Hostess in Black Leaks

This topic contains 153 replies, has 33 voices, and was last updated by  Lawrence Meyers 1 week, 5 days ago.

• Author
     Cristen 
    Participant

I’m glad for HiB giving us a glimpse at how deep the rabbit hole goes, how intriguing, if not completely necessary. As for her being shut down? I suppose it comes down to protecting the integrity of our Experience. That was necessary.

Melissa 
    Participant

Exhibit C

Cheese is for cheese

THEY’RE GONNA PUT GASOLINE ON THE DAMN CHEESE AGAIN. I’m calling it now. And when that happens so help me, there will be blood.

Brad Ruwe 
    Participant

@mkarrett If the cheese burns again, I’m forming my own BOS. Brotherhood of Swiss.

Winston Smith 
    Participant

@wanda102 That sounds awful close to one of those “the end justifies the means” kinda statements. How far are you willing to allow something to go in the name of “protecting the integrity of our Experience”? Is there a line you wouldn’t want to see crossed?

Andrew Kasch 
    Participant

Maybe Exhibit C is the Thunderdome and we get to stand judge like Tina Turner?

(I make jokes because I’m terrified)

Sage 
    Participant

I mean, I’m kinda intrigued by the reveal not really scared… I would’nt see any reason to kill someone for leaking this contract? It wasn’t that bad…I mean remember the Westworld contract where performers were asked to ride each other naked? Maybe just silenced.

I still don’t understand the fingerprints and firearms in Indiana reference though??

Cristen 
    Participant

@bruinbown I didn’t see anyone get hurt today, did you?

As for lines being crossed, I suppose we can look at what we saw today. If what Hostess revealed was true…there are no lines.

Winston Smith 
    Participant

@wanda102 What bad things would you tolerate happening to HiB in the name of protecting your experience? I’m not talking about what HiB is claiming, I’m talking about what you’d be willing to see happen to shut them up. Is it ok for harm to come to HiB in the name of protecting your experience? Would it be acceptable to extort, or threaten HiB in the name of protecting your experience? At what point for you, would TPTB be crossing an ethical, or moral line in shutting down an adversary?

Briana 
    Participant

I just am having a hard time there are actually files or that actors are really “assigned” to participants. In fact, all of this seems just like what she said it was- completely made up to get attention.

Addison 
    Participant

@brianamatopoeia based on multiple direct references to very private information said to many of us last year at Ascension, there’s no possible way that they don’t have files on us.

Briana 
    Participant

@addisonborn I mean, didn’t a lot of you guys GIVE them that info in the questionnaire?

Lia 
    Participant

Well, shit. This is a huge mess, huh?

@brianamatopoeia I’m also trying to wrap my head around that. What about the participants who haven’t received any specific attention at all yet? Although, I guess you can keep tabs on someone without ever talking to them.

It’s 1am and I’m so jetlagged in Paris right now and this thread made my damn brain ache. Thanks for all the diligent updates, everyone!

Crystal 
    Participant

If the whole point of these experiences are to collect emotional data on the participants, of course there will be case files about each of us. What’s the point of collecting data if it’s never analyzed?

Jackie 
    Participant

Two options, which do you think it is:

1. She typed this under massive duress via threats, extortion or torture
    2. She’s currently in a trunk somewhere (or in a couple trunks somewhere) and someone else typed this

@thegilded, Why think in either/or, when really it’s a blow out sale on torture/waterboarding/hooding. All of it is totes possible, in either order.

Robert Fuller 
    Participant

Wow, I go to work for a few hours and a shit storm erupts while I’m gone. A lot to process here, but if anything it makes me more excited than ever for this whole thing. Like, what’s going to happen on Sunday?

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 154 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar