iConfidant FB Live Video 6/5/17

This topic contains 72 replies, has 33 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of GoldTongue GoldTongue 2 weeks, 6 days ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Meghan Mayhem Meghan Mayhem 
    Participant

“I personally went into the system to see what was going on.”

Oh, I bet you did.

Profile photo of Blondie Blondie 
    Participant

Has anyone emailed her in response?

Profile photo of Maranda Maranda 
    Participant

Wasn’t expecting this to crop up during my morning routine. I also agree that Stacey’s statements felt coerced. Also, where have we seen this “reassuring” theme before? With the System. And look what happened soon after.

I fear we won’t be able to communicate with Stacey without any of the people doing the coercing finding out as well.

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch Andrew Kasch 
    Participant

My e-mail hacking was not a simple “cheap parlor trick.” It was a concentrated effort by either a brilliant hacker or a very organized, calculated hive. iConfidant’s troubles are not internet trolling tactics. There’s a clear agenda here. And I didn’t even see the worst of what was leveled at Stacey.

Profile photo of Hannah Schenck Hannah Schenck 
    Participant

@meghanmayhem I had the same wonder about that leather bound notebook… it could be our emails printed out and bound together. Also some of the pages are blatantly folded or maybe marked?

Profile photo of GoldTongue GoldTongue 
    Participant

Broadcasting live from someone’s attic.

Profile photo of Cara Cara 
    Participant

Yeah, that didn’t feel like a confident, reassuring leader, that felt like a distressed, coerced woman. I don’t buy it. I think we’re dealing with a much bigger leak than we realize.

Profile photo of Megan Megan 
    Participant

Yeah I was wondering if the notebook looked familiar to anyone – have we seen it before?
    Also I did send her an email to see if she was ok, but no idea if she’ll write back.

Profile photo of Brad Ruwe Brad Ruwe 
    Participant

@shankfx22 Didn’t Tina mention to some people that they were flagged in Lust? @genghistwan was one person IIRC. I wonder if his emails are some of the marked ones? And if I got a call from her as well…

Profile photo of Kevin Kevin 
    Participant

@chrysalis359 I think whatever leaks have occurred are the least of Stacey’s problems right now. She looked on the edge of panic and those leaks were a little bit ago.

Profile photo of Megan Megan 
    Participant

@daela – one of the two accounts was @kasch…I think the other was @111error?

Profile photo of Buz Wallick Buz Wallick 

Good lord, guys. Ya’ll vicious going after her physical appearance.

It should be noted that Stacey, even with the stress she’s showing in the eyes is still a very pretty person. I’d hate to sit here and pick apart a lady we don’t know that well on her physical appearance.

Let’s get down to brass tacks though. Someone is DEFINITELY forcing Stacey to read this to us. That little nod at the end? That was definitely a “We good?”

This further proves the theory of the BIGGER PICTURE. We’re seeing a happy, reassuring Stacey. But right outside the frame is something very sinister.

More and more I’m starting to believe Kristen isn’t telling us the whole truth and that Stacey is most definitely not the bad guy in this but is being used by someone else.

Puppetry at work.

Profile photo of Chris Chris 
    Participant

There were also a number of grammatical errors in her statement, the sort of wording that is nearly correct but hits the ear in an odd way that often happens when someone is speaking off the top of their head, especially when they are nervous or not used to public speaking. Whoever is coercing her probably shouted some bullet points and threw her on camera rather than drafting any kind of official statement. Every part of this feels even more sloppy and unconvincing than previous attempts The System has made in PR. Once again, who do they think they’re fooling? They’re either inept, cynical, or both.

Profile photo of Claire Buchignani Claire Buchignani 
    Participant

Poor thing seems like she is in some trouble. I just sent her an email thanking her for her services and also offering my help if she ever needs it…which by the looks of it, she definitely does! Curious if she will write back…

Profile photo of Lia Lia 
    Participant

@macbethinabathtub …Or possibly written by someone whose first language isn’t English?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 73 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar