"I have a use for you": What do you Lust after?

This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 6 years, 6 months ago by Lawrence Meyers.

• Author
       Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

Inspired by @daela and her search for quotes about how people can be of use —

It strikes me that there are power centers that have emerged. These power centers want to collect people who are of use to them, and would get to them by learning what they LUST after (nudging their Shadow), give it to them, and thus earn their loyalty.

Who are the power centers?

OSDM/Horace
      Noah
      BoS
      Sabrina
      Briarberg
      Michelle/Mason

Obviously, some of these power centers may overlap or be one-and-the-same.

I wonder if a thread in which we talk about what we each LUST after and who we would therefore be of most use to is of value?

Let’s take poor @bcbishop as an example. As he said, he got a taste of power tonight and loved it. He spoke. People jumped. Who gave this to him? Sabrina. Having discovered his newfound ability, kind of like an X-Men Mutant, he becomes of value. Who would he be of most use to?

I pick Bryan because we’ve been told he is “an influencer”, and I believe he may have been set up as an example — the pilot episode, if you will. As Bryan goes, so goes The Experience.

(What a horrible thought. I need a drink).

Viewing 0 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar