In-person registration

This topic has 178 replies, 52 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 11 months ago by Brian E.

• Author
       Candace
      Participant

In Person Registration Available.
      5/1
      Between 12-7

Whooo!! Glad I’m off that day ???

Haley Wilde
      Participant

I will be there as well! Gonna have to skip a few classes, but that’s okay! haha totally worth it.

Max Z
      Participant

I’m just a little confused by this. We go any time between 12 and 7 to an as-of-yet-undisclosed location downtown, or we should block off that whole chunk of time?

Haley Wilde
        Participant

@maxzumstein I sure hope it’s anytime between 12 and 7 considering I’m going to be driving from Santa Barbara haha

Melissa
      Participant

I’d like to know what are the out-of-towners gonna go? Hopefully there’s an online registration?

Anonymous
      Inactive

I want to go!!! Very close to the area! Hopefully anyone can go instead of a select few…

M.
      Participant

@jared Hoping the same thing as well. I’ll clear my day though. I’m ready for something to finally happen that makes me want to feel invested in this.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by M..
       Megan
      Participant

Hopefully there will be another registration between July 7-11…………… 😉

Candace
      Participant

@mkarrett I’m pretty sure there will be. It sounded to me like this was just an available option for anyone who’d like to take care of things in person.

@maxzumstein
      good question

Anonymous
      Inactive

I can 100% be there. Any time all day.

WOO HOO FOR SELF EMPLOYMENT!

Jackie
      Participant

Thank goodness I’m off the day!

Anonymous
      Inactive

I’ll be jobbing, or yobbing. I think the J is silent.

Max Z
      Participant

@haleywilde Yeah I feel ya buddy. I’m coming in from Northridge, but my plan just in case is to get up early and just be in the area from 11. I wouldn’t be shocked if they don’t announce an exact address until the day of or even the moment of, so I want to make sure I’m there early. I don’t know the area well, I’ll probably try to find a coffee shop or something to sit at and refresh my phone manically. Should be a chill morning.

Jackie
      Participant

I’ll email coming in from riverside, just leaving at 11.

Cristen
      Participant

I’m free after 4:45 to hop over there. Pleased they included some “evening hours” for the worker bees.

GoldTongue
      Participant

I’ll have to leave work, but fortunately I’m only, like, 20 minutes away. Boss will just have to deal.

Jeremy
      Participant

Maybe I can convince my iConfidant to go for me?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Yeeeeesssssss I just have one audition at noon and then I’M THERE!!!!

I wonder if they will narrow down the time frame at all…

Anonymous
      Inactive

Oh, how I wish they could allow skype for those of us who are available but unable to physically come in. Alas, have fun everyone. Make sure to let us know what it is you are ever so happily registering for. 🙂

Anonymous
      Inactive

I’ll look for a spot for all of us to meet at on the day to hang and await what comes next.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@thebuz ?????

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Looking at the train schedule down that way, I might try to get into the office early and take a quick lunch and leave around 5-5:30. That should put me down there around 6:00. Depending on what exactly this is and if I need to get there sooner, I may even try leaving earlier. Cause I have the feeling this may take longer than a quick lunch break may allow.

Cristen
      Participant

@thebuz just pick somewhere fun and hang out forever until the rest of us valley kids show up thx.

Max Z
      Participant

@thebuz That’d be super cool, man! Please do! I haven’t gotten an opportunity to meet any of y’all in person yet and I’d love to.

@clairebuch Break a leg at that audition!

Anonymous
      Inactive

@maxzumstein Thanks!! Fingers crossed. Not gonna lie though, it’s going to be PRETTY hard to concentrate with this going on the same day hahaha

Kortney
      Participant

Hoping this isn’t at the staples center- from what I can see there are two parks (which seems likely cause I mean… parks right?)
      Grand Hope Park (which is a great name for this) and Toberman Park.
      Anyone else have any thoughts on where it could be (assuming this is all the info they’ll give us)

Anonymous
      Inactive

Good call on the park. There’s also Pershing Square.

Here’s a potential meet up spot? Will call tomorrow and confirm they open by Noon.

Gothic

Max Z
      Participant

@thebuz Seems pretty on-brand! Look forward to it!

@kortneydarling
      That’d be pretty interesting to have a “registration” be in a park, but then maybe it’s not a registration in the traditional sign-a-piece-of-paper-on-a-clipboard sense of the word. Definitely excited!

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

Clifton’s rules all. That’s the spot if they’re open. Good call @thebuz.

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

I’m with @thebuz, this is when unemployment shines lol I’ll be there!

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

@thebuz Clifton’s is an awesome place, if they’re open I’d say that’s our spot!

Daniel
      Participant

Definitely gonna be there after my classes are done at 3:30. Should be an hour or two on the bus ?

Lenize
      Participant

Also hoping they’ll have some online registration as well!

Anonymous
      Inactive

I fully support a meetup at Clifton’s!! Would love to meet you all!

Kevin Hsu
      Participant

Clifton’s is closed Mondays ☹️

Candace
      Participant

Aw man I always wanted to go to Cliftons. Bummer…

Shannon McGrew
      Participant

Here’s what I don’t understand… why make an in-person registration in the middle of the day when those of us who have to work can’t attend? It’s tough for people in the OC to make it. I know I’m not the only one who thinks that, just kind of sucks for those of us who can’t take the time off to go and see what all of this is about.

111error
      Participant

@horrordesignchick There are plenty of other people that can make it, and for all we know that time and day was chosen specifically to cut down the numbers. You’ve only been registered for one day, it’s a bit early to start complaining..

There are people from all over the world here, we won’t all be able to see or do everything, but we’ll all be able to try and figure out what’s happening as the adventure unfolds.

M.
      Participant

^^^

I couldn’t agree more @111error. Do this on a Saturday and it would be even more of a cluster.

Sean

It would be a mistake, I think, to think that you are going to be able to attend every event and find yourself disappointed when you cannot. As someone with a 9-5 who lives in San Diego, I absolutely understand the pain and frustration but this is only one thing, one step. There’ll be plenty more.

I’m absolutely certain we’ll each get what’s coming to us.

Hannah Schenck
        Participant

@thegilded

I’m absolutely certain we’ll each get what’s coming to us.

*Gulps and palms start to sweat*

Anonymous
      Inactive

Once again, my commute disqualifies me from attending… but maybe @winstonsmith will have better luck.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@shankfx22

*Gulps and palms start to sweat*

Would you say your knees are weak, palms are sweaty?

Something something Mom’s spaghetti?

Hannah Schenck
        Participant

@thebuz

Would you say your knees are weak, palms are sweaty?

Something something Mom’s spaghetti?

I’m nervous, but on the surface I look like mom’s spaghetti

Sean

I’m absolutely certain that, when it comes to the OSDM, you only get one shot. Do not miss your chance to blow.

Hannah Schenck
        Participant

@thegilded

I’m absolutely certain that, when it comes to the OSDM, you only get one shot. Do not miss your chance to blow.

So what you’re saying is, this opportunity comes once in a lifetime?

Cristen
      Participant

@shankfx22 @thegilded @thebuz guys please just stop.

I can only love so much.

Sean

Oh god

Kyle Bown
      Participant

I am not throwing away my… shot.

Twan Intarathuch
      Participant

The Lust Experience… aka white folks rapping

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

This thread RN:

Darkest Timeline

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

@genghistwan @theladyj

The Lust Experience… aka white folks rapping

You know what to do… lol

Melissa
      Participant

I leave for 2 hours and this is what I get.

SNAP BACK TO REALITY!

Megan
      Participant

OK. If I walk away today with a mixture of Eminem and Hamilton in my head, someone’s gonna die.

And yes, @horrordesignchick – I am one of those pesky non-Californians who keeps insisting on being as much of a part of this as they will allow, and if I can do it from Minnesota, you can do it.

scot
      Participant

@coryphella ditto.

Hannah Schenck
      Participant
       Shannon McGrew
      Participant

@111error just because I’ve been on the forum for one day doesn’t mean I’m not allowed to voice my opinion. I’ve been following Tension and Lust and I don’t need you to tell me that because I’ve only been here for one day I can’t voice my thoughts. Thanks.

Sean

Hi, friends.

I love @111error’s call for patience. I also respect @horrordesignchick’s passion and fire. I believe strongly that, if the two of you would like to escalate the conversation, could have a great deal to talk about in private messages.

Because if we start fighting here I’ll have to shut down the topic and then no one wins.

Especially not the Eminem fans.

Shannon McGrew
      Participant

@sean agreed. I also would never want to upset the Eminem fans 🙂

111error
      Participant

@horrordesignchick I’m not sorry for trying to be polite in response to your bad attitude. You’re not going to find much support for acting entitled here, so you may as well get used to other people voicing their opinions too.

@thegilded
      I’m with @coryphella on this one, Hamilteminem is kinda awful, and I’m still loco enough to choke you to death with a Charleston chew.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Maybe tone it down.

Shannon McGrew
      Participant

@111error WOW hahaha okay.

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

@thegilded Thank you for suggesting to take this conversation to private message. We will never agree on things, and at times will be at each other’s throats, but this is a large community, and the overall mood is light and happy.

Also, I don’t want the Eminem vibe to be killed, the streak was getting strong 🙂

Anonymous
      Inactive

Choices for Monday:

The Stocking Frame
      Public School 213
      El Cholo

Thoughts?

Anonymous
      Inactive

@thebuz all of those sound lovely. Are we thinking of being there while the seminars/registration are running or after they’ve concluded?

Cristen
      Participant

El Cholo is extremely delicious and they have wonderful margaritas and it’s directly in the center of this whole mess yes please.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@birdiesrunamok Why not both?

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

@thebuz I’m personally partial to Public School. But I also don’t know what time I’ll get down there so…

Haley Wilde
      Participant

@thebuz I’m down for anything, but i’m partial to anything that isn’t 21+ for us underage college students haha..

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

@thebuz I am also partial to El Cholo because I am a stereotype.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@haleywilde I think those are all people under 21, so we should be good with any of them.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Touche, @thebuz

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

I just booked a commercial for Monday & Tuesday so I may not be able to make it anymore 🙁

Max Z
      Participant

@shankfx22 Congratulations! I mean that sucks that you won’t be able to attend but booking a commercial, that’s awesome!

Also, for those meeting up: do we have a solid plan on what time we’re trying to get to wherever we end up meeting? I realize details are sparse on how this registration process is going to go, but is this a “meet-up-after-registration” sorta thang or a “meet-up-before-registration-while-waiting-to-find-out-details-on-where-registration-is” sorta thang? Or something we’re gonna kinda play by ear?

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

@maxzumstein Thank you 🙂 I will meet you guys after!

Megan
      Participant

@111error – I saw Hamilton on B’way last fall. Thank GOD my husband remembers that (he doesn’t remember anything in November, including the election) because dude I am NOT doing that again. Fucking $400. It’s good, I’m just…not…yeah. And I was so pissed because the night BEFORE I was supposed to see The Grand Paradise, and they had canceled the performance due to technical difficulties. He got Hamilton, I did not get immersive theater.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@maxzumstein

Let’s do this:

We don’t know a ton of details as of yet but we do know between 12 and 7 something is going down.

So I say we all meet at The Stocking Frame around 11:30am and hang out eat some lunch and drink and stuff until it’s time to do what we need to do.

Stocking Frame is a restaurant/bar combo so they’ll be fine with underagers and they won’t try and kick us for not ordering food anymore (like El Cholo might since its an actual restaurant.)

Sound good everyone?

Stocking Frame around 11:30ish.

Anonymous
      Inactive

We can figure out the evening plans the day of once we know where specifically we are going.

111error
      Participant

@coryphella Only $400 was a nonsensically good bargain when you saw it!

@thebuz If you’re gonna be there then I am absolutely going to arrive early to relax and enjoy a drink

at El Cholo.

<3

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Really hoping whatever goes down happens a few times, cause I won’t be able to get there until 6. SO MUCH EXCITE.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@nothenrygale same. I will be leaving at 5 and may not get there until 6 or 6:30 because that downtown traffic…

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

First day of my hiatus! Perfect timing!

And the Escondite is nearby…

Anonymous
      Inactive

@kasch Have fun at Skid row bar outside of the zipcode.

Max Z
      Participant

@thebuz Everything you just outlined sounds ideal to me! See ya there!

scot
      Participant

A clue about online registration for remote participants?

Lukas L
      Participant

@ziegenbartsr I was just thinking the same thing

Yael
      Participant

I am ready and slay!!! Bitches bring it on!!!

Chris
      Participant

Further word from Facebook: registration now begins at 12:30 instead of 12, with no mention of a hard end time. Only five participants can undergo registration at any one time, with some potentially taking longer than others. I hope their waiting room is more spacious than Mary-Lynn’s. Still no word on whether we should dress to impress or, like our last processing, dress to undress.

Anonymous
      Inactive

See you at The Stocking Frame @thebuz and anyone else who shows up! I’ll be there early.

Max Z
      Participant

@macbethinabathtub I’m nervous but excited that it’s open to all and not invite-only! Did I miss word on where it actually is, or can we expect that to be announced last minute for extra excitement?

Also, all those who were planning to meet at 11:30ish while awaiting word, how does this affect our plans? Since we know it starts relatively early and there will probably be some linewaiting involved, is it maybe wiser to just plan to see eachother there and maybe do something afterward if we feel so inclined?

Kevin
      Participant

So we’re totally going to be meeting Marcos and the other investors or their representatives right?

Yael
      Participant

So I am hoping there is online registration because I am over here in northidge and I want to slay? I hope it’s for everyone in person and online too

Evan
        Participant

I’m in Northridge too and I was planning on probably heading down. Know anyone else up in this area? Also, do we still not know where it is or did I miss something?

Chris
      Participant

It’s an interesting question about Marcos. We’ve had a lot of talk about the foreign Investors, but he only labeled himself as FROM The Lust Experience. Would the actual Investors be making calls to participants and hanging around in an office all day doing in person registration? Marcos and whoever we meet tomorrow are one degree closer to the truth than we’ve been with the Sinclairs, but for now I’m viewing Marcos as being in a similar station as Kristen or Macy. I don’t expect the real power to reveal itself for some time.

Jackie
      Participant

I hope to meet marcos! ♡

Anonymous
      Inactive

@maxzumstein

I say we stick to the plan and people can come and go as they please. It’ll be a nice centerfuge for everyone as we figure out when people are allowed to go in and all that jazz.

Kimberly Stewart
      Participant

“Each guest will be processed individually and on their own timetable. Only five people will be allowed in at any given time…”

Flashback to this:

OOA Processing

Michelle
      Participant

Apperantly phone registration will be a thing????

Megan
      Participant

@warrior – yes and I’m so excited about this!!

Haley Wilde
      Participant

I will see you guys at The Stocking Frame at 11:30!! So excited to finally meet you guys

Chloe
      Participant

Excited to hear what goes on in the in-person registration, and really excited for phone registration later on! Have fun for everyone going tomorrow!

Awesome, it will great to meet more of you! Don’t have to be at work until 5pm so I plan on getting here on the earlier side.

Haley Wilde
      Participant

I’m gonna periscope whatever I can (mostly cause it’s my first in person event and I’m excited to actually use periscope haha) so if anyone wants to follow my day tomorrow my periscope handle is @haleywilde

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

Just thinking, do we have an idea of what exactly this registration is for? I mean of course it’s for Lust, but would we be meeting someone from The System or IConfidant? More pie with Otis even?? The first tension event was consulations for the OOA, but unlike tension we have three seperate entities moving around already. I’d be curious if it could even be a mix?

Kevin
      Participant

@rizzzoooooo We’ve also got the group putting on/investing in The Lust Experience running around. Given the language on the Facebook page, I’m wondering if we’ll be meeting with someone representing that group.

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

@kevin ahhhh yes yes, I hadn’t thought of it like that but I could absolutely see it as an OOG/IG thing. Maybe with a vibe similar to the scare LA event for tension last year…

Cristen
      Participant

See y’all around 5 or so! And I hope there’s still folks hanging after for a beverage.

scot
      Participant

How crazy would it be if you just meet with Marcos or other representatives of the Lust experience? Actually signing up to participate in the game and not interacting with any characters or group from within it at all.

Jackie
      Participant

@ziegenbartsr
      Drive an hour, wait, enter a room, sign a piece of paper, add your email to a mailing list, possibly pay some preemptive money, ‘thanks for your time!’, leave. Drive hour back. Think about life choices.

scot
      Participant

@theladyj Exactly! I didn’t do Tension but from what I’ve heard about how things went in the past I think that would be more disorienting than running into some crazy cult or data mining corporation.

Michelle
      Participant

Hope you guys enjoy the meetup thing (if you can call this that)
      Have fun!

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

I have the whole day (and month) off…so I’ll see you guys at the meet up tomorrow!

Maxwell R
      Participant

I’ll be seeing y’all tomorrow!

@electrichippo
      If Ruth is there tomorrow my brain may implode. That woman broke me before anything even started.

Sage
      Participant

@rizzzoooooo, I assumed we were signing up for The System, since Noah’s website says “Live Training Resumes May 1rst”?

Sage
      Participant

@wanda102, I’ll be there more around 5 too. Let me know if there’s a later hang out?

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

@sfire8 oh wow of course! I totally blanked on that haha brain fart

Candace
      Participant

Stocking Frame 11:30am, I’ll be there ?

GoldTongue
      Participant

Hey gang! I definitely don’t want any spoilers from people who register, but I would really appreciate if someone could give an estimate in terms of how long the registration took. I’ll be sneaking out of work at some point hopefully and would love to know if it’s 15 minutes versus an hour and a half… thanks!

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

I’m excited! Should be leaving my office around 5 to hop a train down there and get there around 6.

Erik Lund
      Participant

Would have been nice if it were in the evening, post work.

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

Looking forward to seeing everyone at the meet-up tomorrow! Will be there at noon. Thanks for organizing @thebuz.

superstar
      Participant

I’m going to try to head out around 3pm tomorrow, work permitting.

Chris
      Participant

Just registered to register per Facebook’s invitation! I’d be curious to hear if anyone gets bounced back if they request a specific time and slots are capable of filling up. Our first opportunity to take what’s ours!

Maranda
      Participant

Here’s the link to reserve a time for tomorrow’s registration!

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-lust-experience-registration-tickets-34186732437

Cristen
      Participant

Anybody at 6pm with me?

Jackie
      Participant

Signed up for 1pm!

Haley Wilde
      Participant

I signed up for 1:00pm! I’ll meet you guys at the restaurant at 11:30 and just hang out until then! 🙂 So excited

• This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by Haley Wilde.
       Anonymous
      Inactive

Got a 3:30! Excited to see what happens!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Will be at the bar before and after registration! Looking forward to seeing folks.

And let’s please keep spoilers off the forums until end of day.

@thegilded
      or I will make a spoilers thread so those waiting for another day or for a phone call registration can still be surprised.

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

Anyone else joining me at 5?

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

I have one of the last spots, will anyone be staying at the bar for when we get out of the last time slot?

Cristen
      Participant

@shankfx22 I’m right before you and I’m down to head there after to nightcap with you!

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Have fun gang, I can’t make any of the remaining available times. My night afterwards is completely open if anyone would like to meet up though.

Twan Intarathuch
      Participant

I just snagged the 4:30 timeslot… See everyone tomorrow!

Jackie
      Participant

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Do you think it’s still worth it for me to come down after work to the bar y’all are meeting at? I’d love to come see everyone again but I worry for spoilers for my phone registration.

Alecia Steiner
      Participant

Heartbroken I didn’t see this in time… 🙁

Max Z
      Participant

So weird, I get notifications every time Lust posts something on Facebook but for some reason didn’t get a notice for the Eventbrite link! I got in there in time to get a 2:30 registration time, thankfully. I’ll see you all at the restaurant place around 11:30. I’ll be the big guy with big hair and probly a red button-up.

Jackie
      Participant

MORE SPOTS. MORE SPOTS.

Due to the overwhelming response, we will open up more spaces tomorrow at 11:00am.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-lust-experience-registration-tickets-34186732437

In Person Registration. Address will appear on the official Lust Facebook page at 12:15pm. Please be in the zip code 90015.
      eventbrite.com

• This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by Jackie.
       Max Z
      Participant

@steiner2 They just added some slots for 11am according to the Facebook. Hope this notification gets to you in time!

Max Z
      Participant

By voluntarily entering LUST upon my own free will, I confirm and acknowledge that:
      I have been advised and acknowledge that LUST may contain graphic scenes of simulated horror, adult sexual content, language, performance driven fear tactics that include darkness, fog, strobe light effects, strong odors, physical contact, and crawling are an integral part of the experience of the LUST.

Just noticed this part of the standard legal fine print stuff on the Eventbrite email. Hope it’s a promise!

Jackie
      Participant

In it for the adult sexual content, fear and fog.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Have fun tomorrow. Although the FB says more times were added, the earliest time on the eventbrite link still shows 12:30pm. I am debating whether or not I should go to the meetup tomorrow due to concerns about spoilers.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Yeah, only times I can do tomorrow would be 6 or later. We got a big project launching soon and while I could leave a little early if I take a quick lunch, I can’t be out of the office for an undetermined amount of time mid-day. If anyone from this world NEEDS to see me tomorrow, let me know and I’ll make it down there in the evening. It just doesn’t seem to be in the cards for me though.

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

@maxzumstein That’s all normal stuff 😉

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

@birdiesrunamok From how I read it, they would be adding more time slots tomorrow at 11am. So tomorrow they will open up slots for various times I’m sure

Anonymous
      Inactive

@shankfx22 That was what Brad told me but, honestly, I am not sure if I’ll even get access to the slots tomorrow depending on how work goes. Oh well. We’ll see.

Michelle
      Participant

What was the registration for accession like??
      I’m guessing that was in person as well?

Megan
      Participant

No, those were tickets purchased online, like for a theatrical production. Not like this, it wasn’t “registration.”

Michelle
      Participant

I just realized Noah’s seminar is also today!
      Or is “registration” the seminar?

Kortney
      Participant

I’ll see you guys at 5PM

Melissa
      Participant

Yo doods

View post on imgur.com

Please take note that there will be organized rallies and protests in Downtown Los Angeles today for May Day. It’s probably advisable to give yourself extra time for traffic and parking….where ever the heck we’re actually going to.

Yael
      Participant

I can make suggestion is take metro redline save parking headache. Wish I could be there today

Julie R Goldstein
      Participant

New slots are up. Just snagged a 6:30pm slot.

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

6:30pm is already sold out again lol

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

@shankfx22 My bad, I think I snatched up the last 6:30 time.

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

I’ll be there 4pm ???

Alyssa
      Participant

Yes! Just got a 6pm slot.

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

@nothenrygale it’s okay I have a 6:30 slot but I may not make it. I was hoping they would extend later lol

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

@shankfx22 I was hoping for that too, but it is what it is.

Anonymous
      Inactive

DTLA is completely gridlocked thanks to the various protests in the area. Give yourself lots of time!!! Im currently stuck in a long line of cars on my way to The Stocking Frame. Haven’t moved for almost 10 minutes!!

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Def hope the location is near-ish one of the metro stations down there, either red or blue lines. Sounds like that’ll be the best way to get down there today!

Max Z
      Participant

Google Maps is telling me that The Stocking Frame doesn’t open until 5 today…is this in error, or possibly a result of the May Day protests? Anyone else seeing this?

Yael
      Participant

My Suggestion is take red line and blue line it will save a lot of headache good luck guys

Chris
      Participant

Stocking Frame is open, @sirhuxleywiseass and I are here.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Parking at 9th and Olive. 10 bucks all day.

Anonymous
      Inactive

See some of you at 3:30!!!

Alecia Steiner
      Participant

I’m so excited…got in at 6:30p!! How long are you guys going to be at the Stocking Frame? If I get down there early enough, maybe I can come by.

Anonymous
      Inactive

A bunch of us are at Stocking Frame on Hill Street downtown discussing events. Come here after if you need a drink or food after!

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

FB just shared they are running 15 minutes behind to account for protests and traffic.

Jeremy
      Participant

What is happening!?

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

@jay956 NDAs, so it seems.

Sean

I haven’t heard of any formal NDA’s just yet, but I am informally requesting spoiler avoiding until it’s over.

Currently, people are being registered, whatever that means. At least a number of them have already finished, and the process will continue until approx 7pm tonight as far as I can tell

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Keep in mind they are running behind, so it will be running until at least 7:15 with the 15 minute delay.

Chris
      Participant

Correct, @thegilded, there is nothing specifically stopping any of us from sharing what we experienced, we were not asked to wait like people were during the first iConfidant calls. But, similar to not sharing experiences during Ascension while the show was still running, it would definitely lessen today’s experience if someone on here were to read about the events before attending. I have my account written up and will post it around 6:30.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by Chris.
       Brad Ruwe
      Participant

@macbethinabathtub Might want to hold off until 6:45, as it looks like that’s when the final group will be going in tonight (due to the 15 minute delay)

Brian E
      Participant

Oddly no NDA, no one told me not to talk about it, ans no embargo. I feel this was a personal experience and it ultimately a positive one. I’m making a choice to not share my experience details at this time.

I came dressed professionally, answered honestly and was truthful with anything asked.

#NeverSilent

Viewing 171 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar