iConfidant Meet and Greet is Open

This topic contains 54 replies, has 32 voices, and was last updated by  Megan 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
     Shaun 
    Participant

@genghistwan I hope you get well soon and will be ready to #BURNTHISMOTHERFUCKERDOWN when you’re healthy again!

Meghan Mayhem 
    Participant

Unless I am explicitly told otherwise by someone I trust, I will be attending this Sunday out of sheer curiosity and FOMO.

Let’s get weird, ya’ll.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  Meghan Mayhem.
     superstar 
    Participant

@meghanmayhem I like your attitude, lady! Bring the weird! 😀

Twan Intarathuch 
    Participant

@shaun Thanks for the sentiment. Hope you all survive your meeting with iConfidant. If it turns out to be a trap, I promise you all I’ll return with some fire 😉

Cara 
    Participant

Well, we have our answer regarding the meet and greet tomorrow for those without confidants. Just received an email from Stacey (technically my first IG interaction, yay!):

“This email is to inform you that while you signed up for the iConfidant event tomorrow we are unable to have you attend.

Tomorrow’s event is only for people who participated in the program.

Thank you for your understanding.

iConfidant.net”

So I wish you all luck tomorrow getting murdered meeting your confidants!

Taylor Winters 
    Participant

@chrysalis359, I think Stacey (if that’s who even sent the email) just may have saved your life.

Cara 
    Participant

@taysavestheday Yes, I may have just dodged a proverbial (or literal) bullet!

Lia 
    Participant

I was also emailed by Stacey and told not to come, @chrysalis359. I expected some sort of message like this, honestly.

Who else got the boot?

GoldTongue 
    Participant

At this point who IS going???

Megan 
    Participant

I wish I was. I emailed to see if I could, but never heard back.

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar