Instagram 7/24

This topic has 27 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 9 months ago by Hopi.

• Author
       Nicole Mae
      Participant

New Lust Image: “His sacrifice delivers change”

Caption:”The New moon brought with it New life”

@kevin
      pointed out that the image draws attention to the eye in the Lust logo and that the eye suggests an eclipse. There’s a total solar eclipse on the calendar coming up on August 21, so Lust may be not so subtly telling us to watch out for that date.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Taking a particular note of the past tense. Whatever change is being referenced has already happened.

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

ECLIPSE

Anonymous
      Inactive

So whose sacrifice we talking? Noah? @111error? Andy? Little Moe with the gimpy leg?

Kevin
      Participant

Kept batting the “Him” back and forth in my head. Finally clicked, where have we heard that before?

Encroaching dusk

Not only does this reference Him, but it talks of shadows and darkness. Things that a total solar eclipse will bring. The capper has been staring us in the face the whole time. There’s a solar eclipse in this image.

Nicole Mae
      Participant

What exactly did @111error sacrifice? Unless I missed something, didn’t he just confirm what we already know from last year? BOS alignment round 2?

I find it interesting that ‘New’ was capitalized twice, though ‘life’ was not. Originally I assumed this post meant some kind of sacrifice occurred and they had successfully resurrected Anoch, but in that case I feel like they would have capitalized ‘Life’ out of respect. Maybe the past tense just refers to yet another failed Ascension.

superstar
      Participant

“The new moon brought with it new life”… The uptick in new participants?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Good catch there @kevin!

Did we ever figure out what the lightened letters meant?

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

@superstar Not sure, the uptick in participants started before the new moon. Whatever this new life is seems to have occurred last night.

Where my Resistance peeps with the info leak? I don’t know about you all, but I want to know what the OSDM was up to last night.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@maenicole

Well @111error sacrificed friendships and allies with a lot of people to do what he feels is the right thing to do. You can’t hold that against the guy but sometimes doing the right thing isn’t all sunshine and rainbows. True sacrifice is what brings change.

Violet
      Participant

I definitely think the solar eclipse is gonna bring SOMETHING. but like @nothenrygale pointed out, the caption is past tense…so the change has to have already happened, yeah?? maybe something happened with the ritual Andy witnessed??

superstar
      Participant

@nothenrygale True. Maybe the new life is the result of the sacrifice that Andy walked in on? I’m still thinking about Timmy… What if Noah and Sarah once had a son. But, that son died. And the ritual Andy witnessed was intended to bring him back to life (“new life”)? There’s been quite a few references to mothers/motherhood/lack of mothering in the story. Just throwing spaghetti around…

Anonymous
      Inactive

@superstar

Perhaps little Timmy really is no more but they used that ceremony or the MyChild code and implanted Andy with little Timmy’s “copy.”

Making Andy now a part of the Sinclair dynasty.

superstar
      Participant

Oh, daaaaaaang, @thebuz! I like that! Although I’m kinda creeped out by the idea of Andy now being Sarah/Noah’s “little boy”.

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

I’ve been saying since day 1 that I feel Andy is Noah’s “son”. Whether that is by blood or choice, Noah made it a point to be where Andy was, and lead him to the warehouse of fun, where he stumbled into a rather uncomfortable ritual mixer. Now he is cleaned up and his first sighting back is with Noah, Sarah, and Horace… FAMILY PHOTO… BIGGER PICTURE

Kevin
      Participant

If we’re thinking that the change coincides with the new moon, the timing on that doesn’t line up. Andy stumbled on that ritual in late May and then reappeared in The System video prior to the new moon.

@erisbonn
      I agree that the eclipse wasn’t part of whatever changed, but several things do seem to be pointing towards the importance of it.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

@kevin Absolutely. Whatever happened last night with the new moon changed something, something that will could become fully realized with the eclipse. Two separate events, but I’m getting the vibe that one (new moon) has now made it possible for something else (eclipse) to occur.

superstar
      Participant

@shankfx22 And, what about the incident with Andy and his pranking “friend”? Noah called him to express… sympathy? Noah doesn’t have sympathy for anyone! Except, maybe, his own frikkin’ son!

@kevin
      totally agree on the timeline not perfectly matching up. But, maybe we’re supposed to accept a bit of slack within the story? There are a lot of moving parts here.

Sage
      Participant

Something happened last night?! Wish we had the periscope! This takes us back to Remy’s email to Gordon, “the New Moon rises on the 23rd and you have brought us nothing!” And later, “find us the sacrifice!”

Someone might have been sacrificed last night?

superstar
      Participant

@sfire8 Good reminder about Remy’s email! No periscope/known activity. We’re just speculating based on the IG/FB post.

Chris
      Participant

@superstar All our late night talk yesterday about sacrifices… I´m still saying that to understand the sacrifice we must understand to Who/What it was sacrificed… So maybe finding HIM will tell us more about what went down last night.

superstar
      Participant

@kwanyin I totally agree. I keep turning the whole “I pledge my desire for their sacrifice and freedom” thing over in my head. I feel like there are many ways to read this pledge, and I can’t help thinking that the interpretation is key to upcoming events. For example:

– do we desire for someone to continue making a sacrifice so that they can be freed?
      – are we offering our desires in exchange for their sacrifice, in order for us to be freed?
      – do we desire for someone to be sacrificed and, thereby, freed?

Does this make any sense?

Also, in the Encroaching Dusk letter, there’s reference to roaming free, and being freed from restraint and false virtue. My gut is telling me it’s right there. But, I can’t quite make sense of it.

Jackie
      Participant

In before Sarah announced being pregnant or something on the 13th…

Chloe
      Participant

What about Otis? We haven’t seen hide nor hair of him since that Facebook live video he made (I think?). Otis has been established to be working with or for Horace and Noah, whether that be willingly or not. What if the sacrifice had something to do with him or was him? I’m thinking we might be getting a video or photo or something later on of what exactly went on during the full moon last night.

Lia
      Participant

@theladyj I was thinking the same thing. I was glad to see that she was alive and well (I suppose) in that System video, but there certainly have to be some repercussions from being on the floor in her underwear in the middle of some sketchy ritual.

Chris
      Participant

“I pledge my desire for their sacrifice and freedom” – desire = lust? “What do you desire?”
      And if the desire here is what we are actually “producing” here, the “emotional data” or whatever that they get from this? They are using it to… bring chance? (and if we remember that their answer to “whats different” was that song about a dead loved one…. I stick with the theory that they are bringing someone back from the death, rs)

Chris
      Participant

*bring change.

Hopi
      Participant

Just signed up here after getting the Noah Sinclair email (was a remote observer at tension) – already enjoying it, not least because my middle name is newmoon!

No really, it is!.. hippy parents…

Viewing 27 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar