I think I've found Noah

This topic has 32 replies, 21 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Chris.

• Author
       Chris
      Participant

Hmmm I’m fairly certain that I just saw Noah, if it were him something has gone horribly wrong. In short I’m frightened, because I thought this was a game. Obviously I was very very wrong.

Briana
      Participant

Horribly wrong? Tell us, what exactly did you see?

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Briana.
       Anonymous
      Inactive

Please elaborate!

Andrew K
      Participant

Tell us more!

Shaun
      Participant

Are you sure it wasn’t @thebuz? I thought it was Noah in the pictures taken from the focus group (posted to social media) but later got the impression it was @thebuz!

Anonymous
      Inactive

I’ve been home all day…

Miki M
      Participant

Well, that was delightfully vague. 😀

Jackie
      Participant

I smell shininigans.

Lynn H
        Participant

But can you spell shenanigans?

Jackie
      Participant

Haha, I enjoyed this. Shininigans. Betrayed by my phone.

@lazenby

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

Dammit! I banged my shininigans on the coffee table. 😉

Jackie
      Participant

@bcbishop
      Lololololololololol.
      #teamShininigans

Kyle Bown
      Participant

“I swear to God I’ll pistol whip the next guy that says shininigans.”

thehazelverse
      Participant

Someone’s about to get cut.

Sean Decker
      Participant

I think we are being trolled.

Chris
      Participant

Not that I wouldn’t like to share my encounter with the group, it’s just I’m not certain I can. I’ve reached out to who I think is the appropriate party and as soon as I have some clarification I’ll be happy to share.

Kyle Bown
      Participant

“Never Silent.”

Chris
      Participant

What @bruinbown said. I have been told, in less immersed moments, that the Creators get testy if information isn’t disseminated quickly after it was received. If you truly believe you had an encounter or were contacted in some way and didn’t get explicit instructions to keep it to yourself, then just by receiving it you have tacit permission to share.

Jackie
      Participant

Wow! Legitimate Shenanigans!
      #Shininigans

Indeed what @macbethinabathtub said. The experience is communial.

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Jackie.
       Sage
      Participant

@phisher13, this only seems to work if people just share what they know/believe, even if it might not be anything. Never Silent.

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Sage.
       Kimberly Stewart
      Participant

Troll. Ignore. Committed similar *shininigans* during Tension.

Lia
      Participant

@phisher13 Were you at a location where other people might have known that you’re there? Running into Noah at Vons is not the same as Noah showing up at your home or something.

Lia
      Participant

…unless you ran into him in the tic tac secion of Vons. That’s a whole ‘nother thing.

Lia
      Participant

Oh whoops. Gotcha, @electrichippo.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thank you @electrichippo. Not funny @phisher13.

Sean

Seems pretty handled, I won’t say anything else about this specific case. But a message to others, in the future. In fact, this applies to real life more than it does with Lust.

If you have important information, either tell it or don’t. If you need to verify it, don’t cocktease everyone by telling people that you have a secret but just can’t talk about yet. Just wait until you can talk about it, or fill us in on the details that you do have as you have them even if they aren’t complete or verified.

Now, with Lust specifically, Never Silent doesn’t mean “Silent sometimes while you try to work your interaction into more attention onto you”.

Chris
      Participant

I feel I should post an apology, my friends know I’m pretty heavy into this although I work a lot and may not post often I do my best to keep track of what’s going on. I was phoned by someone from an unknown number was told by a female that Noah wanted to meet me, I arived and nothing. After waiting about 30 minutes I was told that I missed my opportunity with no other instructions other than I wasn’t allowed to share my encounter with anyone. Something didn’t feel right so I reached out to lust and they responded that I had indeed been played. I since figured out who did this but I didn’t want anyone here to think I was jacking anyone as that wasn’t the case. Anyways not that anyone cares but that’s what happened.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@phisher13 That is incredibly cruel.

If I may ask was this another participant or someone from your personal life?

Taylor Winters
      Participant

@phisher13, I really hope the people behind that came forward and apologized. There’s been a lot of this kind of stuff happening lately; and I hope it doesn’t ruin the experience for you. The Lust Experience has been fantastic so far, so keep your head up and moving forward!

Blondie
      Participant

@phisher13 interesting that you originally claimed to have *seen* Noah and now you’re saying it was a hoax phonecall and no-one showed up? I was feeling bad for you until I re-read this entire thread…

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

Agreed @blondie. He initially claimed he saw Noah, and witnessed enough to cause him concern and fear.

Now 2 weeks later he’s saying it was a hoax pulled on him, and that he never saw anything.

Chris
      Participant

It serves no purpose for me to lie, I have ZERO motivation to come on here and argue that point with anyone. In fact the only reason I posted at all was for the integrity of my game experience. This is my last post on this subject, if I offended anyone I’m sorry, again it wasn’t my intention.

Chris
      Participant

Buzz, it was a personal friend, someone who’s knows better. Rest assured that they will never do something like this again.

Viewing 31 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar