iConfidant Meet and Greet is Open

This topic contains 54 replies, has 32 voices, and was last updated by  Megan 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
     Taylor Winters 
    Participant

iConfidant just posted on Facebook that the timeslots for the meet and greet is open:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/iconfidant-meet-and-greet-tickets-35226393090

Buz Wallick 

My iConfidant said she’d facetime me. Should I still sign up even though I’m not in town?

Chloe 
    Participant

So I’m guessing we grab a time slot even if we can’t physically be there since FaceTime seems to be a thing?

Haley Wilde 
    Participant

Got mine! I’m SO excited!

Meghan Mayhem 
    Participant

Can I just say how much I love the fact that they posted tickets for this an hour after Stacey’s little video.

“You’ll still show up, ya dumb trusting bastards. Knowingly walking into the fire.”

Chris 
    Participant

Whelp, I stand corrected. It’s a social experiment in and of itself to see how many people sign up after immediately watching that video. Horace wants his garmonbozia.

Chloe 
    Participant

Got mine. Guess we’ll wait and see what happens. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hannah Schenck 
    Participant

Just got my ticket! I wonder who is gonna be behind the door…

superstar 
    Participant

Got my ticket. Good times!

Hannah Schenck 
    Participant

@meghanmayhem I’m gonna go there with the gasoline already poured on me… just to help them out

Jackie 
    Participant

Head first into danger. GOT my ticket. I want to see what Phoenix is. Who they portray her to be. We talked a lot about flourless chocolate cake. I have expectations.

The registration asks a qusstion: “how do you feel about moving to the next chapter of your friendship?”

I said, excited and terrified.

Bryan Bishop 
    Participant

Thanks for posting that @taysavestheday!

Ticket acquired. I look forward to meeting the entity that calls itself Bree.

Taylor Winters 
    Participant

You’re welcome @bcbishop. I will not be attending. So I look forward to hear how it goes. Good luck!

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  Taylor Winters. Reason: Tagged the Shadow Bryan... Gah!
     Cara 
    Participant

Well, I’ve obtained a ticket but we’ll see if they actually invite me. Seeing as how I don’t have an iConfidant, I’d assume this may not happen. In any case, figured it was worth a shot.

Claire Buchignani 
    Participant

I didn’t see an option of a time slot…all I saw was from 2-3…I’m still at work 😭😭😭

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 55 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar