Kristin has resurfaced… and wants to meet. 5/10

This topic has 26 replies, 17 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 11 months ago by Blondie.

• Author
       111error
      Participant

I just received a phone call from Kristin. She was more nervous than before, started right off by apologizing for her last call and said she wasn’t feeling quite right at that time..
      She asked me how my iConfidant contact was going and I said good, they’re starting to open up a little more, but that’s not important right now, how was Kristen doing? She said she’s doing okay but wants to see me, on Friday. o_____O

I forgot to tell her I am out at a show that night, but Kristen seems a daytime coffee sort of person, so it should be fine. Unless it’s a trap. Which it certainly isn’t, Kristen wouldn’t do that, surely. Probably. Hopefully.

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

There’s absolutely certainly no way that she’s been threatened into making another attempt at getting what they were looking for. No way at all. Nuh uh.

Shall I start digging a grave for your heart now or…

Sean

This isn’t any problem. @111error has never fallen under the spell of a “damsel in distress” type that may or may not be working with a nefarious organization that intends to data mine us for questionable reasons.

He’ll be fine.

111error
      Participant

@meghanmayhem Oh you evil fucker..

111error
      Participant

@thegilded I see what you did there. I’ll be fine.. right? Right??

Russell
      Participant

@thegilded You just made me laugh out loud!
      Oh, wait… I guess that statement could be made about me, too… dammit.

@111error
      I hate to say I told you so… and I cannot say it, yet.
      However, my friend, please proceed with caution.

Briana
      Participant

How exciting, @111error! I know you’ve been wondering if she’s well, so this call must have been a relief. I can’t wait to hear how it goes! Will you ask her if she knows Macy? I’m itching to find out (although, the answer if probably a resounding “no”).

Seems like we’ve begun Chapter 1!!!

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Very cool! So the question is, is iConfidant part of the Sinclair storyline, or the Investors? Is the company, and what’s going on with Kristin real, or just part of the thing The Investors are creating?

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

Everything will be just fine, Bryan 111.

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

Hm. Perhaps not coincidentally, this seems to tie in perfectly to the latest FB post as well:

Sage
        Participant

@bcbishop, omg, hahahahahaha!!!! I saw this before the real Facebook page and I was like…no way, they did not!!!! This is so funny!

111error
      Participant

@russell Fuck. I will.

@brianamatopoeia
      Yes, she’s been on my mind.. I’ll try and ask about Macy.

@nothenrygale
      Fuck. I don’t know.

@larry
      Fuck.

@bryan
      Fuuuuuuuuck.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Paging @theladyj

I think we need a “Fuck” poster.

Max Z
      Participant

I wonder if she’ll look/act different now that The Investors did all that R&D.

Addison
      Participant

Good luck dude. I’m still catching up on everything, but did you ever get a follow up to the “they didn’t find what they were looking for” thing? Maybe they hope whatever they’re looking for will come out this time around?

Mike
      Participant

@111error – maybe stop by Amoeba beforehand and get her a gift

111error
      Participant

@addisonborn Welcome back from your honeymoon! No, there were no further clues as to what that could have been.. but I’m sure it’s nothing, Friday is just another wonderful meeting with a beautiful friend, tra-la-laaa.. ::skips::

@mike
      You hilarious fucker.

Lauren Bello

Preview of Friday:

(btw, if she isn’t too distracted by her impending inevitable betrayal, could you ask her once and for all how she spells her name?)

111error
      Participant

@daela Are you trying to summon Buz with Buffy gifs? And yes, I will try to seek clarification of her name before I get thrown in the trunk of a car.

Jackie
      Participant
       Jackie
      Participant
       111error
      Participant

@theladyj It’s not my most erudite quote, but very appropriate..

Russell
      Participant

@theladyj I compliment your choice of imagery for that quote. Well done.

Candace
      Participant

@111error if she hurts you I will kill her ?

111error
      Participant

@pandace88 You’re sweet, but don’t unleash your bloodlust just yet, for even if something awful does happen, it’s only the opening salvo in the larger war.

Blondie
      Participant

@pandace88 I’ll fly over and give you a hand… ?

Viewing 25 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar