I don't know where our head is at…

This topic has 31 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Kimberly Stewart.

• Author
       Hannah Schenck
      Participant

I received the email concerning the press release, however my email was empty. I emailed “Them” back and asked if there was supposed to be an attachment… Was the “we” a slip of the tongue? Perhaps the phrase “I don’t know where our head is at” is just bad grammar, but it could also be an indication that it isn’t just Sarah behind this and it could possibly be the ODSM? If anyone else has gotten a weird response please share it here please share it…

Where is our head

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

How dare you Hannah...

I don’t think she liked that…

Lia
      Participant

She’s starting to sound legitimately scared. Interesting.

Candace
      Participant

@hazelverse as @mike always tells @russell, “your path is your own”

But then again, “never silent”

Hmmm… it’s up to you! 🙂 I think it’s OK if you don’t want to share!

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

@lilmsfancpants agreed. Also can you post your interaction with her in here? She’s coming for your blood!

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

What are you really hiding?

thehazelverse
      Participant

IMG_8349

In the spirit of transparency and never silent and all that…

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

@pandace88 Did I miss something? Lol

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

@hazelverse good for you mama! I approach with sarcasm but I appreciate your approach!

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

@pandace88 nevermind lol

thehazelverse
      Participant

I hate seeing people get teamed up on.

Blondie
      Participant

Unsurprisingly, I’m with you on that sentiment @hazelverse. I too reached out with kind words at what could be a tough time…

Andrew K
      Participant

I just sent this to Sarah. I will post a response, if I get one:

Sarah,

From a straight forward, logical perspective I’m sorry, but this press release and the information in it seems extremely contradictory to what myself and the other focus group members witnessed during the meeting and afterwards.

I’m not saying I do not believe you, as other people most surely are.

However, I want you to tell me why I should trust you- as I did to you.

This trust thing is a two way street.

Glory Be

Andrew Kowalski

thehazelverse
      Participant

It must be our majestic nature.

Candace
      Participant

I don’t see our emails as attacks. We were all merely asking for further information due to blatant lies. No I was not sympathetic in tone in my email but all I was doing was regurgitating her words back at her.

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

For the record, I don’t think we should focus on which approach is right or wrong, I think we should focus on the responses we get and try to see if it helps decipher what’s happening. Is Sarah also #TeamNoah? Or is she #TeamODSM? Or is she strictly #TeamSarah and just playing the part for now? Maybe she is scared for her life and is doing things so she doesn’t seem suspicious to whoever is holding her life hostage. Or maybe she really is spiteful and has a cold heart lol let’s speculate ????

Blondie
      Participant

I totally agree @shankfx22 – if everyone goes down the same route, we only get one avenue of investigation, only one trail of evidence 😉

@shinobi
      was nice and look – he got something juicy!

Andrew K
      Participant

Just got more correspondence!

Sarah

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

Exactly @blondie! Also @anakindrew has been having some interesting interactions with Sarah via email I told him to share them on here! He is staying neutral while trying to hrab info from her unsuspectedly!

thehazelverse
      Participant

Do we know if Sarah is monitoring the boards? I’m afraid of seeming insincere.

Andrew K
      Participant

Sorry guys, phone is being dumb with the imgur stuff.

This should work

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

@hazelverse she must be with what she said to @lilmsfancpants unless that was referred to an interaction via email

thehazelverse
      Participant

That was my thought too. I don’t know how much is “safe to say.”

Does outright stating your ploy undermine it?

Jackie
      Participant

they can just be overwhelming.I emailed her, and still have yet to get a reply back. No one ever replies to my emails, so not holding my breath.

Hello,
      While I did not receive a press release, certainly word has spread around the group. Certainly if Mr. Sinclair happens to make it out to the Inland Empire, I’ll keep my eyes out. Tonight I’d working on my ambulance.

Warm thoughts to you and yours, type 2 diabetes is tricky even for the most enthusiastic fit person.

Sincerely,
      Jackie K.

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Jackie.
       Hannah Schenck
      Participant

@hazelverse I’m always flip flopping so she never really knows where I stand lol

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

@anakindrew I like your approach and demeaner. Basically using her own tactics on her

thehazelverse
      Participant

Bold character choice, H!

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

@theladyj I totally agree with you ??

Anonymous
      Inactive

Interesting that someone that works for such an unfeeling and unsympathetic System would expect *gasp* sympathy and charity. I’d say that’s a two-way street, Sarah.

thehazelverse
      Participant

The system is an org.; a rubric. Sarah is a human.

Candace
      Participant

@shankfx22 @hazelverse I took it that Sarah is referring to @lilmsfancpants’s very public statements on her periscope (which is also now a LUST promo video)

Kimberly Stewart
      Participant

I received a reply back from noahsinclair@gmail.com this afternoon that simply said:

“THANK YOU Kimberly.”

I’m not 100% certain what I was being thanked for as my comments were half snarky, half supported, 100% me, but I’ll take it.

Viewing 31 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar