June 26, 2017 at 12:54 pm #17689
Powerful anger coming from you @thebuz.
You’re puffed up so big to disagree with Joyce here that you can’t see straight in front of you; you’re playing right into the mouth you’ve been feeding. Give up being so quick to emotion, unless you’re trying to give her what she wants?
I do wish you wouldn’t make yourself seem so…predictable.
We all have hands to our chests. If there’s one thing I can say though is that it sometimes pays to know and understand what people might predict you to do…June 26, 2017 at 1:00 pm #17690
huh? Wow we read @thebuz‘s response totally different. No offense, but I thought he was totally telling the truth and rooting for the little guys, not puffing up with fake anger to get a rise at all?
Your assessment is correct. I’m not seeking audience with another impotent faux authority figure. I know what my value is, if they don’t by now than that’s on them not me.
It’s time to see what others value are. But I don’t expect someone like @joycecarlberg to remotely surprise any of us.June 26, 2017 at 1:05 pm #17692CristenParticipantJune 26, 2017 at 1:09 pm #17693SageParticipantJune 26, 2017 at 1:11 pm #17695
I think she’s actually hiding behind them and laughing.
Never interrupt an enemy making a mistake.June 26, 2017 at 1:18 pm #17696KevinParticipant
Okay then, I suppose we will all carry on with less of a connection than they wanted. I get paid all the same.
@joycecarlberg So you’ve got superiors who clearly want something out of this. Maybe there’s an acceptable margin for that connection, but do you get paid if that connection falls apart completely? Surely ‘they’ wouldn’t be very happy if whatever you’re doing is a failure.
his anger isn’t fake. It’s just clouding his ability to see that this kind of reaction is exactly what Joyce is chiding people for. She’s got her hands to her chest too @thebuz. I think she’s actually hiding behind them and laughing.
Does it really matter if this is the reaction she’s looking for though? She’s only proven effective at getting people to join a Slack and then riling people up a bit so far. Her bosses obviously wanted some connection between her and us, but that’s falling apart as we speak.June 26, 2017 at 1:22 pm #17697MelissaParticipantJune 26, 2017 at 1:27 pm #17698Anonymous
I’m with @thebuz. Don’t need to prove shit to anybody. Also I don’t like candy bars or people named Joyce.June 26, 2017 at 1:28 pm #17699JackieParticipantJune 26, 2017 at 1:29 pm #17701Hannah SchenckParticipant
Does it really matter if this is the reaction she’s looking for though? She’s only proven effective at getting people to join a Slack and then riling people up a bit so far. Her bosses obviously wanted some connection between her and us, but that’s falling apart as we speak.
Im With you on this. It truly does not matter how we react. One is not a better choice than the other. Some people think she’s a heinous bitch and some pride her on her crass. Who gives a fuck? The fact is, she is dangling this mystery over pur heads that we so badly want to figure out.
I know what my value is, if they don’t by now than that’s on them not me.
I agree 100%. They already know what we are worth to them, there’s no need to bend over
June 26, 2017 at 2:18 pm #17703scotParticipant
- This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Hannah Schenck.
I echo the recent sentiments that the choice for interaction, if it happens, has most likely already been made. We’ve been watched for months and they know who interests them. Though there has been some fun banter going on lately I don’t see any real jaw dropping reveals popping up with this. But it proves to be fun none-the-lessJune 26, 2017 at 2:21 pm #17704CaraParticipant
I personally like to see a return on my investments. I eagerly await such returns if in fact they will be forthcoming. Here’s hoping I haven’t squandered my valuable time…June 26, 2017 at 3:15 pm #17710JoyceCarlbergParticipant
@kasch, “Silly” Andrew, never in a million years.
@theladyj, I think not.
@sfire8 and @goldtongue, does not compute.
@izryn, you still have a lot to LEARNT.
@thegilded, too far this time, love.
@daela, maybe next time.
@superstar, look elsewhere for help.
@kipsie, injection attack of not going to happen.
@julierei, consumed in a world of no.
@shinobi, no thanks.
@ziegenbartsr, negatory.June 26, 2017 at 3:17 pm #17711Lawrence MeyersParticipant
1) We are currency. We are food. The question is if one recognizes this, and chooses to engage in a mutually-fulfilling transaction. If we permit a piece of ourselves to be consumed, but it is offset or more by that which we receive, then it is a virtuous cycle. That requires self-awareness — that the deal you consummate is in your best interest. Perhaps Joyce suggests that some lack the self-awareness and willing enter a one-sided transaction.
2) @thebuz Choke? I’d rather be swallowed. Recall the stories of Jonah and Pinocchio. In the former, Jonah disobeyed God, got a ship to run away from his obligation, a storm hit and Jonah asked to be thrown overboard to save the others, since it was God’s wrath that brought the storm. After being swallowed by the whale, he prayed for forgiveness and was released, a more enlightened man. Pinocchio is reunited with his father, they build a fire, and cause the whale to sneeze them out, resulting — like Jonah — in wholeness.
3) Both #1 and #2 refer to becoming whole. Ouroboros. So, go ahead. Eat me. If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.
4) Joyce is right. The message is to ignore the frivolous and live with purpose. Sit quietly. Wait for the moment to strike. Or cross the road. You know, like Frogger.
5) The reaction she’s looking for? Why please anyone else but yourself? If you live and respond authentically, then by definition, there is no other “correct” behavior. Given the thematics that have emerged from these….experiences….that should be what she’s looking for. Trying to convince her to meet with you? That’s the best way NOT to meet with her. The question for you is whether you believe that what you permit to be consumed in such a meeting offers commensurate reward for your risk.
6) Respond, not react. A reaction demonstrates lack of mindfulness and self-awareness. We see the frivolous treat and react with, “Gimme”. A pre-planned, unconscious behavior to an external stimulus. Reaction: Mindful, self-aware. We seize the unconscious reaction and force it to undergo a holistic, ecological process to determine a course of behavior not laid out beforehand. We see the frivolous treat and evaluate its significance to us, and determine if there is a beneficial action to take regarding it.
I haven’t spewed this much shit in a long time. It’s like I’ve been constipated from all the frivolous treats I’ve been consuming.June 26, 2017 at 3:17 pm #17712JackieParticipant
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.