iConfidant phonecall 4/12/17

Tagged: 

This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Tom Kircher.

• Author
       KINGKILL33
      Participant

Just got another call, different woman this time but she did refer to my last call from last week. Paraphrasing it went something like this:

W: “Hi Michael, we spoke to you last week and asked you some questions. Can I ask you a few more important questions?”
      Me: “Yes.”
      W: “Are you in Love?”
      Me: “yes”
      W: “we see that you have a new baby in your life, that must be a new burden on you right?”
      Me: “nope, she’s an absolute angel”
      W: “ok, well I am calling you to offer you a opportunity to join us at iConfidant. We help people like you to find love or a friend that will love you. Would you be interested in this opportunity?”
      Me: “sure, why not. Let’s do it. I have to warn you though, I hope this other person can deal with crazy, because I’m a bit to handle.”
      W: “That isn’t a problem, we will keep that in mind when we find you the perfect person. Nice talking to you and you will hear from us soon.”

And she hung up. I don’t know if that was Macy, certainly didn’t get the vide that it was Sarah. For all I know, it could be someone new that we haven’t heard from yet. Either way, I’m actually kinda afraid of where this is gonna go, cause I sincerely love my wife and would never do anything to break that. I think I’m being set up to be royally fucked.

JakeO
      Participant

I got a call too! Very similar to yours @kingkill33

Her name was Stacy. I said I would be interested in finding a professional match as I am already in love.

Interestingly, she asked if it would be okay if they investigate me and dig deeper to help find the perfect match. Vaguely spooky! Of course, I said that would be okay

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by JakeO.
       Tom Kircher
      Participant

It’s been a bit, but I also received a call on the 12th from Stacey. She apologized for sending me a rather generic email response, stating that iConfidant had been flooded with emails and whatnot. But something interesting she said was that I had been recommended for the service by two different clients.

She then asked me what I was looking for in life and if I was looking for love. I responded that I was looking for adventure and experience, to which she asked me to answer more truthfully. I then said that I wasn’t looking for something romantic (I’ve been in a loving relationship for two years now) but that the majority of my relationships at this point were professional rather than personal, and I would like to find a legitimate friend. I asked if that was helpful, and she said it was and that she will keep me posted.

That’s the last I’ve heard from Dtacey or iConfidant, but I thought the conversation was interesting.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar