Iconfidant Eventbrite Email

This topic has 28 replies, 16 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 9 months ago by Megan.

• Author
       Jackie
      Participant

Tomorrow’s relationships begin with today’s research, technology and trust.

Today is the day where all restrictions are lifted, and you will be able to meet your iConfidant.

Be in the area code 90069 at 1:30pm.

An email will be sent at 1:45pm with the exact address.

Kind Regards,

iConfidant.net

Chloe
      Participant

Got the same email. I haven’t gotten any message or indication that FaceTime or something similar won’t happen and to give my ticket to someone who can physically be there, so as of now I’m assuming it will be a thing.

Shaun
      Participant

Looks like the Resist March ends around 1pm so the area *might* be busier than usual around 1:30pm (see https://www.lapride.org/events-calendar/resist-marchrally)

Excited to meet my iConfidant!

Alyssa
      Participant

The Resist March ends with a big Pride Festival in WeHo Park which will go all afternoon. I’m sure parking /traffic will be a big issue in the area.

Lukas L
      Participant

@chloe oh I hope some people do get a face time. Since it said it was a in person event I didn’t try to snag one. Crossing my fingers for you!

Kyle Bown
      Participant

I live in that zip code. Lucky me!

Jackie
      Participant

PARTY AT @bruinbown HO– USE.

Kyle Bown
      Participant

I’ve made a huge mistake…

Jackie
      Participant

#WhosLuckyNow

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Chloe
      Participant

@lukasrl I’m just going by the fact that my IConfidant said it and some other IConfidant’s mentioned it. I’m hoping too, but won’t be sure until this afternoon. If not, then I hope everyone else has a great time today!

and doesn’t die

scot
      Participant

@chloe we also didn’t get a “sorry, this isn’t for you” email like some of the others that had tickets.

superstar
      Participant

anybody else interested in meeting early somewhere to hangout while we wait for the 1:45 email?

Maxwell R
      Participant

The Valet parking thing is tripping me out. Are they gonna plant a tracking device in my car?!? Who is gonna cut my break line?! I guess I welcome all of the fuckery.

Tim
      Participant

I’m worried for you all.
      Be safe!

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Wait… the event is valet parking???

Megan
      Participant

Haven’t heard anything about a facetime option yet – maybe that’s a no go this time around? If so and they allow for it, someone please periscope!

Julie R Goldstein
      Participant

I’m ready and on my way to my silver lining…

Chloe
      Participant

@coryphella yeah I have no clue, I’m just going on assumption at the moment. Just going to wait and see what happens at 2.

scot
      Participant

@coryphella @chloe It may be true that this isn’t the time, but with all restrictions lifted perhaps we can set up something later.
      I just hope some of those restrictions haven’t been protecting us in some way.

Jackie
      Participant

Found street parking on st Vincente, just a few steps from sunset. There’s valet parking everywhere, especially since we’re on top of the Whiskey.

Kimberly Stewart
      Participant

My confidant just emailed me. All she said is this:

“come,I will be here”

This doesn’t sound like her at all.

Tim
      Participant

Random question-is anyone tracking the beta version iconfidant is showing?
      It’s at 1.4 now-has it always been at 1.4?

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

@electrichippo Yeah… you gunna die…

Anonymous
      Inactive

Good luck everyone. I really hope I don’t have to come back to LA to all of you either being robots or missing.

Also I really really miss you all.

Be safe.

Tim
      Participant

I should be heading to bed over here in the uk, but nervously checking on you guys continuously…
      Gulp!

Megan
      Participant
       Maranda
      Participant

They’ve just been asked to turn off their phones. Looks like we’re going dark until it’s over, guys.

Megan
      Participant

Damn. 🙁

Viewing 28 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar