Let's Meet Tyson! (3/31)

This topic has 26 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 7 years, 1 month ago by Justin Tyme.

• Author
       Melissa
      Participant

Yo Lusters,

Tyson AKA @immortalconqueror will be coming to town from Oklahoma! Let’s meet/welcome Tyson! Here are the deets:

The Unofficial Lust Meetup Place
      AKA: The Escondite
      410 Boyd St.
      Los Angeles, CA

Friday, March 31st 8p-whenever. We’ll hang outside as usual. For those that are not familiar with the area there is lot parking although it’s limited.

They do have really good fried pickles, thank you @chelsea for getting me on board with them!

Anonymous
      Inactive

awwww. <3
      Creating Lust one post at a time.

Chelsea
      Participant

FRIED PICKLES

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

If you are quick, you can also grab one of those whomp rats in the parking lot. They’ll fry ’em up for you for free.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Forget fried pickles… it’s getting that time of year – FRIED GREEN TOMATOES! Probably a southern thing.

P.S. if that’s anywhere near where the rope (screenshot productions) was located, I’m pretty sure my friend got attacked by one of those rats in the alley.

Melissa
      Participant

It’s near-ish there @immortalconqueror but I’ve been to the Escondite a lot at this point and never been attacked by a rat. XD

Candace
      Participant

Fried Green Tomatoes..great movie! Anyway, see u Friday ?

Addison
      Participant

YESSSS 100% in (unless work decides I’m actually not).

Anonymous
      Inactive

@winstonsmith and @kipsie, confirmed for brawl fried pickles

Anonymous
      Inactive

Brawl? Should we bring our own pillows for this fight?

monkeymuffin333
      Participant

You don’t just always carry some?

thehazelverse
      Participant

Yay! Will try to make this one with @babyface

Kyle Bown
      Participant

As much as I hate leaving West Hollywood, I will totally try to be there! I haven’t met any of you, might as well start now!

Candace
      Participant

@lglikethephone if you’re here Friday, come hang out! 🙂

Justin Tyme
      Participant

Everyone should show up to this who can! If this @immortalconqueror shows its face, I would love for everyone to be there so I can hear about it! Mess with him by either being rediculously kind/nice or nobody say a word but make sure someone is ALWAYS making eye contact. Can’t wait for the update! Sucks I’m in Denver!

Brian E
        Participant

@justintime It’s not worth the effort and or energy to ever interact or engage in him in any way. IMO we don’t need childish bullshit like that. Only stating my own opinion, and I firmly stand behind it. (Perhaps Noah would be proud, don’t know).

In my opinion Tyson is DEAD (In Game) I have a hunch I’m not the only one who feels that way.

Maranda
      Participant

@mistere I don’t know if I would go so far as to say Tyson is in-game dead, and he -did- make a status update a few days ago showing remorse for the way he was acting recently. I’m willing to give him a second chance.

Maranda
      Participant

…Ah, it appears he’s deleted his account again.

Brian E
        Participant

Hi @izryn

I’ll keep this brief, I reached out to him privately (what I said wasn’t mean or negative in anyway) I have no interest in interacting with him in game or out of game or at all. You’re welcome to do whatever you’d like, that’s fine, I do my best not to force what I think someone should do, make your own choices.

My strong feelings are we’re dealing with too many mature and adult themes here, and this is wasted energy. If you can’t be an mature adult, there’s no reason interacting with you.

As it was said also in Tension : Your actions have consequences.

Justin Tyme
      Participant

Don’t think that he has the balls to show up. It appears that he supposedly got a phone call from someone claiming to be Sarah and I had to sift hard through the forums to find it. @immortalconqueror even claims that it was the first call that anyone got with confirmation of it being Sarah Sinclair! Lol he must have been lying because no one even acknowledged it. I see he also posted about smoking looking for comradare and a ton of people turned on him. Couldn’t someone just tell @thecreator to ban him? I have a feeling he may return but it appears that everything from that point of him not being accepted was when he decided to turn into a “bad guy” or something.

Megan
      Participant

Hey let’s just let him go. No need to be overly negative about him. If he comes back we all know to be skeptical. In the past the creators have been pretty good about watching everything and deciding on their own who gets kicked out and I kind of think it’s better if we let them take care of it if they feel they need to. We don’t want to pull their attention/energies away from the experience itself.

thehazelverse
      Participant

I’m sorry, but that is the biggest bag of shit left during a ding dong ditch.
      HHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

HYPOCRITE

thehazelverse
      Participant

@justintime You slay me, bruh. haha

Melissa
      Participant

Hey guys,

In lieu of Tyson leaving the forum I am officially cancelling this Meetup for him.

@thecontroller
      or @thevoyeur if you can, delete this thread so we can avoid confusion.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by Melissa. Reason: Including all admins in the loop
       thehazelverse
      Participant

I say, let’s not cancel it. I’ll take the helm, if you don’t want to proceed, M. 🙂

In the event that you would still like to meet up with some cool peeps, come to THE GARAGE.

Karaoke is super chill and participation is not required. 🙂 There are two parts of this bar- one with the karaoke, and the other without so both options are available.

Karaoke starts around 10.

NO DRAMA unless it’s LUST related.

All welcomed.

3387 Motor Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90034

Justin Tyme
      Participant

Lol I was a little harsh I guess. It’s still hard to tell which of these forum members are working with the creators.

Justin Tyme
      Participant

It wasn’t at all a meta satire. Pinky promise. 😉

Viewing 24 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar