Let's Get Social

This topic has 28 replies, 16 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 11 months ago by David Shields.

• Author
       Cara
      Participant

So forgive me if I’m stating the obvious here but between the messages “only the active move forward,” “always watching,” and “never silent” I think the message here is to be as vocal as possible on social media.

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

@chrysalis359 You got it sista 😉

Cara
      Participant

Just tweeted with the hashtags #neversilent and #alwayswatching and tagged @lustexperience. Figured it’s a start!

Yael
      Participant

Recap please so I can understand #deafieproblems

Anonymous
      Inactive

@sassyyael It’s all on the forums. The periscopes were just us trying to get their attention. It’s in response to everyone being told “They’re always watching.”

Yael
      Participant

I think I am down to do that @buz

Jackie
      Participant

I posted on the Lust Facebook. I Had considered periscoping my (SWEET) Cat spoon collection.

“Let’s Get social you say?” #AintNoPartyLikeALustParty

• This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by Jackie.
       Cara
      Participant

@theladyj ? I think you still should.

Kevin
      Participant

So who has what Lust related accounts following them on Periscope?

Macy Jones is following me, but Sinclair Industries is not.

Is anyone followed by both accounts?

• This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by Kevin.
       Jackie
      Participant

Lol @chrysalis359, Don’t threaten me with a good time. It is quite a impressive collection, mint from the yonder year of 2000. A fine, quality grandmother collectable. My Periscope is @TheLadyJMK

Jackie
      Participant

@Kevin, I have Macy

Maranda
      Participant

@kevin, I also have Macy, but not Sinclair Inc.

Cara
      Participant

@theladyj You had me at “yonder.” Followed! ?

Chloe
      Participant

Sorry for my unmade shower face and awkward first periscope! ?

Taylor Winters
      Participant

You learn quickly @chrysalis359; I’d say the only other thing is to post on the forums as much as you can as well. Active on the forums, active in social media, and active in the community. It’s a great cause to get behind!

Cara
      Participant

Thanks, @taysavestheday! Been cramming for the proverbial Lust exam. ?

Cyrus La Rosa
      Participant

Will do. I’m new, what things usually get their attention on social media? Also which outlets? Fb, etc.?

Sean

Facebook is a big one. They sometimes use Periscope, which is a broadcasting app linked with Twitter. I’d say those two would be good places to start.

However, most of their attention is focused on the forums. Generally if you want there attention, posting here is the way to do it

Kevin Hsu
      Participant

I’m @lazysmartperson on Periscope, only been a viewer so far, but I am being followed by @SinclairInc.

I should broadcast something…

• This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by Kevin Hsu.
       Briana
      Participant

I’m followed by Macy, but not Sinclair. I only persicoped for the first time yesterday, but it was fun and pretty easy! I can definitely see myself doing it more often.

Cara
      Participant

I’m chrysalis359 on periscope. Doesn’t look like any IG folks follow me.

Chloe
      Participant

I’m not being followed by either, but that’s understandable, since I haven’t really had any interaction with either and I only made my first Periscope today.

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

@kevin I’m followed by Sinclair but not Macy… I was part of the focus group and I was one of the people that periscoped Noah’s arrest. I feel like they followed me because of that but I can’t be certain, because they didn’t start following me until some time after…

Kortney
      Participant

Got neither but that no shocker. Need to download twitter to specifically interact there with Lust (although it’s a dumpster fire of a site in my eyes)

Kevin
      Participant

@chrysalis359 Macy’s handle is @SinclairPayback and Sinclair Industries is @SinclairInc.

Cara
      Participant

Sweet. Thanks, @kevin!

Lukas L
      Participant

Here is something interesting. Sinclair Industries was following me on Periscope but isn’t anymore. Macy never followed me. Could be because I havent been as active as I would like lately.

David Shields
      Participant

Trying to keep social and am sill learning what that means so I will just post here. Is there anything that I should know to do that was not mentioned in the my haunt life podcasts? Thanks for eavryone being supportive of me as a new comer. Real glad to be here!

Viewing 27 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar