Leaks, phone calls, and having a laugh.

This topic contains 36 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by  Andrew Kasch 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author
     Sage 
    Participant

I think she’s also reminding us of a few things in her weird sarcastic way.

1. There is still a leak amongst us.
    2. She wants us to remember the MALE CALLER on the recording.
    3. She assumes there are no sides to pick, which means The Resistance is weak(er) in her mind.

Hannah Schenck 
    Participant

@joycecarlberg drinks people’s tears for breakfast every morning. These rants are helping my abs become more defined… so I guess I should say thank you?

111error 
    Participant

@sfire8

I think she’s also reminding us of a few things in her weird sarcastic way.

1. There is still a leak amongst us.
    2. She wants us to remember the MALE CALLER on the recording.
    3. She assumes there are no sides to pick, which means The Resistance is weak(er) in her mind.

Yeah, this seems about right. My thought is that since her behavior is making most of us wary of her, how does that aid with data collection?

Blondie 
    Participant

So it took @joycecarlberg approximately 8 hours to put a juvenile prank together? Yeah… I’m shaking in my boots… Nothing this woman says can be trusted, no matter how charming you guys find her accent or turn of phrase…

Melissa 
    Participant

You took the words right out of my mouth @blondie.

Shaun 
    Participant

Though most juvenile pranks don’t end with someone’s (alleged) assault and abduction.

Melissa 
    Participant

@shaun re (alleged) assault and abduction:
    The problem is Joyce admitted that she grabbed the audio from a youtube clip just to ruffle feathers even though I don’t believe she has produced the actual youtube clip. As @blondie said, nothing that Joyce says can be trusted. She is the lady who is crying who-the-f*ck-knows at this point.

Blondie 
    Participant

On reflection – either this “delightful” little prank was merely an exercise in data collection (gathering our reactions to a member of the Resistance being targeted) OR calling it a prank is a distraction so we stop looking/theorising. Did we get too close to something? Of course not, just a prank, nothing to see here. Pffft. Anything is possible when it comes to the Carlberg…

Sage 
    Participant

Agreed, if that was a prank, I don’t really get it? I think the “FEWER each day” comment makes it sound like it was not really a prank…

And not to mention she is the worst public relations person ever!

I guess I’m starting to take a side without even trying.

Julie R Goldstein 
    Participant

For me what it boils down to is this… hopefully @joycecarlberg can see I don’t want to stand in her way, but I’d like to know how all these “pranks” or her tactics are going to further the cause of returning Anoch to the flesh.

So please, @joycecarlberg:

Kortney 
    Participant

Oh and as for picking sides? I personally don’t see any sides to pick at all, or at the very least I see FEWER of them each day.

I love this.

Sean 

Wait for real? @joycecarlberg is actually pulling the “It’s just a prank, bro” card?

Come on, son

Crystal 
    Participant

Does this mean that you’re actually going to do something of substance, @joycecarlberg? Or is your actual job title at HDCI simply just Assistant to the Perpetual Drywall Penetrator?

Lawrence Meyers 
    Participant

Wary? Of @joycecarlberg? Don’t be ridiculous. She’s absolutely delightful. A trickster. Harmless.

Shaun 
    Participant

Harmless other than the (alleged) assault and abduction part.

I think she wants us to be paranoid but she’s also serving as a distraction. Her idea of fun is a lot different than randomly choosing something from the LA or Portland Weekly.

A distraction from what is the question.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar