How do you Spread The System?

This topic contains 89 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by  Melissa 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Author
     Jackie 
    Participant

Fanta-abulous! Fantastic and fabulous!

Buz Wallick 

@shankfx22 and @kortneydarling are a killer team.

Buz Wallick 

The fact that they mentioned puppeteering today in the HiB twitter is purely coincidental!

Lawrence Meyers 
    Participant

@thebuz @kortneydarling @shankfx22

This is unspeakably fantastic. I love love love every pixel. Wonderful work!!!

Meghan Mayhem 
    Participant

@shankfx22 Good Christ fucking on a mountain top, this is awesome. And @thebuz looks ok I guess.

Hannah Schenck 
    Participant

Thanks everyone! It really means a lot that you are so excited about it! We had a lot of fun creating & shooting this for The System & Lust!

Hannah Schenck 
    Participant

@kortneydarling @thebuz and I all have equally twisted brains to have come up with this and enjoy it as much as we did πŸ™‚ I am currently still cleaning blood from my apt 😜😈

Tim Redman 
    Participant

Fab-tastic

Candace 
    Participant

@shankfx22 @kortneydarling @thebuz 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Sage 
    Participant

Wow, I’m really impressed!

Brian E 
    Participant

@shankfx22 @thebuz @kortneydarling
    Wow, that’s an amazing concept and execution. You should consider making prints of these, I love this.

Did you cover your entire walls with plastic and then threw blood fake blood on them? It doesn’t look like a composite, it’s really well done.

Kortney 
    Participant

It doesn’t look like a composite, it’s really well done.

Only the initial letters were written in blood; everything else was added in post. So I’m happy you couldn’t tell.

Violet 
    Participant

@shankfx22, @thebuz, @kortneydarling THIS IS FUCKING EPIC!!!

Jackie 
    Participant

View post on imgur.com

I guess I’m a sucker for romance.
    Had been fiddling with the idea that Sarah and Noah are still being kept a part, but together they’re unstoppable for good or for evil, if they ever get there. (thx @daela) So I made them falling and either way you look at it, they’re falling into/after one another/colliding. Came out very Manga-ish. Enjoy!

Melissa 
    Participant

I love the concept (and of course the artwork!) @theladyj πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 90 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Β©2017 The LUST ExperienceΒ | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience | Β Privacy Policy.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar