clock is wound? Did you care at all, not enough, or not well-enough.

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

Damn, @coryphella, nice catch.

I guess the question now becomes why they echo heaven, hell, and purgatory. Is it because there’s an actual religious connection here — or is it because The OSDM (and HCDI) know that those three states will resonate with people on an instinctual level? They’re nothing if not masters of preying upon our existing tendencies and patterns of behavior.

Megan
      Participant

Us: “Maybe we’re all stuck in purgatory”

@joycecarlberg
      : “Nope not purgatory”

(cut to 6 years later)

@joycecarlberg
      : “Well of course it was purgatory the whole time was I supposed to just TELL YOU?”

Anonymous
      Inactive

@coryphella

Us: “Maybe we’re all stuck in purgatory”

@joycecarlberg
      : “Nope not purgatory”

(cut to 6 years later)

@joycecarlberg
      : “Well of course it was purgatory the whole time was I supposed to just TELL YOU?”

You wanna talk about abusive relationships, that’s how I feel about Lindeloff and Cruse. Fuckers.

Megan
      Participant

@thebuz – aww, I love them. Sorry. 🙂 And The Leftovers was brilliant.

Megan
      Participant

OK, given @thebuz’s call, back to the letters – I wanted to pull out this section:

The true key to understanding this particular phrase is to keep ruminating on it as often as possible until the answer comes to you. Don’t be alarmed if it takes more time than you wish; it only means that you should focus on it harder.

Some may find that continually repeating the phrase out loud, writing it down in familiar places where it is easy to be reminded of or doing a combination of both will speed up the time it takes for the answer to appear for you.

It just struck me – is it possible there’s a message here that we should be looking harder at these words, perhaps even following these instructions somehow to uncover a meaning we haven’t found yet?

Viewing 20 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar