Les Huit.

This topic contains 20 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Violet 1 week, 4 days ago.

• Author
     Brad Ruwe 
    Participant

@erisbonn Levi is the name of the actor playing Noah. They listed him in the Tension book that the OSDM put out last year.

Michael Rizzo 
    Participant

@daela good question, I can only guess but maybe Hoarace doesn’t fully realize that’s what Noah’s doing? I mean we haven’t been to an actual “System” seminar just yet, that could be the point where Hoarace realizes what’s the haps. Hoarace may not even realize Noah is reaching out to us with these daily tasks tbh.

Or of course we’ll show up on Sunday and get absolutely wrecked by the OSDM. IDK

Violet 
    Participant

@addisonborn This theory is wild, and I love it!!

Megan 
    Participant

Regarding the Les Huit Anne Rice thing, I think it’s a Lestat parallel more than anything. It’s the name similarity but also that Lestat had a kind of messiah/god complex thing going and wanted to attract followers. I don’t know that there was really a stereotype of a “character from an Anne Rice novel” that was accurate, other than existential, and that could also fit Noah. Most of the vampire chronicles characters weren’t goth party boys, a handful were just brooding loners, the rest were…normal? Exceptional? But I stopped reading after memnoch.

Megan 
    Participant

@addisonborn something else is bugging me but I may be confusing it with something else. Les Huit – the eight – have we seen a figure right in a symbol somewhere?

Violet 
    Participant

@coryphella Same. I do wanna read the new Lestat novels though, just cos I adore that insufferable fuck 😉

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar