I Picked A Fight With A

Tagged: ,

This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 2 months ago by Unseen Presence.

• Author
       Cristen
      Participant

Thanks @kevin for making this readable.

Lia mentioned she had a headache earlier, and then sent me a weird text afterwards. And I got a little mad at @a, and I think we broke up.

I’m sorry Lia, I get very protective of people who matter to me.

lilmsfancpants [6:36 PM]
      Jesus, what a night. I had the craziest dreams. You know when you have a nightmare and you feel.. off all day? I just keep replaying it again and again. I guess it doesn’t help that this migraine has been going on strong for like 24 hours.

lilmsfancpants [6:37 PM]
      today is just a day for not leaving the couch lol.

a [6:38 PM]

@lilmsfancpants
      , please check your DM’s when you have a moment.

lilmsfancpants [6:38 PM]
      …ok

a [9:23 PM]

@wanda102

wanda102 [9:23 PM]
      Hello

a [9:24 PM]
      Your above message sounds like you believe my intentions are dishonest? Have I ever given you any indication that I am not to be trusted? Do you trust @111error?

wanda102 [9:27 PM]
      I know that you frightened my friend. And to be honest, you haven’t given me a reason that you _should_ be trusted, either. I trust Morgan, my friend. Morgan your leader? That I cannot say.
      You gave us free reign not to trust you.

a [9:28 PM]
      I agree

wanda102 [9:28 PM]
      Said you wouldn’t, yourself.

a [9:28 PM]
      You are right.

wanda102 [9:28 PM]
      I’ll frame that for my vision board.

a [9:30 PM]
      However I do believe that my message to your friend was a query and not an interrogation. A simple question to bring clarity. As I am sure, you, like I have questions.

wanda102 [9:31 PM]
      She didn’t indicate a threat. But it caused her to doubt her confidence in _me_, and to question herself. How did you know what you asked her about?

a [9:31 PM]
      How did I know what?

wanda102 [9:32 PM]
      The information about Lia that you asked her about? The info that led to your query?

a [9:32 PM]
      Intuition, reading between the lines of what wasn’t said.

wanda102 [9:32 PM]
      Sure.
      Intuition about her life before all this?
      Just popped into your head?
      She asked if I was giving “them” information about her. Meaning you.

a [9:34 PM]
      I have been very forward I do not have all the answers. The only way to educate is to share what we know to be fact and try to separate that from fiction.

wanda102 [9:34 PM]
      Why not ask her publicly then?
      Share what your intuition knows
      Educate

a [9:35 PM]
      If what I shared frightened her then I’m afraid she will not be ready for what I fear to be next.

wanda102 [9:36 PM]
      How spooky. How typical.

What do you fear is next?
      Assuage my distrust and curiosity.

a [9:38 PM]
      That is up to her to share. I try to respect the privacy of those I converse with.

wanda102 [9:38 PM]
      I see what you did there.

I have been forthcoming when asked questions that does not involve the privacy of others, have I not? (edited)

wanda102 [9:39 PM]
      I wouldn’t know. You say an awful lot.
      Nine lies and a truth, apples and pears

a [9:39 PM]
      Would you like me to say less @wanda102

wanda102 [9:41 PM]
      @a i want you to consider that not everyone is free and blind with loyalty.

And know that my questioning of you and your ideas is exactly what @111error expects of people, whether they stand with him or not.

a [9:42 PM]
      I understand. And no one is forcing allegiance here. Especially not @a

wanda102 [9:43 PM]
      Then you’ll understand why I approach you this way. What DO you want from us if not trust?

a [9:45 PM]
      You are correct. I said do not trust easily. You have been consistently lied to. However what I brought up to Lia was personal to her and it was not my place to put it out publicly. You seem to want to attack but do you know what was said to her privately?

wanda102 [9:48 PM]
      It’s not for me to ask. I respect her privacy and choice to let me know what she wants to. You brought something up that made her question her confidence in me, and she mentioned your boss. I merely want her, someone I care about, to feel safe again. Do you feel attacked?

lilmsfancpants [9:49 PM]
      Hi everyone. Please drop al of this.

wanda102 [9:49 PM]
      Girl…

lilmsfancpants [9:49 PM]
      I appreciate your concern. Really I do. But what @a said to me is between us.

wanda102 [9:50 PM]
      Of course. I don’t care what he said to you, frankly. I care that it upset you.

a [9:51 PM]

@wanda102
      I will soon upset you too, that much I am confidant.

lilmsfancpants [9:53 PM]
      All I will say, @Cerril, is that I trust @a. Goodnight, kids.

a [9:53 PM]

@wanda102
      some things will be hard for you to hear. Remember you do have agency and can walk away from me whenever you want. That is absolutely not a threat.

wanda102 [9:54 PM]

@lilmsfancpants
      You’ll allow that it isn’t what it looked like to me. And the last thing I texted you was “you know I’d fight for your honor.” I mean that and I trust you.

a [9:54 PM]
      I hope that is not the case however (edited)

wanda102 [9:54 PM]
      @a this is my agency. I’m not going anywhere.

Kevin
      Participant

a [9:35 PM]
      If what I shared frightened her then I’m afraid she will not be ready for what I fear to be next.

What do you fear is next?
      Assuage my distrust and curiosity.

That is up to her to share. I try to respect the privacy of those I converse with.

This is a little ambiguous, but A sort of suggests that they shared what they think may happen next with Lia. They may just be referring to what already frightened her though. Neither is great though!

Some knowledge of possible future events is something that has run through all of the As though. (I’m not suggesting any prescience or future sight here or anything, to be clear.)

This one, though they’ve told us not to trust them, does appear to want to help us. That said they weren’t willing to share about what they thought might be coming.

Cristen
      Participant

@kevin I wouldn’t be surprised if that was also a subtle dig at me having brought up a one-to-one conversation I had with Lia to begin with.

Violet
      Participant

First lemme just say that @wanda102 was ON. FUCKING. FIRE.

A sort of suggests that they shared what they think may happen next with Lia.

@kevin
      I thought the same. Either with Lia specifically or what comes next as a whole. A has given us lots of information (that may or may not be true, let’s be honest), but no real answers.

Cristen
      Participant

@erisbonn I didn’t bring my conversation with her up lightly, that’s for sure. I appreciate that this @a has an uncanny ability for passive clapbacks, though.

Unseen Presence
      Participant

It most definitely was a dig at @wanda102 saying something public. Essentially, “_I_ brought it up silently. YOU were the one who said something public.” 100% read that way.

When I read through it, it felt like @a asked some question of Lia that implied something or triggered something. “If I scared her now,” means “if what I asked her scared her”.

I also find it continually … weird, shall I say? … that the organization that wants to burn it down and spill the beans remains as closed as it is. While some answers have been given, it still -feels- like it’s a drop of water in a pitch-black, dark-of-midnight ocean.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar