Is there any way to get a consultation before may 1st?

This topic has 27 replies, 18 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Annette007.

• Author
       Daniel
      Participant

Asking for a friend

Maranda
      Participant

Honestly? We don’t know…it’ll depend on Noah and how he wants to roll.

Max Z
      Participant

I’m so curious about May 1st. Do you think May 1st will be the first big live event, or do you think the overall experience will be essentially radio silence until the “game” kicks into gear on May 1st?

Megan
      Participant

No idea – honestly, I wouldn’t at this point try to pin anything on this in terms of “live event” or “game.” Registration could mean literally anything at this point. There could be nothing for the next three months, or not…some people apparently are already jumpy at No Caller ID numbers…. 🙂

Max Z
        Participant

@coryphella I know that feel about the jumping at calls. I don’t think they have my number, but I definitely hold my breath every time I check my e-mail!

Mike
      Participant

It’s hard to say @maxzumstein since this is already going a different way than last time. Last year, within Tension, they had dates posted and there were events that happened before then. I think those events were to get us interested and invested. This time around, they’re not starting from scratch and have a really great community behind them ready to support.

It could go either way, but seeing as Noah seems to ne very honest on his site, I’d think that they’d start at 5/1…but anything can happen!

Daniel
      Participant

@maxzumstein I’m hoping it won’t be silence but who knows. We definitely should see if we can find out more about Noah and the consultations before the registration starts

• This reply was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by Daniel.
       Sean

The way that Tension worked is that we had a general idea of when the “big thing” was going to be. Leading up to that we had all kinds of plot developments, dead drops, and even a few face to face events. I’d believe that the May event is something bigger but I’d doubt very much that we’re going to get radio silence until then.

We did just get the Noah Sinclair site 2 days ago. Developments don’t normally happen on a daily basis or anything, so I wouldn’t expect anything for at least a little while longer. Gives us time to analyze, tear apart, and bullshit about the Noah site

Sage
        Participant

Yes, are we sure Noah is the same character from Tension? Could it just be the same actor playing a different role? What is the new story/puzzle/clues?

Max Z
      Participant

@thegilded @mike Thanks for the expertise, fellas! I came to Ascension somewhat by happenstance (through a review on My Haunt Life actually) so I didn’t get there until the last show of the run, so I have no experience with the ARG portion, it’s all pretty new and exciting. Whatever happens between now and May 1st though I’m excited. I can’t wait to stop being ugly.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Well technically it was all just put on to gather info on us, so the implication is that anyone of the old cast members can come back as someone new.

Noah definitely seems to be a fake out to demand more info from us.

Or teach us all how to be the ultimate Alpha Male.

thehazelverse
      Participant

Aaaawooooooooohhhh!!!!!
      -insert teen wolf gif-

(That’s what happens in my mind whenever I hear the word Alpha)

Candace
      Participant

II honestly hope nothing else happens for aat least a couple days so I have time to ccatch up. Can someone remind me what OSDM stands for please? That was from Tension, correct? I came in late to that unfortunately so I don’t remember every aspect clearly.

111error
        Participant

Oracle Security and Data Management.

I think..

Candace
      Participant

Thanks!

Claire
      Participant

How does one register?? I feel so out of the loop….???!!

Sean

So far, there isn’t a way to register proper for 5/1. You can register for these forums and talk about it, as you already have done, and you can enter your email on Sinclair’s site, but there aren’t any registrations or tickets or anything available yet

Kristin
      Participant

hopefully we get some info on if there is going to be a big event ahead of time cause I’m trying to hop on a plane to CA!

Annette007
      Participant

Patience is the key.

Daniel
      Participant

@annette007 it might be but Noah doesn’t seem to be one who waits for life to happen lol

Lia
      Participant

@danduder He’s a busy guy. It takes time to lure this many people into a trap.

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

@lilmsfancpants Trap, or opportunity? 😉

Nicole Mae
      Participant

@lilmsfancpants Have you heard from Noah since your date? Every time I get a call I hope its from him. I had a restricted call this weekend and I got so excited and then it was nothing.

Lia
      Participant

@maenicole I would be lying if I said I haven’t been living with my ringer on since Wednesday. But no word yet.

Stephanie schultz
      Participant

Can someone please help me find the noah sinclair site from two days ago? Trying to catch up and also need a consultation before may 1st hopefully and ready to jump on registration too. No phone calls or anything from my reply back to noah sinclair from the initial emails. Thank you

Megan
      Participant

Noah’s website is NoahSinclair.com…very, very, very few people have gotten any calls though and no one has scheduled any appointments yet. You aren’t missing out, don’t worry. 🙂

Stephanie schultz
      Participant

@coryphella thank you so much. I am already set up on that website and i guess were just waiting for them to get through all the emails. Im sure theres a massive amount. Im so ready.

Viewing 23 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar