iConfidant Meet and Greet is Open

This topic has 54 replies, 32 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 9 months ago by Megan.

• Author
       Taylor Winters
      Participant

iConfidant just posted on Facebook that the timeslots for the meet and greet is open:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/iconfidant-meet-and-greet-tickets-35226393090

Anonymous
      Inactive

My iConfidant said she’d facetime me. Should I still sign up even though I’m not in town?

Chloe
      Participant

So I’m guessing we grab a time slot even if we can’t physically be there since FaceTime seems to be a thing?

Haley Wilde
      Participant

Got mine! I’m SO excited!

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

Can I just say how much I love the fact that they posted tickets for this an hour after Stacey’s little video.

“You’ll still show up, ya dumb trusting bastards. Knowingly walking into the fire.”

Chris
      Participant

Whelp, I stand corrected. It’s a social experiment in and of itself to see how many people sign up after immediately watching that video. Horace wants his garmonbozia.

Chloe
      Participant

Got mine. Guess we’ll wait and see what happens. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

Just got my ticket! I wonder who is gonna be behind the door…

superstar
      Participant

Got my ticket. Good times!

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

@meghanmayhem I’m gonna go there with the gasoline already poured on me… just to help them out

Jackie
      Participant

Head first into danger. GOT my ticket. I want to see what Phoenix is. Who they portray her to be. We talked a lot about flourless chocolate cake. I have expectations.

The registration asks a qusstion: “how do you feel about moving to the next chapter of your friendship?”

I said, excited and terrified.

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

Thanks for posting that @taysavestheday!

Ticket acquired. I look forward to meeting the entity that calls itself Bree.

Taylor Winters
      Participant

You’re welcome @bcbishop. I will not be attending. So I look forward to hear how it goes. Good luck!

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by Taylor Winters. Reason: Tagged the Shadow Bryan... Gah!
       Cara
      Participant

Well, I’ve obtained a ticket but we’ll see if they actually invite me. Seeing as how I don’t have an iConfidant, I’d assume this may not happen. In any case, figured it was worth a shot.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I didn’t see an option of a time slot…all I saw was from 2-3…I’m still at work ???

Chris
      Participant

@clairebuch I think people saying “slots” is just out of habit. 2pm-3pm seems to have been the only option there ever was.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@macbethinabathtub Ok just glad I wasn’t missing something. Also the way the FB page phrased it, it did seem we had an option of time slots. I want to sign up but I know I won’t even be available for it. Gonna have to break the news to my iConfidant…she was so excited!

Maranda
      Participant

Wait a second…this was posted on the facebook page, so does that mean Stacey is allowing the announcement post to stay up, and the event to go forward, even after the broadcast today? Something doesn’t add up. How can the iConfidant fb post both the live video AND this event announcement without contradicting one of them?

Candace
      Participant

So I secured a ticket before watching the live video and now that I’ve seen it I am TERRIFIED for Sunday… wtf are we walking into? Why do I do this to myself ?

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

I’ll be out of town. Supremely bummed to be missing this.

Have fun, everyone!

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Man, get home from a loooong day of work and everything is in chaos. Y’all have fun, @taysavestheday and I will be enjoying our trap-free movie day.

scot
      Participant

All signed up. We’ll see how this goes. I have a feeling that following my emotions rather than my head may not have been the best choice of course and actions. Moving forward.

Megan
      Participant

Damn. Tickets went up after I went to bed and sold out before my alarm went off. I wonder if they were needed for people who are facetiming?

Glad to see those who got tickets are the hardcore Lust participants. 😛

scot
      Participant

@coryphella I don’t have an iOS device, so if FaceTime is the only option if there is a remote participation opportunity you can have my slot if it’s transferable.

Megan
      Participant

@ziegenbartsr – I won’t be in MN, and you should find someone who has one anyway and use it – actually talk to Travis about borrowing my ipad. YOU SHOULD ABSOLUTELY — USE YOURS and I won’t take it from you.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by Megan.
       Julie R Goldstein
      Participant

I’m in the same boat @coryphella. I hope they’re able to open more slots. I want to give my iConfidant a big giant hug.

Megan
      Participant

@julierei – that sucks. 🙁 I’m sorry. Generally I’m pretty ok with things I’m not able to attend, because I don’t expect to anyway.

scot
      Participant

@julierei if they didn’t intend that the remote people take up actual slots I suspect mine could become available. Keep an eye out.

Kyle Bown
      Participant

I got my ticket last night!

I’m wondering if Stacey allowing this to go through means she’s planning to expose something on Sunday. Either that or she’s no longer in control.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Got my ticket.

I have a feeling that all of our iConfidants are one hapless soul, the helmet, and a metric fuckton of headaches.

Jackie
      Participant

@kipsie
      Ah! Imagine that, one person who knows ALL of (whom ever shows up/facetime) individual stories and details. That would be WILD. Legit, 2wild.

Sage
      Participant

Got mine! Were they asking more personal info than normal in this sign up page? Address, phone, birthdate, and the area about what we want from this experience with iConfidant? I don’t remember giving birthdate or a private message at the Lust registration?

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by Sage.
       scot
      Participant

Birthday might just be there to verify the >= 18 yrs old condition is met?

Twan Intarathuch
      Participant

I’ve been MIA for a bit and won’t be joining all of you in this because of some health issues. Good luck all and I’ll be lurking here on the forums reading all your awesome stories! Good Luck!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Damn… Not sure if I should try to sign up. My gut says dont.

I’m not sure what is going on. It’s like all activity for me has stopped.

Could this already be over for me until October?

Have I fucked up that badly?

I haven’t heard back from my confidant in weeks… I reached out twice now since the post about meeting.

I’ve reached out to the system and Andy’s mom without response.

Then again, my confidant could be trying to protect me.

Maybe my confidant isn’t evil. Maybe my confidant has found out about the evil that is happening behind the curtains at iConfidant, thinks I’m a good dude, they are a good person, and decided to opt out and go into hiding to try to protect me?

My brain hurts.

#thelustexperience

Kimberly Stewart
      Participant

I agree @izryn, the timing and mere existence of both the ticket announcement and the FB live video is extremely contradictory. Like, here have a ticket to our thing that has burst into flames, good luck!

I’m also confused about the invite/ticket list. Many of us have an ongoing correspondence with a confidant, but others quit their confidant or possibly never had one in the first place. Are we all going to be allowed to go? If we are, then what does this suggest about the event we’re about to walk into? It would seem much less a meet and greet between happy new friend pairs, and more like an opportunity for the #shininigans. Either way, joyfully we will march straight towards doom because it’s “fun.” I fully expect some angry looking fellow to yell at us if we’re lucky, and implant microchips into the base of our skulls if we aren’t. “Fun.”

Anonymous
      Inactive

Speaking of which, why aren’t any of us trying to help Andy’s mom any more? It’s like we forgot, in sorts.

Could that entire thing have been setup by the OSDM to see how we respond to the occult (again)?

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

@tyson I reached out to her twice. Once with Tina’s phone number as a possible source of info on his location, and again informing her of his supposed post on here, asking if she had heard from him directly. No response. No clue what that means, since I feel like a mother trying to find her son would be quick to follow up on leads like that. Very well could’ve been a bit of OSDM fuckery to see how we’d respond.

Kimberly Stewart
      Participant

At this moment there are more tickets available for the Meet & Greet.

Julie R Goldstein
      Participant

I got my ticket! I can’t believe this is really happening… I’m in tears right now…

Alyssa
      Participant

Yay I just got a ticket. My iConfidant hasn’t communicated in awhile so I hope it is OK and will be there for me to meet.

Megan
      Participant

Well…had a full day running around and packing so, I missed the window again on tickets I guess.
      It’s ok, I’ll probably end up having to work anyway. And it’s only facetime. I’ll be in LA in a month.

David Shields
      Participant

Well I don’t have a IConfident or the means to travel to LA so I look forward to seeing what happens to you lot!

Masomoment
      Participant

Got my ticket. My iconfidant is super nice and protecting. Kind of hoping to see a different side of them this go.

Brian E
      Participant

Got my ticket, looking forward to see where the rabbit hole leads, and maybe just maybe met a women who works as a chef in LA, who goes by the handle Blue 56….

Shaun
      Participant

@genghistwan I hope you get well soon and will be ready to #BURNTHISMOTHERFUCKERDOWN when you’re healthy again!

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

Unless I am explicitly told otherwise by someone I trust, I will be attending this Sunday out of sheer curiosity and FOMO.

Let’s get weird, ya’ll.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by Meghan Mayhem.
       superstar
      Participant

@meghanmayhem I like your attitude, lady! Bring the weird! 😀

Twan Intarathuch
      Participant

@shaun Thanks for the sentiment. Hope you all survive your meeting with iConfidant. If it turns out to be a trap, I promise you all I’ll return with some fire 😉

Cara
      Participant

Well, we have our answer regarding the meet and greet tomorrow for those without confidants. Just received an email from Stacey (technically my first IG interaction, yay!):

“This email is to inform you that while you signed up for the iConfidant event tomorrow we are unable to have you attend.

Tomorrow’s event is only for people who participated in the program.

Thank you for your understanding.

iConfidant.net”

So I wish you all luck tomorrow getting murdered meeting your confidants!

Taylor Winters
      Participant

@chrysalis359, I think Stacey (if that’s who even sent the email) just may have saved your life.

Cara
      Participant

@taysavestheday Yes, I may have just dodged a proverbial (or literal) bullet!

Lia
      Participant

I was also emailed by Stacey and told not to come, @chrysalis359. I expected some sort of message like this, honestly.

Who else got the boot?

GoldTongue
      Participant

At this point who IS going???

Megan
      Participant

I wish I was. I emailed to see if I could, but never heard back.

Viewing 54 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar