Just got a call 2/23/18

This topic has 20 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 2 months ago by Candace.

• Author
       Candace
      Participant

Just got a call from a private number. It was a woman’s voice but she was definitely a robot not a real person. She said something like this: Words are just words until they have meaning. The bos have a lot of words but they do not have meaning do you want illumination..are you prepared to follow me? I of course said “yes” and she continued: thank you I’ll be in touch

• This topic was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by Candace.
       Brad Ruwe
      Participant

The robot call makes me think BOS, similar to the early calls of TMC. Hope we get more calls to confirm the message!

Sarah
      Participant

That sounds exciting, confusing, and terrifying.

What will be illuminated and for what purpose? And why would we pledge to unknown voices? Oh wait…

Candace
      Participant

They literally called me back right now and the message looped 20 times for me to get it. ( Thanks for calling back)

Cristen
      Participant

This sounds decidedly not BOS to me. Looks like someone’s got answers from a different direction.

Brad Ruwe
        Participant

Hmmmm yeah, reading the edited post with the full message, no longer think this is BOS. After BOS copied their techniques, are they now copying the techniques BOS did last year?

Unseen Presence
      Participant

That is EXACTLY the same call I got.

The voice was definitely female–but it sounded like it was being played through some electronic system. She started by saying “You have one minute to decide.” Then came a phrase that was similar to what was posted above (but I frankly missed a little as I was literally standing outside and shaking from the cold).

Then she said, “Are you prepared to follow me?” I said “Yes,” immediately.

Then there was a slight pause–as though it was an electronic system waiting for voice recognition to register–and then she said, “I will be in touch soon.”

Frankly–I don’t think this is the BOS. Not if they’re calling me.

Sarah
      Participant

A new contender or OSDM?

Kevin
      Participant

Looks like the OSDM is waking up. Or is it another group? Very, very interesting.

Cristen
        Participant

@kevin haha either way it’s like…where do we sign up?

Sarah
      Participant

@pandace88 have you given your favor to OSDM prior to this call?

Chloe
      Participant

Either it’s another group or faction altogether, or maybe OSDM is going the way of The Midnight Commission by starting off as something unknown? That seems too obvious though, we’ll have to see what happens after robot lady.

Maranda
      Participant

Interesting. The timing seems to be related to the info @a helpfully offered on Slack earlier. Seems though the shadowy entities are still watching in their silence.

Sarah
      Participant

Fight fire with fire and what not…

Sarah
      Participant

Got a call about ten minutes ago after a series of calls went out over the course of an hour.

“We are taking it back,” was relayed to me on the phone by a young woman. Didn’t sound robotic.

Cristen
      Participant

I also received a call: strange, creepy grunting. The oddest part was it came from @creepsociety’s number, but it clearly wasn’t her.

Might be a bit early to call the Welcome Home wagons, but it feels like it’s coming…

Megan
      Participant

Other calls that came in:

@mkarrett
      – No Caller ID, heavy breathing

@coryphella
      – No Caller ID, silence

@lilmsfancpants
      – No Caller ID, gong sound

@wanda102
      – Spoofed call from @creepsociety

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

I’m still in the midst of catching up on all this mindfuck madness, and while it seems pretty clear that these calls weren’t BOS, they don’t sound like OSDM to me, either.

OSDM was methodical. Businesslike. They had structure and rules; business practices and protocols.

This seems like… something else.

Kyle Bown
      Participant

I want illumination!

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

@silvitni you mentioned your call wasn’t robotic, did the voice sound familiar at all?

Candace
      Participant

@silvitni to answer your question, no I have neither pledged OSDM nor BOS. I have stated that I am team me and want the truth. I believe in good and bad aspects of all things. I don’t believe OSDM is evil and I don’t believe “burning it down” is the right answer. I agree with BOS as far as seeking truth and exposing lies and I support my friends who are a part of their organized group. I would have their backs any day. But I won’t be jumping on any bandwagon until I am sure about what I am doing. I am a person who needs to understand everything before I make a decision..and in The Experiences that’s nearly impossible..so we’ll see how it goes. This phone call offered me illumination and that is exactly what I’m looking for at the moment. I’m excited!

Viewing 18 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar