Hey I need the help

This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 11 months ago by Yael.

• Author
       Yael
      Participant

Hello the lusters!! I had posted some help in different board anyways I will ask again when there is periscope happening please help me out what they r saying because it’s hard cuz I am deaf so I know I read recaps and all that but please feel free add me on Facebook messenger Yael Herman so I can stay all caught up and posted. I know there is few cool peeps here have helping me so much but I am putting myself out there!!! Thanks anyways

Anonymous
      Inactive

@sassyyael I had no idea (which I don’t know how I would have)! Let me look into this. I have a friend whom is a deaf stand up comedian whom used to have a similar problem with youtube videos not being captioned. If I remember right, I believe there is an application that will transcribe what is being said into text/captions. I know it’s not the same as having someone help you out; however, the physical location difference makes it difficult. I don’t have facebook… but I would be willing to help you out as much as I can.

Yael
      Participant

@tyson periscope and YouTube r very different. It has captions yes but periscope unfortunately no

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar