–in response

This topic contains 95 replies, has 31 voices, and was last updated by  Maranda 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
     Cristen 
    Participant

I have seen you choke many things but most of them are entirely too small to be of any consequence to me.

The LAYERS to this joke. 11/10. Sorry @thebuz. I don’t know who @joycecarlberg is working for, but give her a goddamned raise.

Andrew Kasch 
    Participant

so I will just say that yes, I have seen you choke many things but most of them are entirely too small to be of any consequence to me.

Ain’t no one needs to know your weekend viewing material, Joyce.

@thebuz Clearly Joyce has not seen the new season of Twin Peaks.

Melissa 
    Participant

Perhaps this is the part of our problem with the results lately, instant gratification and unruliness wins the day once more. I give to you and you give in return, more questions and demands.

While I’m not part of new Slack, I will say this @joycecarlberg…what’s wrong with asking questions?

JoyceCarlberg 
    Participant

@daela what a smart little cookie you are. What smart cookies you all are!

Now I suppose that my anecdote about how I never really got on with others, naturally due to my little quirks and my moments of social awkwardness of course, how I never got on until I found a group of similarly minded people who suddenly understood who I was and felt like a sort of pseudo family won’t pass your muster either? Pitty.

What about the one were I casually let it slip that I have such an ever hard time falling asleep at night. That it has plagued me for all of my life?

Or what about a little parable that explains how I’m not nearly as happy as I let people believe. How it’s easier to smile than to really let people know what is going on on the inside!

Maybe a sentence here or there to explain how I have a very hard time understanding my inner emotional clockwork so I somehow find myself drawn to things that lay out clearly defined emotional reactions.

Perhaps I could expound on how I am restless inside? How I don’t know if I truly, really love my partner? How I yearn to break free of the low down rut I keep digging myself in so often that I can no longer pretend that it has anything to do in the universe but my own broken cycle that I no longer recognize how to change?

Have I accepted a practical role in my profession or simply tried to become comfortable with letting my actual dreams die?

None of those for you?

Okay then, I suppose we will all carry on with less of a connection than they wanted. I get paid all the same.

Witticisms are a fine way to carry on the day when you have nothing better to do but I’m here for one reason and one reason only, integration. Prove to me why I should meet with any of you this week so that you may help me to help you. Or, sit back and continue the merry banter and waste what little time we have together.

I’ll be waiting, and to quote @bcbishop – – always watching.

Andrew Kasch 
    Participant

Prove to me why I should meet with any of you this week so that you may help me to help you.

Oh, look… the “prove to me why you’re worthy” shtick. How original. That was the modus operandi of the one who wound up with a pair of hands around his throat. You two would have gotten along swimmingly.

Why don’t you try proving to us why you’re worth pursuing? Why we should all once again climb all over eachother to vie for someone’s attention?

Your attack on @daela clearly shows you know a LOT about us. So how about some quid pro quo?

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by  Andrew Kasch.
     Cristen 
    Participant

Well @joycecarlberg, I’d say we should meet for the same reason we here in our little “family” tend to walk into unknown situations at he tip of a hat or the buzz of a phone: curiosity. You want to help us help ourselves, and I assume you or your employers get something out of it, even though you’re paid regardless (and thank god for that.) So get curious; I’m an open book with a big brain and a loud mouth. What can I do for you?

superstar 
    Participant

You beat me to it, @kasch. @joycecarlberg, what makes you so certain we need your help?

JoyceCarlberg 
    Participant

@kasch, are you looking for a savior? I thought we were all over that by now, that we had grown up a bit since then. I know for a fact there are currently several outfits that offer all too similar things as those that you witnessed last year.

Or, perhaps everyone should follow you? Gatekeeper Kasch, all kneel before your greatness.

Hannah Schenck 
    Participant

Oh look, more mocking and infiltrating personal tidbits of what we have chosen to share… hard eye roll. This reminds me of when Sarah had us line up at the focus group, “apologize” for lying and ask for forgiveness… YAWN. We have an original lady here 👍🏼

Hannah Schenck 
    Participant

Gatekeeper @kasch has a nice ring to it

Melissa 
    Participant

Prove to me why I should meet with any of you this week so that you may help me to help you.

@joycecarlberg that’s an interesting prospect but…exactly how can we prove that we are worthy of your audience?

Sage 
    Participant

@joycecarlberg, I appreciate your banter and sarcasm, but it’s really hard to tell what you want from us, or what we should be wanting from you? Clearly, all the “emotion” you are receiving is anger at your vague and insulting messages. Some people love to get into these online circular arguments. Is that what your looking for? I don’t anger easily, so you won’t get that from me, I find it tiresome. And no saviors for me, I’m more the saving type. But I do like you Joyce, you seem like a fun gal and an intellectual person I’d like to cut through the shit and have a few laughs with. Who’s saving who?

superstar 
    Participant

BTW, folks… “JC”? “The Garden of Earthly Delights” avatar… I’ll take “Jesus reference” for $100, Alex.

Hannah Schenck 
    Participant

@superstar my thoughts exactly when I referenced that abbreviation

Crystal 
    Participant

@joycecarlberg Know much about SQL injections, senpai? You might want to meet with me to find out what mine did.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 96 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar